PTIs amazing performance in KPK

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI has been in power in KPK for 6 years now. For 8 months, it has absolute majority in assembly. Can someone tell me if KPKs

Police is the best, professional and the whole country wants to be like KPK police
PTIs good governance for 6 years has transformed it
The sports minister performance was so great, he became chief minister because PTI believes in meritocracy

Then why can't we have PSL in Peshawar?

Why does it have to be Karachi or Lahore, aren't those cities under the evil PMLN and PPP rule. Isn't their police incompetent? Didn't decades of bad governance destroy those cities?

6 years of good governance by former cricketing legend and not a single sports ground is good enough for a PSL match, the police isn't competent enough for security?

Didn't Imran Khan criticised Nawaz for not arranging matches in Pakistan.

What a great opportunity this would've been to show the whole world how great PTI good governance is if they had arranged the match in Peshawar of Peshawar zalmi and Quetta Gladiators.

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
These decision are taken purely on commercial basis not on the background you have given. Karachi and Lahore have bigger grounds and attract more audience then Peshawar. Are organisers idiot to lose ground money only to prove that Peshawar is peaceful. Stop this foul game.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
phir agaya mota charsi … told you not to smoke during day time … let me tell you something and yes I can bookmark it on your *** … elite status mafia that you get paid to defend is history.

Bookmark this post.

There will be no PTI under Imran Khan's leadership in next elections.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Go back to hindu-styen. Your fate has been sealed Modi's pal.

pcdoc24x7

+++ there are 193,000,000 Muslims in India whose parents rejected Pakistan and did not migrate to Pakistan #facts

+++ there are 200,000,000 Muslims in Pakistan whose parents accepted Pakistan and migrated to Pakistan #facts

think about it twice before opening your Poopi mouth again .

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You forgot about PTI's amazing education reforms in KPK (Provincial subject). We no longer have 3 parallel sylabi in KPK. As a result of the PTI education "emergency" now all Madarsas...government schools and private schools in KPK have a uniform syllabus!

Can't you see FEEL it? Poorey mulk mein "emergency" lagi huwi hai. There is an Education "emergency" going on in the country. There is a Health "emergency" in force. There is an agriculture "emergency" in place too......I can feel it yaar ! (Sarcasm btw)

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
pcdoc24x7

+++ there are 193,000,000 Muslims in India whose parents rejected Pakistan and did not migrate to Pakistan #facts

+++ there are 200,000,000 Muslims in Pakistan whose parents accepted Pakistan and migrated to Pakistan #facts

think about it twice before opening your Poopi mouth again .
You are wrong munna....FACT1 no where was it stipulated in the partition plan that there will be an exchange of populations. Partition WAS NOT about an exchange of population. FACT2 the parents of 193,000,000 muslims in India were NOT asked or given a choice and neither required to go to Pakistan in fact nehru promised them their rights inside India will be secure and they believed him. I will throw in another FACT for you. 40 million Pakistanis parents were under NO OBLIGATION to migrate to Pakistan but THEY spat on Bharat and chose PAKISTAN over it. I guess I just whooped your ass here...

Last edited:

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI always says that Sharif has not built a single good hospital where they can go for their own treatment. Forget about good hospital, can anyone name a any new hospital PTI government has built in KPK? In comparison Shahbaz built two new hospitals:
(1) Asia's biggest kidney and liver centre in Lahore
(2) Ten storey tall Meo Hospital 2 in Lahore
Up gradation of hospital complex in Multan is another although it is not new.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
tft-p31519-1.jpg

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
A rubbish post.

If its all about reasons for not hosting PSL in Peshawar and compares it to Lahore and Karachi - then the thread starter lives in fantasy world

Security
1) KPK and peshawar have been front line state in war against terror. Rest of the country should be thankful that brave souls of KPK and Peshawar being easy targets faced the worst situation while the rest of country progressed. Peshawar alone had more number of blasts as compared to rest of the country combined. In the era of ANP the political heads couldnt hold a single jalsa or corner meeting. They all lived in Isb.

Political will
While PMLN was in - didnt Shehbaz say that we ask talibans not to attack punjab. Which meant we share ur ideology dont come here and stay in KPK. Bhuttos/PPP stopped people from Baluchistan and KPK and other IDP to stop migrating to kho and sindh. PMLN didnt release funds for NAP when they were. Which resulted in 150 students shaheed. They had funds for metros but not NAP. Ch Nisar wouldnt let FC force to do its feal job i-e to guard KPK/Fata border. IK and PTI kept asking that we need them to protect citizens but he wouldnt act it. We faced Army Public due to this and not implementation of NAP.

Grounds
PSL matches are international level events. Arbab Niaz Stadium doesnt have flood lights. Also it doesnt have capacity to hold crowds. Max is 20 K.
Quetta only has 1 stadium which doesnt have international stadium status anymore. Last ODI was in 1984/85. Agains no flood lights and capacity plus security concerns

Lahore and Karachi are business hubs of Pakistan. Definitely they will have more facilities as compared to rest of cities. Also PMLN and PPP have spent majority of funds on these cities by neglecting smaller cities and towns.

Keyboard warrior ban’ne ka shouk he. Parhna likhna tu he nahi. Aa jate he boothi uta ker post kerne.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are wrong munna....FACT1 no where was it stipulated in the partition plan that there will be an exchange of populations. Partition WAS NOT about an exchange of population. FACT2 the parents of 193,000,000 muslims in India were NOT asked or given a choice and neither required to go to Pakistan in fact nehru promised them their rights inside India will be secure and they believed him. I will throw in another FACT for you. 50 million Pakistanis parents were under NO OBLIGATION to migrate to Pakistan but THEY spat on Bharat and chose PAKISTAN over it. I guess I just whooped your ass here...
You actually balatcar the faty mama.