Next

Close
B_ui952VEAANWYO.jpg

Previous
Next

Last edited:

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
iss baat per "Pervaiz Khatak" ko foran isteefa daina chayeh or Poori qaum...balkay..Poori kainaat say Muaafi mangni chayeh.... (Patwari and Billo logic) :P

zain786

5 saal zardari chor ne is mulq mai hakumat ki or llnnntttttiiii apni bv k qatil ni pakr saka or ye qalandari چ pti ko bat kar ra hai zardari ki tarha ye khud b phudduuuu hai چ jeya

arafay

the problem was that when it came to FIR registration, zahra shahid family and relatives backed out. They didnt want their children and relatives killed by namaloom afrad. in fact anybody living in karachi would have done the same given that mqm was in govt at that time.

jagga9

PTI must compromise on MQM issue. If state of Pakistan is compromising on death of thousands then PTI is political party which they call BURGERS.

State only blackmails MQM they will never do anything against it since destabilization of Karachi is in favour of many of donors.

PTI must avoid confronting with MQM specially when PTI does not have any militant wing.

ali-raj

as far as i know, the girl in first tweet (with shield) is one of the participant of dharna. not her daughter.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
All of first Zohrah's daughter has no right to dictate PTI whether to honor their died worker or not?
Second thing, who guarantee this Twitter Account is not the fake one?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
All of first Zohrah's daughter has no right to dictate PTI whether to honor their died worker or not?
Second thing, who guarantee this Twitter Account is not the fake one?

Qalanadr1-The follower of Chore, gaurantee it.

Any word from currupt PPP person has no Value to me...They would just uttering Rubbish.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
the problem was that when it came to FIR registration, zahra shahid family and relatives backed out. They didnt want their children and relatives killed by namaloom afrad. in fact anybody living in karachi would have done the same given that mqm was in govt at that time.
Nezihe Hussain Just read the tweets.

Shireen Mazahri - please be aware of what occurred, before you tweet that "the family backed off from the FIR"

35 mins after my mother's assasination Arif Alvi promised me in the ER at National Medical that the party will take care of all proceedings and we were not to worry about a thing. A few minutes after that Imran goes on national TV and starts to blame MQM and then all his "brave" party members hid in their shells and wanted the "family" to be the fore front for all the legal activities - knowing fully well that it meant me or my younger sister or my Khala or maybe my 95 year old Naani to take care off that.

So thats the way PTI protects and helps the family of their one only Shaheed (till then) - by hidding behind the dupattas of women and girls. KIYA PTI KE MARDON NE MEHENDI AUR CHOORIAN PEHNY HOWEE THEEN
Nezihe Hussain People i dont need condolences nor do i need pity.

I am done. I waited 2 years to see what the spineless lot will do. Nothing other than give asinine statements and play politics like little school kids.

I am neither emotional nor sentimental i am now seething and would like an answer from Imran and his merry men what have they done to avenge the sacrifice my family made.

I want the police ISI and all the Big boys to give me the answer why and who is responsible for murdering my 70 year old mother at her own door step. What was achieved and who was able to sleep better knowing that she is out of their way.

arafay

Nezihe Hussain Just read the tweets.

Shireen Mazahri - please be aware of what occurred, before you tweet that "the family backed off from the FIR"

35 mins after my mother's assasination Arif Alvi promised me in the ER at National Medical that the party will take care of all proceedings and we were not to worry about a thing. A few minutes after that Imran goes on national TV and starts to blame MQM and then all his "brave" party members hid in their shells and wanted the "family" to be the fore front for all the legal activities - knowing fully well that it meant me or my younger sister or my Khala or maybe my 95 year old Naani to take care off that.

So thats the way PTI protects and helps the family of their one only Shaheed (till then) - by hidding behind the dupattas of women and girls. KIYA PTI KE MARDON NE MEHENDI AUR CHOORIAN PEHNY HOWEE THEEN
Nezihe Hussain People i dont need condolences nor do i need pity.

I am done. I waited 2 years to see what the spineless lot will do. Nothing other than give asinine statements and play politics like little school kids.

I am neither emotional nor sentimental i am now seething and would like an answer from Imran and his merry men what have they done to avenge the sacrifice my family made.

I want the police ISI and all the Big boys to give me the answer why and who is responsible for murdering my 70 year old mother at her own door step. What was achieved and who was able to sleep better knowing that she is out of their way.

dear fir me somebody has to file the first information report. that what happened in the incident. fact is that she was killed in front of her home and if nobody is ready to narrate the incident then how can fir be registered. mqm was in govt back then and so police wouldnt dare mention altaf in fir. You can file an FIR if:1 You are the person against whom the offence has been committed.
2 You know yourself about an offence, which has been committed.
3 You have seen the offence being committed.

now imran wasnt present at the scene and even if he files fir by using 2nd option mqm will simply win the case by arguing that the report is wrong/inconsistent with eye witness accounts. fact of the matter is that mqm guys involved in zharad shahid murder have been arrested already.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/767337/breakthrough-zahra-shahids-murder-suspects-held/

however, there zero chance that they will be punished because of our criminal justice system protects the powerful.

the only correct thing zahra's daughter says is that pti and arif alvi used this murder to get elected. This is absolutely true.

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI and Imran Khan 'staged' giving shield to Zahra Shahid's daughter

hahaha stupid post

The truth of the fact is that the killers of MQM are the killer of ZH.

PTI never said that she is daughter of ZH but it is the media who have published wrong headlines.

B_wNbo3WQAEaOl9.jpg

PTI has declined it already. Now bug off

B_wNbp9WcAEk7D9.jpg

Last edited:

Spartacus

hahaha stupid post

The truth of the fact is The killer of MQM is the killer of ZH.

How can be this post a stupid post ?
The person proved some thing with this post and you said stupid post ?
Only because it has been proved against PTI ?

ThirdUmpireFinger

This show was a drama just like container drama. IK was looking Reham 2 just like he found Reham 1 from container drama.

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please go and read my full post again.

Making of an issue out of nothing is not an issue. The killer party posing themselves as innocents.
How can be this post a stupid post ?
The person proved some thing with this post and you said stupid post ?
Only because it has been proved against PTI ?

Spartacus

Please go and read my full post again.

Making of an issue out of nothing is not an issue. The killer party posing themselves as innocents.

Now it is clear -- The News in the NEWS PAPER was wrong and the daughter of ZS reacted and there were chain of reaction after that tweeter of ZS,s daughter :)