PTI's Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview With Siasat.pk Community (Complete Interview)

Adeel

Founder
Asad Umar recently visited Siasat.pk's office in Lahore to respond to our member's questions. We only had a limited time with him. We apologize If we did not end up asking your questions. We were forced to start the interview as soon we picked him up from the Airport.

Special thanks to
Naeem: for arranging the Interview
Bilal Siddiq: for conducting the Interview

Questions thread:
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...He-ll-be-answering-your-questions-so-ask-away

Last edited:

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Full Interview)

Easy interview. It was a good effort. Adeel and others, pls dont forget, you may have an audience larger than our TV channels. Pls dont give these politicians easy questions. Even Asad Umer and Imran Khan. I wasnt satisfied with his answer about media representation.

If the media is biased with you, be equipped well to fight back and not just copy Imran Khans statements in every program like some PTI leaders. Asad speaks well in programs, so does faizul Hassan Chauhan. Imran Khan is good too. Rest are ayein bayein shayien. If they cant do their job well, pls step aside and let us handle. People like me and others my age would be glad to represent PTI and grill the anchors. Sometimes it takes 1 program to make or break. Sheikh rasheeds Hamid Mir interview is an example.

Secondly, Karachi has to be fixed yes. There should be peace, no arguments there. Police should be depoliticized etc etc. Yes. But unless you come into power how will you do all of this. Current governments arent interested in changing all this obviously. How will you achieve it. Like he said, PTI accepted the election results.

Which brings me to my third point, Why did the part accept the results? The question wasnt whether he did it bcoz of the party. THe question was WHY DID PTI accept the results? People like myself flew all the way from canada came back to Pakistan tried to settle there only bcoz Imran Khan promised We can all bring change together. If he wasnt confident about the magnitude of support he generated from all around the world, why did he say "Its going to happen I know it". Secondly, if he was confident PTI swept all across Pakistan, who the hell asked him to accept the results?

I assure you its more than just 4 constituencies. If middle level leadership couldnt prepare youth for all this dhandli, couldnt protect their votes, what right did they have getting party ticket?

One solution to all problems listed above: If you cant do your job properly, next time please step aside and let us take over so we can represent and strengthen PTI better. If not, then you dont have our support. None of the politicians are Godsent or Divine that we HAVE To follow them. Like I say, follow a leader/Party. If they fail, follow someone else. And no I dont mean Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri. I mean somebody less biddati.

Generating Support from people wasnt hard last year; however, respecting that support was. People donated with all their hearts, flew in to Pakistan from all across the Globe. Mr. Imran Khan, that wasnt for Nangi league. It was all for PTI. When you come out guns blazing against this Government, I assure you me and millions like me will follow you. You have enough support to topple this Government. If you keep accepting situations like this, I assure you, history will remember you as "Just a Cricket Captain/Philanthropist who won the world cup but failed as a Politician".

Edit: Pls bring reforms fast in your party. Train people NOW for whenever the next elections take place. Try to get more vibrant youngsters who can talk well and generate audience on TV as well as their areas/constituencies.

Circumstances will be changing soon in a couple of months. I dont see Government crossing march/april. Work now and win later. Otherwise there'll be another accepting the results for the greater good.

Last edited:

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Full Interview)

اسعد عمر کو سیاست پی کے پر خوش امدید
انٹرویو اچھا تھا پرمشکل نہیں تھا:mash:
شروع میں
ایک دن جیو کے ساتھ کا کلپ لگ رہا تھا(bigsmile)
کیمرہ ورک اور روشنی کی کمی تھی:doh:

ایک ویڈیو اور ہو جائے پردے کے پیچھے کا ماحول ایڈٹ کیے بغیر:bigok:

Last edited:

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Complete Interview)

Asad Umar ko nhi maloom k is ki constituency k log is k kisi bhi amal k kitney muntazir hien

RANA Sana'a

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk community (Complete Interview)

NOT even A single Tough Question ??

any particular reason ?

Last edited:

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

Space Reserved :)

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks a lot Asad Umar...you showed that you care about us and our point of view..we are very happy by your gesture..This is first time I have seen a politician giving an interview to a open forum on social media..and it has to be from PTI and who better then Asad Umar..I hope moderator will keep the discussion of this thread strictly about the interview and will not allow different "jokers" to poke their noses on the thread...Will watch it later for sure...Big thanks to Siasat.pk...

Last edited:

Fatema

Question N league Pakista ko kis simt le ja rahi hey. . .The reply is outstanding and in reality exactly what they are upper middle urban Punjabi mindset. . . . rest of the comments are coming up..

Saadullah Rana

MPA (400+ posts)

(clap)(clap)(clap) Exceptional & A lot-lot better than any TV Interview from any well known anchor. Inspite of that my question was not asked :angry_smile:

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)

Though my question was not included, but I totally understand the reason. Well done team Siasat.pk. As this was first attempt, still some improvements can be made. Overall, superb :)

Qalandari1

Banned

The atrocities committed on innocent Bengali brothers by his father will be avenged in a democratic way....rest assured.

adnan_younus

did asad umer specifically ask not to have tricky questions esp PTI silence towards taliban mentality.. because asad umer speaks well in this matter while IK is totally dumb.... and it seems both IK and asad umer have differnt stance on this issue

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Shukria bhai Adeel for this Interview

bluebee

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Excellent job siasat.pk - A wonderful interview

Geek

The atrocities committed on innocent Bengali brothers by his father will be avenged in a democratic way....rest assured.

جس جس نے پاکستان کے ساتھ دشمنی کی الله نے اسے عبرت کا نشان بنا دیا اسد عمر کے ساتھ جو ہو گا دیکھا جائے گا لیکن ٧١ میں جو بھٹو کا رول تھا اس کا بدلہ بھٹو خاندان سے لیا جا چکا ہے -

Azizan

MPA (400+ posts)

Waqai, kpk apni zarurat se zyada Gas bi produce karta hai..??(omg)

ustadjejanab

کوئی مصنوعی انداز، کوئی ہچکچاہٹ، کوئی دو نمبری نہیں
دو ٹوک جوابات
سچا ، کھرا اور خالص لیڈر

Fatema

Karachi question ka clear reply nahin diya. . atleast jahan PTI ne win kiya hey wahan kiya ho raha hey wo hi bata dete. .

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lifafa Interview, no tough questions at all .... where is my question that got enormous likes