PTI performance in Education sector of Mianwali | PM constituency | CEO Edu

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The people of Mianwali needs more education than rest of the country. Their produce seems to be drowing the whole country. Illiteracy has it's consequences.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
The people of Mianwali needs more education than rest of the country. Their produce seems to be drowing the whole country. Illiteracy has it's consequences.
The biggest problems are in Pmln and ppp areas big poverty and poor literacy in those areas and high corruption.

Siberite

The biggest problems are in Pmln and ppp areas big poverty and poor literacy in those areas and high corruption.
Just look at you. The paid troll.Have you ever put an honest day of work in all your life ? Take an oath that you don't get paid for the propaganda of PTI here .Can you do that? If not ,then you have no credibility and no one is interested in your one sided opinion.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just look at you. The paid troll.Have you ever put an honest day of work in all your life ? Take an oath that you don't get paid for the propaganda of PTI here .Can you do that? If not ,then you have no credibility and no one is interested in your one sided opinion.
Tell me something Patwari. Why sharif treat yous like dogs but still arse lick them let they have just bought you soon as you guys were born.? Science should open all Patwari brains and see what is inside those brians. Maybe they empty because even animals protect them selfs from Enemies.

Siberite

Tell me something Patwari. Why sharif treat yous like dogs but still arse lick them let they have just bought you soon as you guys were born.? Science should open all Patwari brains and see what is inside those brians. Maybe they empty because even animals protect them selfs from Enemies.
Paid troll, let's say if NS pays you more than what the boots and botie surkar paying you,would you also lick NS dripping ?You avoiding the real question troll.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
U are not correct. Look Dubai where PPP leadership living and London area where PMLN enjoying, do u see any problem? Alhamdu Lillah our political leaders, military leaders, religious leaders enjoying life on their corruption and we want miracles from IK in less than 4 years.

Siberite

U are not correct. Look Dubai where PPP leadership living and London area where PMLN enjoying, do u see any problem? Alhamdu Lillah our political leaders, military leaders, religious leaders enjoying life on their corruption and we want miracles from IK in less than 4 years.
Is IK not licking the botie arse ?
If not, I think you will say so, what did he do to bring Musharraf, Kiyani and Racheel back ?

Saboo

Do you know that the most expansive of all the brains is a Patwari's brain? You have to kill at least 10 patwari's to find some brain. ?

Okara

We need educated leadership like Nawaz. Is Maryam more educated than her dad? Keep in mind Doctoral degree is honorary and doesn't count towards education?

Siberite

Are u saying IK is corrupt? If yes please share his one corruption or property he bought outside country?
Answer the question and show me what efforts have been made from his part to bring Musharraf back.isnt Musharraf also required by the courts and he is a run away duly helped by his phoji generals ?

Siberite

We need educated leadership like Nawaz. Is Maryam more educated than her dad? Keep in mind Doctoral degree is honorary and doesn't count towards education?
Are you more educated that IK ? Or runaway bride of many children are more educated than a former sporty graduate of Oxford...?

Siberite

Do you know that the most expansive of all the brains is a Patwari's brain? You have to kill at least 10 patwari's to find some brain. ?
Saboo, had naswar not invented,you could find dry stack of straws in youthia skull. Naswar, lubricated the dryness and looked green inside.?

Saboo

Saboo, had naswar not invented,you could find dry stack of straws in youthia skull. Naswar, lubricated the dryness and looked green inside.?
and now you have to kill 11 patwaris ( including you ) to find some brain. ?

Saboo

Is IK not licking the botie arse ?
If not, I think you will say so, what did he do to bring Musharraf, Kiyani and Racheel back ?
Well I hear Musharaff say he was also very sick and will try to come back with Nawaz Sharif.
BTW when Nawaz Sharif is coming back? ?

Siberite

Well I hear Musharaff say he was also very sick and will try to come back with Nawaz Sharif.
BTW when Nawaz Sharif is coming back? ?
He can't even getup from the bed right now.... Where did you hear that he wanted to come back ? Liar

Saboo

He can't even getup from the bed right now.... Where did you hear that he wanted to come back ? Liar
and how did you know that for sure?..You are not with him 24/7?
Reports are that he told many of his friends wishing to be in Pakistan for the rest of his life.
BTW when is Nawaz Sharif coming back? ?