PTI voters teach Shireen Mazari a LESSON for her daughter's campaign against PM Imran Khan

hurray

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Actually PTI also has one Dadoo Charger same like PMLN Dadoo Charger Maryam Aurangzeb a liability of PMLN , So this Dadoo Charger of PTI Shireen Mazari Is also liability of PTI but Dadoo Chager of PTI is sitting at a higher position and high profile in compare to PMLN Dadoo Charger because PTI Dadoo Charger daughter is also Co President of LGBT community of Pakistan along with her Mother

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't think its fair to blame Shireen Mazari for her daughter's activities or her political views. Her daughter is grown up and have every right to do whatever she likes.
You can blame Mazari for other reasons but not because of her daughter.

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't think its fair to blame Shireen Mazari for her daughter's activities or her political views. Her daughter is grown up and have every right to do whatever she likes.
Saboo long time no see or comments from you. Lol.
Mazari daughter issue its silly her mother is in pti and her daughter don't agree with her policies. Her daughter is being silly big headed that she gets away talking about Pm imran khan and army. Its because no one takes her seriously

Saboo

Saboo long time no see or comments from you. Lol.
Mazari daughter issue its silly her mother is in pti and her daughter don't agree with her policies. Her daughter is being silly big headed that she gets away talking about Pm imran khan and army. Its because no one takes her seriously
Hahaha..Nahin aisa to nahin? I have been around.
BTW do I know you? ?

Saboo

Yes its been tough last 6 months on siasat pk, from last week siasat pk policy changed before soon as you posted few threads they never use to like it
Yea this shit happens but as they say The Show must go on!..... ?
and there is no business like the show business....So please carry on...
Just play your part and exit.....The End!?

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
Yea this shit happens but as they say The Show must go on!..... ?
and there is no business like the show business....So please carry on...
Just play your part and exit.....The End!?
I had over 8 thousand posts but i had to start again

Will_Bite

PTI followers are taking freedom of expression way too far. There is a difference between criticism and immaturity

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I thought shreen Mazari was more capable then she turned out to be.One thing I know about her that she is very short fused. She can kick back any time like a wild horse. So PTI needs to be very careful about her.

ali-raj

She is blamed for iman because she always reply her tweets , support every other thing which is against IK or PTI policy. She isn't playing her part. Thats it.

CANSUK

I didn’t see or hear any thing good about PMIK from her, it’s always negative stuff.
So one can question that mom is minister in the govt and daughter is always against, They don’t have one point in common. Isn’t it strange ?
Sister Maleeha, you are good the way you are. Ma Sha Allah

Last edited:

Saboo

I didn’t see or hear any thing good about PMIK from her, it’s always negative stuff.
So one can question that mom is minister in the govt and daughter is always against, They don’t have one point in common. Isn’t it strange ?
Hahaha..Maybe they are a dysfunctional Rang A Tang family? ?