PTI Trying To Get Rid Of JI

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
where the hell did i say that no one else does it. Or that it is wrong not to do a live debate?

My point was that they are doing the program as if everything they say are not preplanned and are acting as being surprised with every word the other says while at the same time are prepared for the answer with videos. So i didn't like the way they conduct the program, showing the one person as the defendant of PTI while the other as attacker but in fact both has planned what to say and what to show and act as the attackers.. It would have been better if both would have placed the question and would have debate on whether its possible or not rather than acting in such a manner.
You're reading too much into it dude. Rather than their acting, tell me what points they raised against PTI are wrong in your opinion.

The summary of last segment is that NJ was criticising that when Pervez Khattak knew media was outside and Moulana came out and gave a small interview, why did Pervez Khattak go away from the backdoor without talking to the media with Moulana side by side. NJ said that it made him look like he was planning something secret.

I agree wit that. This CM KPK is weird. Just look at his childish and immature statements he gives and you will know. Also, he is so unlike IK. Pervaz Kharrak has been in every recent govt. and is an expert 'traditional' politician like NS or Zaedari. IK on the other hand so far says that he is a politician of principles but since forming govt. he has yet to prove that by any action or decision. So far all decisions of IK have been 'typical' & 'traditional'.

This is what NJ has been saying all along and it is turning out to be true. I agree that NJ has a emotional dramatic style of saying things, but I focus on what he says rather than how he says it.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Boss I aint a Blind Follower of PTI, i am interested in politics because of IK otherwise i never and i won't give a **** about it , and you got your points , respect that but I'll wait and see if PTI can deliver or not ,i 'll give them time. if not then I'll stop supporting them simple as that, most of educated people who voted for PTI are not blind followers yes they love IK but if we don't find any difference b/w IK's party and other political parties then we'll not vote for PTI , It's PTI's one and only chance to prove

Dude, I understand you point. Forget about NJ or MM basing PTI or IK - rather look at what they say.

NJ always said that there is no 'politics on principles'. In politics you have to sleep with your enemy and smile about it. Today, in the meeting of Molana Fazal and CM Pervez it was proven right.

Also, NJ always said that IK 'sells' his angelic purity and honesty, but the reality is much more different. Look at what has happened, rather than catching corruption, catching killers of two MPA, or any other physical outcome, so far only verbal talks on how tree-cutting will be banned and how Peshawar will be made beautiful are given.

0% practical change. 100% verbal talks - just like 'sweeping' and 'tsunami'.

For example, today CM KPK said that he will fix load-shedding in two weeks if made the head of WAPDA. Dude, how much more childish, lolipop-rattling and immature can Pervaez Khattak get?!?!

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
ان دونوں کو ریٹنگ کی مشکل رہتی ہے.اسی لئے یہ پی ٹی ای کے پیچھے پڑے رہتے ہیں اور جب ہر طرف سے گالیاں پڑتی ہیں تو اپنے ادارے کو کہتے ہیں کہ لوگوں نے اتنے کومنٹ کئے ہیں جس سے پتا چلتا ہے کہ ہمارا پروگرام اچھا چل رہا ہے
اب کومنٹس میں گلیاں ہی کیوں نہ ہوں.روٹی روزی کا معملا ہے
Then its simple. You guys stop watching his show and stop abusing him and he will be kicked out of his show in one week.

Why don't you guys do that??

Now don't say that US and Jews are conspiring against Pakistan by making people abuse him on social media so that his show keeps running....

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You're reading too much into it dude. Rather than their acting, tell me what points they raised against PTI are wrong in your opinion.

The summary of last segment is that NJ was criticising that when Pervez Khattak knew media was outside and Moulana came out and gave a small interview, why did Pervez Khattak go away from the backdoor without talking to the media with Moulana side by side. NJ said that it made him look like he was planning something secret.

I agree wit that. This CM KPK is weird. Just look at his childish and immature statements he gives and you will know. Also, he is so unlike IK. Pervaz Kharrak has been in every recent govt. and is an expert 'traditional' politician like NS or Zaedari. IK on the other hand so far says that he is a politician of principles but since forming govt. he has yet to prove that by any action or decision. So far all decisions of IK have been 'typical' & 'traditional'.

This is what NJ has been saying all along and it is turning out to be true. I agree that NJ has a emotional dramatic style of saying things, but I focus on what he says rather than how he says it.

You are right and i also believe that the established parliament system of 100 years is not going to be changed with principals. You need to do compromises, but even compromises have limits. And to join hands with PML-N or JUI-F will be last limit of it. While on other issues they may be compromising once in a while because it is the reality of the world. You have to be felxible or you won't last long.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think that an MNA statement is official from a party. If so then Khwaja asif(PML-N) condemnation of Army's defense budget should also be official PML-N statement and PML-N should have made the already existing budget conditional to performance or should at least not have made an increase in the army's budget by 10%.

