PTI needs better communication in Sindh

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The biggest problem with PTI is incompetent spokesperson. Not all but some are absolutely lazy.

I was watching this program below and Haleem Adil Sheikh came to represenr PTI.

The program was purely on KElectric, only one topic. The guy Haleem had no clue what is happening, why did he agree to come when he can’t speak on the issue?
If he agreed, why didn’t he come prepared?

A 20-min clip of Asad Umar’s interview with Hamid Mir yesterday was clear enough to understand the crux of the problem and the solution govt is going for. He didn’t mention any of that; just kept making stupid arguments.

Asad’s and Omar Ayub’s speeches in parliament just a day ago were alos quite clear about the issue and it’s solution. How lazy are you Haleem Adil?

Please spare the humiliation and stay out of Television

Unless PTI improves communication, they will remain in this mess. Shibli Faraz should take actions.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you understood by asad umer in hamir mir program then whats the problem lol.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The biggest problem with PTI is incompetent spokesperson. Not all but some are absolutely lazy.

The program was purely on KElectric, only one topic. The guy Haleem had no clue what is happening, why did he agree to come when he can’t speak on the issue?

A 20-min clip of Asad Umar’s interview with Hamid Mir yesterday was clear enough to understand the crux of the problem and the solution govt is going for. He didn’t mention any of that; just kept making stupid arguments.

Asad’s and Omar Ayub’s speeches in parliament just a day ago were alos quite clear about the issue and it’s solution. How lazy are you Haleem Adil?

Unless PTI improves communication, they will remain in this mess. Shibli Faraz should take actions.

Less and less people are watching talkshows. Pre 2018 elections there was at least 4-6 shows I would watch daily. Now I don't even watch one. And not everyone is well informed on every subject or a great orator and there are 2 million talkshows, you can't expect to have good speakers on every show every night and a lot of the channels don't even tell the guest what the show is going to be about.

Munawarkhan

See I beg to differ here.

TV shows inform the guest what topic they are discussing. you have two choices, either learn about it before you go and present, or excuse yourself and let someone else from the party present the case.

Less and less people are watching talkshows. Pre 2018 elections there was at least 4-6 shows I would watch daily. Now I don't even watch one. And not everyone is well informed on every subject or a great orator and there are 2 million talkshows, you can't expect to have good speakers on every show every night and a lot of the channels don't even tell the guest what the show is going to be about.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
TV shows inform the guest what topic they are discussing.
I've been in the business, Not always is this information passed on, even the guest list is not always revealed, and some guests are too lazy to even ask, they are just happy to be on screen. You must have heard if you have watched enough shows every now and then a guest complaining that if he was told what the topic of the show was he would have come prepared or that he should have been told XYZ would also be on the show so they would not have come etc etc

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
See I beg to differ here.

TV shows inform the guest what topic they are discussing. you have two choices, either learn about it before you go and present, or excuse yourself and let someone else from the party present the case.
PS : None of the top brass will show up on a phuddu show by a phuddu anchor on Gober News Network anyways.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But unfortunately they were doing a show on mentally crazy people and had a bunch of flat earthers on that day ?
O yes..I watched that show...And at the end , every one was convinced that the earth was flat...Hahaha only people like you are still ignorant. ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
O yes..I watched that show...And at the end , every one was convinced that the earth was flat
And then you woke up and realized its still only a handful idiots who still believe the earth is flat after watching dumb YouTube videos

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)

I understand your frustration you are right mostly not good speakers or defenders thats why its important Imran Khan gets presidential system then he wont need these clowns he can choose the best. Then he wont need to compromise qality or have corrupt mafias from other parties or useless people in the cabinet or have useless spokespeople

Dream Seller

I agree. Some of them have a typical paki keera just to be on tv