PTI performance in Education sector of Mianwali | PM constituency | CEO Edu

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and how did you know that for sure?..You are not with him 24/7?
Reports are that he told many of his friends wishing to be in Pakistan for the rest of his life.
BTW when is Nawaz Sharif coming back? ?
Saboo, are you with him ? Try to see his recent pictures. Its somethig which we all should consider as a bitter lesson in life.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ask IK. He is one who should know. Since he is the one who let NS go. Can you ask him what did he get in return of the deal.
Don't worry about IK, why don't you ask Nawaz Sharif?…Rumour is he is coming back after Junaid wedding.

Saboo

Don't worry about NS also.
کیوں ناں وری کروں؟….نواز شریف پاکستان کا اربوں روپیہ چوری کرکے ڈکار گیا.
اسکا حساب تو اسے اور اسکی اولاد کو دینا پڑے گا ….اب اس میں کیا

arifkarim

پٹواری سے بحث نہ کریں۔ ان کو مسئلہ صرف جرنیلوں سے ہے جنکی یہ پیداوار ہیں

Siberite

LHC did, KHOTAY PATWARI
Lol. Hidding under the courts scurt
Really. What your courts, boot surkar is doing ? It's the same as IK went in court and apologized for accusing NajamSethi of 35 punctures. After courts so many attempts to get answer from him.The PM flouting the ECP order in AJK and kept that khuchar gandapouri with him during the election campaign. This is how much power these institutions in Pakistan hold.

Saboo

پٹواری سے بحث نہ کریں۔ ان کو مسئلہ صرف جرنیلوں سے ہے جنکی یہ پیداوار ہیں
ہاں یہ تو ہے...پٹواری سے بحث کرنا دیوار سے ٹکر مارنا ہے ?

Saboo

Lol. Hidding under the courts scurt

Really. What your courts, boot surkar is doing ? It's the same as IK went in court and apologized for accusing NajamSethi of 35 punctures. After courts so many attempts to get answer from him.The PM flouting the ECP order in AJK and kept that khuchar gandapouri with him during the election campaign. This is how much power these institutions in Pakistan hold.
Hahaha….I really did not know what you are saying…You are always so confused.?

Siberite

Hahaha…IK shit does smell bad but only for those ( like you) who put their nose in it….. ?
Your answered it yourself. Your nose get immune to it. If you use the same nose for Bajwa, it will smell roses.

Saboo

Your answered it yourself. Your nose get immune to it. If you use the same nose for Bajwa, it will smell roses.
You are effing wrong again as usual?…How could my nose get immune to it when I never put it in there to begin with? ?

Siberite

You are effing wrong again as usual?…How could my nose get immune to it when I never put it in there to begin with? ?
Are you sure ? You sound like a person who can't smell.sinucitis ? Roses are too strong and can sometimes unblock the nasal congestion. Try Faiz. His may be even cherry like for you.

Saboo

Are you sure ? You sound like a person who can't smell.sinucitis ? Roses are too strong and can sometimes unblock the nasal congestion. Try Faiz. His may be even cherry like for you.
You are acting like stupid again.. Go fly a kite

Siberite

You are acting like stupid again.. Go fly a kite
Saboo, you started to act up. My question to you was about why IK let NS go. U started to divert the question and started your day mantra. You need to understand I am not NS personal secretary as you are for IK.