PTI's Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview With Siasat.pk Community (Complete Interview)

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Complete Interview)

Very good @Adeel. Very good interview. (clap)This is how an interview should be unlike what the mainstream channels do.

As someone mentioned earlier, channels ki roozi rooti khatam hoojaye is terhan to !!

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Complete Interview)

A lot of people are criticising that tough questioned would have been asked!!! I think all burning issues are fully covered and quite satisfactory level of all answeres. You could say this interview was not to make happy PML N. Good Effort Siasat.pk. I request you to conduct an interview of Pervaiz Khatak as well.

yar men to kehta hoon when you find Qalandari1 supporting you or being on the same side as you are, you must be doing something wrong. The fact that he is burning proves that Adeel did something right !

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The atrocities committed on innocent Bengali brothers by his father will be avenged in a democratic way....rest assured.

And the atrocities visited upon the people of Pakistan by the Bhuttos and their extended family of Zardaris will be avenged in a democratic way....rest assured!

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Full Interview)

Easy interview. It was a good effort. Adeel and others, pls dont forget, you may have an audience larger than our TV channels. Pls dont give these politicians easy questions. Even Asad Umer and Imran Khan. I wasnt satisfied with his answer about media representation.

If the media is biased with you, be equipped well to fight back and not just copy Imran Khans statements in every program like some PTI leaders. Asad speaks well in programs, so does faizul Hassan Chauhan. Imran Khan is good too. Rest are ayein bayein shayien. If they cant do their job well, pls step aside and let us handle. People like me and others my age would be glad to represent PTI and grill the anchors. Sometimes it takes 1 program to make or break. Sheikh rasheeds Hamid Mir interview is an example.

Secondly, Karachi has to be fixed yes. There should be peace, no arguments there. Police should be depoliticized etc etc. Yes. But unless you come into power how will you do all of this. Current governments arent interested in changing all this obviously. How will you achieve it. Like he said, PTI accepted the election results.

Which brings me to my third point, Why did the part accept the results? The question wasnt whether he did it bcoz of the party. THe question was WHY DID PTI accept the results? People like myself flew all the way from canada came back to Pakistan tried to settle there only bcoz Imran Khan promised We can all bring change together. If he wasnt confident about the magnitude of support he generated from all around the world, why did he say "Its going to happen I know it". Secondly, if he was confident PTI swept all across Pakistan, who the hell asked him to accept the results?

I assure you its more than just 4 constituencies. If middle level leadership couldnt prepare youth for all this dhandli, couldnt protect their votes, what right did they have getting party ticket?

One solution to all problems listed above: If you cant do your job properly, next time please step aside and let us take over so we can represent and strengthen PTI better. If not, then you dont have our support. None of the politicians are Godsent or Divine that we HAVE To follow them. Like I say, follow a leader/Party. If they fail, follow someone else. And no I dont mean Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri. I mean somebody less biddati.

Generating Support from people wasnt hard last year; however, respecting that support was. People donated with all their hearts, flew in to Pakistan from all across the Globe. Mr. Imran Khan, that wasnt for Nangi league. It was all for PTI. When you come out guns blazing against this Government, I assure you me and millions like me will follow you. You have enough support to topple this Government. If you keep accepting situations like this, I assure you, history will remember you as "Just a Cricket Captain/Philanthropist who won the world cup but failed as a Politician".

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This is how Bangladesh got separated ' Bhutoo calling Bengalis SOOR KE BACHEY.

The atrocities committed on innocent Bengali brothers by his father will be avenged in a democratic way....rest assured.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

پہلے تو انتقام بھٹو سے لینا چاھیے جسکے پاس حکمرانوں کو عورتیں سپلائی تو کر سکتا تھا لیکن مشرقی پاکستان پہ کوئی توجہ نہیں دی۔

khan ahmad

Councller (250+ posts)

Unless the economic system is not changed nothing concrete objectives will be achieved ,accumulation of wealth and resources in fewer hands is to be turned around then only things improve the replies of asda umer are general not specific how thay are doing .this when the monsters are watching to turn it down as soon as they get chance

KhanHaripur

Tum raazi ho interview k liye aik bar baqi intezam hum kar lain gey.

Al Muhammad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

QALANDRI, wese agar tou ne Shahab nama tou ne parha hota tou aur bhi bohat sare evidence tujhe mil sakte the..... Bara he Nalaiq shagird hai, ........Itna tou jaan ja jitna PTI ka supporter janta hai......

KhanHaripur

جتنا تم کو مجھ پر وٹ ہے میرے ولوں نا ای سمجھ

Koi nai Company ki mashoori kei liye yeh karva ghont pii lain gay.
Neutral sa interview ho ga balkah asa karo thekdar riaz ki tarha tum khud apney sawal choose karna.

gazoomartian

... and your grandfather ZAB already paid for breaking up my east Pakistan - HE GOT HANGED

gazoomartian

This is how Bangladesh got separated ' Bhutoo calling Bengalis SOOR KE BACHEY.

what a sn of b itch ZAB was. he called my entire race a soor key bahcey,

Allah ka ansaaf ajib tareeqey sey hota hai. Allah simply created the environment to punish this secular, munafiq, and son of a b itch. HE GOT HANGED

His one son got murdered, daughter got bomb blasted. Hopefully damad will have a violent fate too soon.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

سخت سوالوں کی ضرورت ہی نہیں انسان کی نیت اس کے چہرے پر ضرور آشکار ہوتی ہے نوروں اور پیپلوں کے جھوٹے وعدوں کے وقت ان کا چہرہ دیکھ لیا کرو الفاظ اور عمل ساتھ ہی نہیں دیتے۔آخری الفاط مجھے بھائی سے زیادہ ملک عزیز ہے۔۔۔۔شاندار

KhanHaripur

what a sn of b itch ZAB was. he called my entire race a soor key bahcey,

Allah ka ansaaf ajib tareeqey sey hota hai. Allah simply created the environment to punish this secular, munafiq, and son of a b itch. HE GOT HANGED

His one son got murdered, daughter got bomb blasted. Hopefully damad will have a violent fate too soon.

Your entire race is now being killed like animals by a hindu puppet hasina go and liberate them.Nationalist Muslims like you are the reason for Ummah's Disunity.
Bangali ko bangali pasand pakistani ko pakistani jo k Islam ki rooh say Haraam hay.
BTW na main ZAB ka supporter aur na hi uss say is biyan ko sahi samegta.Sooar woh is taqreer main Mukti Bahini k supporters ko kah raha hay shahid ? Na k whole bangaal ko.

humair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Well Done siasat.pk!

Very informative interview.

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)

Loved the conversation, and sharing of different thoughts!!!
Asad Omer is an amazing example for us!!!
Well done team... Siasat.PK!

aamir_uetn

مزہ آیا ، اچھی کوشش