PTIs amazing performance in KPK

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
pcdoc24x7

+++ there are 193,000,000 Muslims in India whose parents rejected Pakistan and did not migrate to Pakistan #facts

+++ there are 200,000,000 Muslims in Pakistan whose parents accepted Pakistan and migrated to Pakistan #facts

think about it twice before opening your Poopi mouth again .

Go and ask Occupied Kashmir ex CM Farooq Abdulah who recently confirmed these #facts

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
fatty hindu … I don't give a darn … I am proud to born in a free country. Yes Pakistan has issues but it is still my motherland and I am a proud son of the soil. Muslims in India always has and always will have a special place in my heart as they are my brothers and sisters in Islam and also my ancestors home. I was talking about the extreme dumba## hindus who think that they are the supreme race and trying to marginalize other minorities under the regime of this loser Modi. Also my best friends are hindus, Sikhs and muslims from India but these are unlike you … very well educated and broad minded individuals who believe in regional peace and a Kashmir solution via dialogue. Thanks for once again exposing yourself .. RSS worker.

pcdoc24x7

+++ there are 193,000,000 Muslims in India whose parents rejected Pakistan and did not migrate to Pakistan #facts

+++ there are 200,000,000 Muslims in Pakistan whose parents accepted Pakistan and migrated to Pakistan #facts

think about it twice before opening your Poopi mouth again .

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Bookmark this post.

There will be no PTI under Imran Khan's leadership in next elections.

Tu next election ki baat ker raha hay , tujhay itna nahi pata ke tu kul tak zinda rahay ga ya nahi aur baat kerta hay imran khan ke next election ki.
1 number ka phattu hay tu.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What Mr. Steyn has argued is flawed because that is only one sided picture.
What you have argued is one factor in consideration of venue for the event.
Foremost is that PSL matches were held in Pakistan and International players were comfortable coming to Pakistan.
The other important factor is to choose a venue that would suite the comfort level of the international players since we are trying to make a point. In this context Karachi makes the best choice.
Third factor is commercial consideration for the success of the event, and Karachi suits much better than Peshawar or Pindi or Quetta.
Fourthly holding an event in Karachi speaks volumes for making a statement about security situation in Pakistan.

muhammadadeel

Foremost is that PSL matches were held in Pakistan and International players were comfortable coming to Pakistan.
The other important factor is to choose a venue that would suite the comfort level of the international players since we are trying to make a point. In this context Karachi makes the best choice.
Third factor is commercial consideration for the success of the event, and Karachi suits much better than Peshawar or Pindi or Quetta.
Fourthly holding an event in Karachi speaks volumes for making a statement about security situation in Pakistan.
If there are 2 PSL then it get's easier to manage. One only for local players, 2nd mix international. At-least this way we can aim to play 1 PSL all across Pakistan regardless of city.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Bookmark this post.

There will be no PTI under Imran Khan's leadership in next elections.

Maybe you're right. Maybe you're wrong. But what I do know is that Nawaz Sharif leadership did infact destroy PMLN and made them lose the recent general elections so maybe you should find a new leader first to lead your party before making claims

Munawarkhan

PTI always says that Sharif has not built a single good hospital where they can go for their own treatment. Forget about good hospital, can anyone name a any new hospital PTI government has built in KPK? In comparison Shahbaz built two new hospitals:
(1) Asia's biggest kidney and liver centre in Lahore
(2) Ten storey tall Meo Hospital 2 in Lahore
Up gradation of hospital complex in Multan is another although it is not new.

Well did you ever try to search it yourself? Probably you either wanted someone to take you on a tour or maybe you just like to get abused by ppl here by posting your halsnknowledge.

stargazer

If there are 2 PSL then it get's easier to manage. One only for local players, 2nd mix international. At-least this way we can aim to play 1 PSL all across Pakistan regardless of city.
Now you have changed the discussion totally, stay on the topic please.
We can't have 2 PSLs, but we can have 2 separate tournaments. Our First class cricket is exactly what you are calling the 2nd PSL. May be you can go to watch the games.

Steyn

These decision are taken purely on commercial basis not on the background you have given. Karachi and Lahore have bigger grounds and attract more audience then Peshawar. Are organisers idiot to lose ground money only to prove that Peshawar is peaceful. Stop this foul game.

I said in my post that the cricketing legend of 90s was ruling this province and good governance was going on, how in the hell could he not make one single international level cricket ground?

Have you ever been to Peshawar? There are kids everywhere playing cricket, the whole fucking province would come to watch the match because we don't have any other form of entertainment and we love Cricket.

Are you dumb or what? Peshawar has generated Pakistans cricketing heroes. Shahid Afridi, Umar gul and shit tons.

Defend PTIs harami pan in another way. Peshawar is the home of cricket.
A rubbish post.

If its all about reasons for not hosting PSL in Peshawar and compares it to Lahore and Karachi - then the thread starter lives in fantasy world

Security
1) KPK and peshawar have been front line state in war against terror. Rest of the country should be thankful that brave souls of KPK and Peshawar being easy targets faced the worst situation while the rest of country progressed. Peshawar alone had more number of blasts as compared to rest of the country combined. In the era of ANP the political heads couldnt hold a single jalsa or corner meeting. They all lived in Isb.

