PTI's Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview With Siasat.pk Community (Complete Interview)

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Complete Interview)

انٹرویو کرنے اور برین ڈرین سے متعلق میرا سوال پوچھنے کا شکریہ- مگر اسد عمر نے کچھ موزوں جواب نہیں دیا- کوئی ٹھوس بات نہیں کی

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Complete Interview)

Well done Siasat.pk, proud of you guys.

Don't stop now. I want to see more such events. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

his last sentence

Mulk Bhai Sey Ziada Zaroori Hai

Subhan Allah, what a hero

(clap)(clap)

Thank you @adeel

gazoomartian

انٹرویو کرنے اور برین ڈرین سے متعلق میرا سوال پوچھنے کا شکریہ- مگر اسد عمر نے کچھ موزوں جواب نہیں دیا- کوئی ٹھوس بات نہیں کی

you are lucky, my question didnt even reach him lol

gazoomartian

Your entire race is now being killed like animals by a hindu puppet hasina go and liberate them.Nationalist Muslims like you are the reason for Ummah's Disunity.
Bangali ko bangali pasand pakistani ko pakistani jo k Islam ki rooh say Haraam hay.
BTW na main ZAB ka supporter aur na hi uss say is biyan ko sahi samegta.Sooar woh is taqreer main Mukti Bahini k supporters ko kah raha hay shahid ? Na k whole bangaal ko.

listen, he did not qualify Mukti bahini, he called all Bengalis a soooo.....

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

PTI is doing well in KPK but i forgort to ask Asad Umar that do they have any plan that where KPK will be after 5,10,15 years compare to other provinces or they are just randomly picking up the important issues and working on them....

Will_Bite

I heard the whole interview, and unless I missed it, I could not find the part where he spoke about Haroon Rasheed and his column...the snippet that was posted separately in another thread. That leads me to believe that the interview was edited. Does that mean there are questions/answers that you have not posted? If so, please post them as well.

And for those who are complaining about it not being a 'difficult' interview at all, lets clear one thing first. Usually its Asad Umar who makes things difficult for anchors and interviewers, by calling out their bias and lies...he is an honest man, so for an honest man, all interviews are the same when you speak nothing but the truth. When you lie, even a simple interview is a difficult interview.....That is why some 'party chairmen' resort to pre-recorded 'live' interviews on TV channels owned by their party members.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
asad umar ask immi bhai to join hands with qadri kabuter warna jootay reh jain ge khaane ke lie, pakistani qoom khwaar hochuke hen bohot ziaada, in ko oor laare lappee mat do

gazoomartian

asad umar ask immi bhai to join hands with qadri kabuter warna jootay reh jain ge khaane ke lie, pakistani qoom khwaar hochuke hen bohot ziaada, in ko oor laare lappee mat do

the way the PMLN is governing, PTI must join hands with TUQ, unlike they missed last time. Failing, could have sever blow to PTI's reputation as a prty that cares about people

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sary Mummy daddy hobbyist PTI me akathy ho gai.
First failure of PTI is attitude of its people.
No one in PTI can manipulate Politics.
Dear politics me logon ko apnaiat aur un k juzbaat ki turjmani un ki avaaz me kar k bulia jata ha.
jub banda awam jaisi avaaz me hi nahin bool sukta to phir kaisi politics????
I predict PTI will fail....... because of Mummy Daddy attitude will badly fail in remote areas

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where were my questions about PTI media cell, difference of opinions within PTI ranks, stranded Pakistanis and more administrative divisions? :(

Admin, was there a time limit or you selected the questions based on the number of likes/dislikes/Thanks they would receive? I am feeling really curious. You should have asked or now ask Assad Umer to check that thread and then he can note down all the remaining questions.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
Had Asad Umar joined the party before others like Quraishi and Tareen, he would have been where they are in terms of administrative influence and I think the party would have been in a much better position right now.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Full Interview)

Easy interview. It was a good effort. Adeel and others, pls dont forget, you may have an audience larger than our TV channels. Pls dont give these politicians easy questions. Even Asad Umer and Imran Khan. I wasnt satisfied with his answer about media representation.

If the media is biased with you, be equipped well to fight back and not just copy Imran Khans statements in every program like some PTI leaders. Asad speaks well in programs, so does faizul Hassan Chauhan. Imran Khan is good too. Rest are ayein bayein shayien. If they cant do their job well, pls step aside and let us handle. People like me and others my age would be glad to represent PTI and grill the anchors. Sometimes it takes 1 program to make or break. Sheikh rasheeds Hamid Mir interview is an example.

Secondly, Karachi has to be fixed yes. There should be peace, no arguments there. Police should be depoliticized etc etc. Yes. But unless you come into power how will you do all of this. Current governments arent interested in changing all this obviously. How will you achieve it. Like he said, PTI accepted the election results.

Which brings me to my third point, Why did the part accept the results? The question wasnt whether he did it bcoz of the party. THe question was WHY DID PTI accept the results? People like myself flew all the way from canada came back to Pakistan tried to settle there only bcoz Imran Khan promised We can all bring change together. If he wasnt confident about the magnitude of support he generated from all around the world, why did he say "Its going to happen I know it". Secondly, if he was confident PTI swept all across Pakistan, who the hell asked him to accept the results?

I assure you its more than just 4 constituencies. If middle level leadership couldnt prepare youth for all this dhandli, couldnt protect their votes, what right did they have getting party ticket?

One solution to all problems listed above: If you cant do your job properly, next time please step aside and let us take over so we can represent and strengthen PTI better. If not, then you dont have our support. None of the politicians are Godsent or Divine that we HAVE To follow them. Like I say, follow a leader/Party. If they fail, follow someone else. And no I dont mean Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri. I mean somebody less biddati.

Generating Support from people wasnt hard last year; however, respecting that support was. People donated with all their hearts, flew in to Pakistan from all across the Globe. Mr. Imran Khan, that wasnt for Nangi league. It was all for PTI. When you come out guns blazing against this Government, I assure you me and millions like me will follow you. You have enough support to topple this Government. If you keep accepting situations like this, I assure you, history will remember you as "Just a Cricket Captain/Philanthropist who won the world cup but failed as a Politician".

Edit: Pls bring reforms fast in your party. Train people NOW for whenever the next elections take place. Try to get more vibrant youngsters who can talk well and generate audience on TV as well as their areas/constituencies.

Circumstances will be changing soon in a couple of months. I dont see Government crossing march/april. Work now and win later. Otherwise there'll be another accepting the results for the greater good.

Totally agree with you. I also feel that Imran Khan has not done justice to the support that he recieved, especially from overseas paksitani's who flew thousands of miles just to cast one vote, and all because of the expectations that he had raised. Your point about the representatives of PTI on the media couldn't have been more spot on. They definelty need to work on getting able people on there who are well rounded and can put forth PTI's point of view with authority and clarity. There is no reason why PTI should be losing arguments against these the likes of such corrupt politicians who have no moral grounds to support their past, or their present actions.

I must appreciate its a good effort , best thing about this is that only questions were asked and the guest was allowed to give his answers, his vision, his ideas without interruptions, interjections and some anchors being stupid and pseudo intellectuals. I agree with some comments that questions were not tough but its a start and a good one. Some suggestions
1. Arrange interviews of all leaders on similar lines
2. Before interview ask/ gather questions from all members through some simplified way may be page /link dedicated for the purpose