PTI's Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview With Siasat.pk Community (Complete Interview)

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
boring interview man, lollypop questions u should select gud questions and those questions which arent asked on talk shows, all these answers he gave I've heard atleast once in some talk show

ATIQ_KHAN

MPA (400+ posts)
Good start and 75% Questions were repeat of Questions which already answered several times....I believe this is a unique way of taking Interview in social Media but not reflect the Openness and Unbiasedness as it should be .....I am not sure how many Questions you asked which was raised in this Forum as if it is a Interview of this Foum then Maximum Questions should be from this forum.....

Ut as a Overall It is a good start but in future if you plan to do any other Interview then try to pick atleast 50% Questions from this Forum and try to avoid repeating the questions which these peoples already answered several times in daily Interview on Talk Shows.....

Also Ask few Questions simple, few tough questions, few entertaining questions to show the soft side of these politicians including their hobbies, Food, Home, Childhood, family etc

Anyway Good initiative.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Please try to arrange other politicians interviews. specially non leage lets see what they say. I am sure they will not come.

Naveed Jee

Minister (2k+ posts)
great job adeel bhai next interview IK ka karen plz kuch mushkil hogi par hum ko umeed hai IK no nahi kahen ge allah aap ko kamiyab kare aameen

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please arrange the interview of Chacha Humayun Samosay wala . Who was used by PTI during election campaign

welcome back joker i thought u lost ur job and NS sacked U ,good to know u still r able to support yourself :)

Annie

IK already agreed. We just have to set up a time.

Stay tuned

Good to hear that.... but.... why don't you pass him all the questions (on the paper) which would be asked by the members. He might write one or two lines answers to each question. Then you can publish every Q&A on the forum. Because I think if you ask him questions in person within one hour, face to face in a video interview, it is more likely that you will omit my precious questions. Just Like you ate my questions last time..in Asad's interview due to limited time......(cry)