Second argument against this notion can also be that if one members statement reflects party policy then what do they put bill in the house to be accepted by the members? why not accept it just on the base that one MNA has presented it, so its party policy and should automatically be accepted. But that's not the case, The bill instead goes to the house for debate, people debate on it, some in favor, other against it, then it undergoes through voting and people cast their vote while keeping the debate(which takes place earlier) in mind to know that they are actually voting rightfully.
To defend PTI you're making illogical argument.

1. Don't compare IK & Co. with the rest of the rotten corrupt scum of Pak politics. Everyone who is not IK & PTI, is political scum. IK & Co. are angelic pure. So there is no comparison. IK & Co. will be compared to themselves and not with the rotten corrupt scum of PPP, PML-N, JI, JUI-F etc.

2. Your second argument is just silly. Unlike my point no. 1 :P

miafridi

I don't think that an MNA statement is official from a party. If so then Khwaja asif(PML-N) condemnation of Army's defense budget should also be official PML-N statement and PML-N should have made the already existing budget conditional to performance or should at least not have made an increase in the army's budget by 10%.

Second argument against this notion can also be that if one members statement reflects party policy then what do they put bill in the house to be accepted by the members? why not accept it just on the base that one MNA has presented it, so its party policy and should automatically be accepted. But that's not the case, The bill instead goes to the house for debate, people debate on it, some in favor, other against it, then it undergoes through voting and people cast their vote while keeping the debate(which takes place earlier) in mind to know that they are actually voting rightfully.

To defend PTI you're making illogical argument.

1. Don't compare IK & Co. with the rest of the rotten corrupt scum of Pak politics. Everyone who is not IK & PTI, is political scum. IK & Co. are angelic pure. So there is no comparison. IK & Co. will be compared to themselves and not with the rotten corrupt scum of PPP, PML-N, JI, JUI-F etc.

2. Your second argument is just silly. Unlike my point no. 1 :P

Read it again. It wasn't comparison but it was to let you know that one person's saying isn't the party policy while you said that according to NJ a statement by an MNA in national assembly is party policy. Read both arguments again. Even then if you think it is bullshit than please explain to educate me as well as to why it is not correct.

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Boss i accept there is a mess in our party ryt now and such things happens , but that doesn't mean it's PTI's policy , IK was the only politician who took clear stance on Governor murder ,even Zardari was quiet, and one more thing , i 'll accept every ctiricism from anyone but not from a drunk old man who does his 99 out of 100 programs by bashing PTI
chief whip Of PTI dralvi refuted his statement the next moment and said this demand that MNA has made is not PTI party policy
and he tweeted it the same time .I Can take your criticism with smiling face coz u can be given the benefit of the doubt
that a u might not know a particular incident
so here i am telling u that our chief Whip Dr arif Alvi disowned his statement in the assembly within few moments.
The vested interest of Media dictates media to highlight negative news more. Sensationalism is the life-blood of our media
the media did not cover Our chief whip in the NA 's statement.
Now as i said u might not know this but As a professional journalist Nusrat knows it and so does mushtaq Honesty an professionalism demand that nusrat tell his audience that the statement of that MNA was swiftly disowned by PTI. now If nusrat wants that imran khan should have personally phone him for this and told him in person is something impossible.
why i was cursing them ? because they r trying to create a rift between PTI and JI upon their master's instruction.
PTI does not believe in pussyfooting around the issues. PTI met with molana but the word chory chupay is negativity and heckle & jeckle
r creating a mountain out of a molehill

Last edited:

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Itna jhoot. Agar yeh meeting chup kar hui aur sahafi bahar kaday thay. [HI]Toh is meeting ki footage jo mukhtalif angle say dikai ja rahi hai woh kis ne li?[/HI]

Kitnay pyaray tareekay say program pehlay say set kiya hota hai(imran khan ki clip mushtaq minhas ne kaha k lagae jabkay woh nusrat javed ki baato say aanjaan bannay ki koshish kar raha tah k jese yeh aek live program ho aur nusrat javed ne koi achanak say koi new baat kar di).

His story is beyond ridiculous. He knows only way to milk ratings these days.

Personally the entire JUIF-PTI fight is useless, never supported it.

JI-PTI coalition is not going any where.
Simply because even if the workers are hostile the top leadership is on the same page.
In the same time JI should realise that 7 seats can only buy you a certain amount of influence.

Last edited:

aamir_uetn

• Yesterday, IK gave a similar ' پھلجھڑی ' that we WILL make govt. contracts transparent on website. (when would IK give one statement saying I HAVE done this not that I WILL)

Frankly I am fed-up of the IK & PTI illusion. They are politically as distraught as Zardari, NS & Co., JI, JUI-F.

The only difference is that IK makes claims and promises of being the purest and most honest in Pak politics. I wish he would come one day and say that we HAVE done this, this or this.

everyone said Pakistan cant win the world cup , I HAVE won

19/20 drs said shoukat khanam is not possible in pakistan ...... I HAVE built it and it is one of the best hospitals today

ppl said PTI is tanga party ............. I HAVE made it second largest party of Pakistan

I HAVE put assets of the whole party on our website

rnt these HAVEs enough ??