Political will
While PMLN was in - didnt Shehbaz say that we ask talibans not to attack punjab. Which meant we share ur ideology dont come here and stay in KPK. Bhuttos/PPP stopped people from Baluchistan and KPK and other IDP to stop migrating to kho and sindh. PMLN didnt release funds for NAP when they were. Which resulted in 150 students shaheed. They had funds for metros but not NAP. Ch Nisar wouldnt let FC force to do its feal job i-e to guard KPK/Fata border. IK and PTI kept asking that we need them to protect citizens but he wouldnt act it. We faced Army Public due to this and not implementation of NAP.

Grounds
PSL matches are international level events. Arbab Niaz Stadium doesnt have flood lights. Also it doesnt have capacity to hold crowds. Max is 20 K.
Quetta only has 1 stadium which doesnt have international stadium status anymore. Last ODI was in 1984/85. Agains no flood lights and capacity plus security concerns

Lahore and Karachi are business hubs of Pakistan. Definitely they will have more facilities as compared to rest of cities. Also PMLN and PPP have spent majority of funds on these cities by neglecting smaller cities and towns.

Keyboard warrior ban’ne ka shouk he. Parhna likhna tu he nahi. Aa jate he boothi uta ker post kerne.

Bullshit. PTI had nothing to do with peace, Pakistan army did. PTI steals credit for everything. Did Imran Khan fight terrorists sitting in his home?

How the hell couldn't PTI make one cricket ground or install flood lights in stadiums? When a mega project like BRT can be made.

If the police is competent and professional then terrorists cannot do anything not to mention Pakistan is a peaceful country now.

If international players can come to Karachi they can come to Peshawar.

There real reason is simple, isn't it?

PTI has nothing to show for their performance in KPK except lies and fooling illiterate jahil sheeps of KPK which there are tons.

Peshawar is in ruins and PTIs governance has not changed anything.

If media showed the conditions of Peshawar, PTI would be exposed like Nawaza is.

Steyn

Go back to hindu-styen. Your fate has been sealed Modi's pal.

Imam Bukhari related in his Sahih v. 4, p. 124 #6103, 6104 on the authority of Ibn ‘Umar and Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet Muhammad (sallaAllahu alayhie wa sallam) said, “If a man says to his brother, ‘O kafir,’ then it returns to one of them.” Likewise, Imam Muslim narrated similar hadiths in his Sahih v. 2, p. 237-38 on the authority of Ibn ‘Umar and Abu Dharr.

I am never forgiving you because you could insult me, call me names and anything but you have absolutely no reason to attack my religion and love for Islam. Nothing hurts me more than attack on my faith. I love Allah and Islam and it is the thing that is most dear to me and you attack that?

May Allah be sufficient for the accusations you throw against me, Ameen.

Steyn

Peshawar police is competent. Security is no longer a situation thanks to Pakistan army.

PTI 6 years of good governance has made Peshawar the best city in Pakistan and Karachi under MQM and PPP is destroyed.

Imran Khan the cricketing legend has made international cricketing grounds in Peshawar. He made sports minister chief minister based on merit.

And the whole KPK loves cricket. What are you smoking? Audience? People from Peshawar go to Karachi to watch the matches

Steyn

Kabhi hans bhi liya karo. :)

I am laughing at how ridiculously these people are defending PTI.

When it would've been simple to admit the truth. You want to know the truth?

PTI neglected cricket completely. Imran Khan used to criticise Nawaza for neglecting cricket and talent here and he did the same.

The minister for sports Mehmood did nothing for sports and got promoted to CM based on favors not meritocracy.

That's the simple truth. Look at these people giving reasons like lack of audience, if you live in Peshawar you must have seen how every fuckingwhere kids are playing cricket on roads, in streets. Audience isn't a problem. I would go to the match to see players.

Then they blame security. Security is not an issue, police is competent enough and Talibans aren't a threat anymore.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I said in my post that the cricketing legend of 90s was ruling this province and good governance was going on, how in the hell could he not make one single international level cricket ground?

Have you ever been to Peshawar? There are kids everywhere playing cricket, the whole fucking province would come to watch the match because we don't have any other form of entertainment and we love Cricket.

Are you dumb or what? Peshawar has generated Pakistans cricketing heroes. Shahid Afridi, Umar gul and shit tons.

Defend PTIs harami pan in another way. Peshawar is the home of cricket.

Bullshit. PTI had nothing to do with peace, Pakistan army did. PTI steals credit for everything. Did Imran Khan fight terrorists sitting in his home?

How the hell couldn't PTI make one cricket ground or install flood lights in stadiums? When a mega project like BRT can be made.

If the police is competent and professional then terrorists cannot do anything not to mention Pakistan is a peaceful country now.

If international players can come to Karachi they can come to Peshawar.

There real reason is simple, isn't it?

PTI has nothing to show for their performance in KPK except lies and fooling illiterate jahil sheeps of KPK which there are tons.

Peshawar is in ruins and PTIs governance has not changed anything.

If media showed the conditions of Peshawar, PTI would be exposed like Nawaza is.
PTI has not built anything ever.....they dont believe in infrastructurer projects. You will not see the start of any new motorway...stadium during their term dont expect any Metro bus or metro rail project. I wonder what they are inviting international tourists for? Looking at the condition of railways....and the existing hotel facilities and roads in northern areas and the makran coastline....when all beach resorts and hotel and fine dining....desert safari....entertainment facilities are available in Dubai.....yahan dikhkaney ko kia hai ?