PTI ko govt mein aaye time he kitna hua hai , tum to aisey baat kar rahay ho jaisey 2 dafa PM reh chuka hai imran khan, he has the greatest numbers of HAVEs, how can u compare him with zardari and NS ???

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)

.ویسے آئینہ دکھانے پر پی ٹی آئ والے جس طرح پاگل ہوتے ہیں، اسکا کوئی مقابل نہیں
...ارے بھائی، گالیاں دینے سے فرست ملے تو ایک بات تو بتاؤ
...ملے آپکا چیف منسٹر چوری چوری، اور پھر بھاگے بھی پچھلے دروازے سے بزدلی کے ساتھ
...اور گالیاں آپ دو آزادی صحافت کے نام پر نصرت اور مشتاق کو

.واہ واہ

chief whip Of PTI dralvi refuted his statement the next moment and said this demand that MNA has made is not PTI party policy
and he tweeted it the same time .I Can take your criticism with smiling face coz u can be given the benefit of the doubt
that a u might not know a particular incident
so here i am telling u that our chief Whip Dr arif Alvi disowned his statement in the assembly within few moments.
The vested interest of Media dictates media to highlight negative news more. Sensationalism is the life-blood of our media
the media did not cover Our chief whip in the NA 's statement.
Now as i said u might not know this but As a professional journalist Nusrat knows it and so does mushtaq Honesty an professionalism demand that nusrat tell his audience that the statement of that MNA was swiftly disowned by PTI. now If nusrat wants that imran khan should have personally phone him for this and told him in person is something impossible.
why i was cursing them ? because they r trying to create a rift between PTI and JI upon their master's instruction.
PTI does not believe in pussyfooting around the issues. PTI met with molana but the word chory chupay is negativity and heckle & jeckle
r creating a mountain out of a molehill

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
everyone said Pakistan cant win the world cup , I HAVE won

19/20 drs said shoukat khanam is not possible in pakistan ...... I HAVE built it and it is one of the best hospitals today

ppl said PTI is tanga party ............. I HAVE made it second largest party of Pakistan

I HAVE put assets of the whole party on our website

rnt these HAVEs enough ??

PTI ko govt mein aaye time he kitna hua hai , tum to aisey baat kar rahay ho jaisey 2 dafa PM reh chuka hai imran khan, he has the greatest numbers of HAVEs, how can u compare him with zardari and NS ???
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Still stuck in 1992.

By the way, are you talking about the same assets on the website according to which Asad Umer has no car? And Shaukat Tareen's young children are richer than him?

Right, I believe you.

aamir_uetn

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Still stuck in 1992.

By the way, are you talking about the same assets on the website according to which Asad Umer has no car? And Shaukat Tareen's young children are richer than him?

Right, I believe you.

whatttttttttt :13: asad umar has no car ??? where is it written

jis bandey ko yeh nai pata k shoukat tareen PTI mein nai hai , woh kitni bari bari baaten kar raha ,kamal hai , improve ur research

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
...so here i am telling u that our chief Whip Dr arif Alvi disowned his statement in the assembly within few moments...
Can you please kindly paste any proof of it here? I am searching and can't find any. I would like to verify.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Look at here.

Asad Umer has NO car.

Jahangir Tareen Cash in bank and accounts:
Owned by Jahangir Tareen and his wife: Rs18,875,387
Owned by children: Rs27,703,209

Technically JT is poorer than his young chldren.

What a fraud PTI is. If they had to declare assets like NS & Co. does it, then it was better not to do it.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

jis bandey ko yeh nai pata k shoukat tareen PTI mein nai hai , woh kitni bari bari baaten kar raha ,kamal hai , improve ur research

Not only that, PTI is such a fraud that they wont make the document public. They only show it in a small unreadable window through their website.

http://www.scribd.com/word/access_denied/103230820

PTI's asset declaration stunt is exactly similar to how NS & Co. declare their assets.

aamir_uetn

Not only that, PTI is such a fraud that they wont make the document public. They only show it in a small unreadable window through their website.

http://www.scribd.com/word/access_denied/103230820

PTI's asset declaration stunt is exactly similar to how NS & Co. declare their assets.

just look at his taxes , do u really think he will hide a minor thing like a car ?? vehicles were provided by the company he didnt have his own , ho sakta hai ab koi khareed li ho , thats an ill logic about asad umar , agar gaari ka chupana hota to taxes kyun declare karta , tax bachaney k liye he to banda sab kuch chupaata hai

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Sorry I meant Jahangir Tareen.

Josh-e-khitabat, you know.

LOL.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
this is the tweet
that Dr arif alvi tweeted

plz give PTI at least 3 months w/o criticism and if they failed to deliver i will be with u against them thnx
cant see the tweet. repost please??