PTI lovers should request their chairman to leave politics and become Imam masjid

Dr Z Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
The following advice is in response to the address of imran to namazis in lalmasjid available on youtube.

What a desperation of pti chairman. first he published on media his pictures of performing namaz and now he has started speeches in masjids.
what a cheap way of winning voters ? would that he had been a man character or if he would have some vision then he need not resort to such cheap tactics to win popularity.
His career as politician has ended so better he hold position of imam masjid of lal mosque or some other mosque.I hope he will b a successful imam masjid.
I advice pti lovers to request their chairman to become imam masjid now.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The following advice is in response to the address of imran to namazis in lalmasjid available on youtube.

What a desperation of pti chairman. first he published on media his pictures of performing namaz and now he has started speeches in masjids.
what a cheap way of winning voters ? would that he had been a man character or if he would have some vision then he need not resort to such cheap tactics to win popularity.
His career as politician has ended so better he hold position of imam masjid of lal mosque or some other mosque.I hope he will b a successful imam masjid.

- Why do not you advise your beloved Zardari to leave poilitics and become Dakkoo?
- Why do not you advise your beloved Shareef brothers to leave poilitics and stay in London?

fzqpk

Voter (50+ posts)

And you Dr. Z Khan, please dont waste time writing blogs when you cannot speak logical, and start practice if you are a real Doctor. (sorry if it did hurt).
Nation needs doctors not critics whose criticism does not mean anything.
Regards.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
WHY NOT ADVICE YOUR HIDDEN MESSIAH (US SCIENTIST WORKING ON REVOLUTION PLAN IN PAKISTAN BY KILLING POLITICIANS, GENERALS & MULLAHS) TO SHOW HIS IDENTITY, REAL FACE & BACKGROUND at least..

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
what nonsense u saying... i never come a accross any idiot like u. mafhoom of a Hadith Pak is: "when u see evil stop it with Ur hand. if u unable to then stop it with tongue, and if u not able to then feel bad in heart but that is the weakest state of faith". what a better place than mosque to stand with truth and do best to stop evil. who u follow??? shetaan who plays with music of a murderer who has blood of millions on his hands or a money launderer n vigra eater???
U are an evil urself...never point finger on others. human beings make mistake even ur mum has done it behind the scene. if u don't believe..

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whatever he does, he does it with honour, honesty and diginity. Seems like he will have to do everything on his own. PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AGAIN TO DEFAME HIM, DOOB MARO COWARDS

sngilani

Very silly and idiotic suggestion, full of personal grudge agaist a person (IMran Khan) who speaks truth. All such people against Imran Khan are biggots and liers.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan was upto some big Protest today but seems like he couldnt got any feedback from people and END UP his whole Protest drama at Lal Masjid today in order to show people that he can also Mobilize the gathering.....I wont Blame Imran Khan for this but I would blame LAZY PTI workers and supporters who can defend Imran Khan 24/7 on Internet but when it comes to REAL JOB of Political party they Sucks big time.....Imran Khan is a Politician he would need ATTENTION to PROMOTE his Agenda no matter where ever he get from Masjid or mandir but dont know where these so Called Imran Khan k Jaanisaar are when Imran Khan ask their Support.....That is why he is called One Man show he use to make a lot of Efforts but no one is available to BACK HIM UP in all those efforts not even his own Party workers whom he PAYS for any services they provide him in PTI.....

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today's protest has made IK really famous and I think corrupt politicians have started to realize IK is threat for their corrupt government and their corrupt political system. Now they are using cheap tactics to(try) defame him. He offered a Jumma prayer, whats wrong with this? If his picture while offering prayer is circulating then how does it make him bad man? Do you think he need these kind of publicity when he is running free cancer hospital and university? He has earned enough fame after world cup. WHy are you so annoyed with his one picture while offering prayer? every Muslim is suppose to offer prayer 5 times. Its our religoius duty. He is Muslim and if offer prayer and its for his own good. If zardar start circulating similar picture, would people impress? everyone would say, he is acting. Because his actions give us such impression. IK actions tells us, he is good and hoest man... and desrve to be president of Pakistan.
His popularity is increasing day by day... every new survey is proving it... but people like you are crying because you have your own interest in corrupt system.

akber

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Dr Z kan aph key ess bhongey tabserey per itna he arz hai key

Q K APKI MISAAL USS ZAMEER FAROOSH KI HAI JO, BADNAM NA HOGEY TU KIYA NAAM NA HOGA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek

Imran Khan was upto some big Protest today but seems like he couldnt got any feedback from people and END UP his whole Protest drama at Lal Masjid today in order to show people that he can also Mobilize the gathering.....I wont Blame Imran Khan for this but I would blame LAZY PTI workers and supporters who can defend Imran Khan 24/7 on Internet but when it comes to REAL JOB of Political party they Sucks big time.....Imran Khan is a Politician he would need ATTENTION to PROMOTE his Agenda no matter where ever he get from Masjid or mandir but dont know where these so Called Imran Khan k Jaanisaar are when Imran Khan ask their Support.....That is why he is called One Man show he use to make a lot of Efforts but no one is available to BACK HIM UP in all those efforts not even his own Party workers whom he PAYS for any services they provide him in PTI.....

He did what he said. and I think this speech was before the start of that protest.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...d-Davis-Release-Protest-against-Lahore-Killer

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Or Promote his Agenda to MQM Puppets, who are listening him like "Animals" on Phone from London like today

And you have the Political Agenda, whatever Imran do, you have to oppose him. You MQMer are so mean that you would oppose his efforts even in constructing Cancer hospital

Last edited by a moderator:

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

Where do you have pain?
Why do not you tell Nawaz Sharif to become Hijra? Asif Zardari a Dakoo, Iftikhar Chaudhry to join a jahil Panchayet Army Chief to join Black Water?
In the schools, one is normally told to shut up if one cannot say something good. I think you never even head of a place called school.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Going to lal masjid was political and promoted terrorists who had hijacked a noble place. I think this was a wrong move by IK to win cheap popularity. The terrorists in lal masjid bought bad name to ISlam and Pakistan and tried to destroy alliance of Pakistan with China. I am only talking abt the gunmen not the rest of the people in lal masjid

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was thinking this parasite died, but i guess it was just laying dormant until it could find some new angle to attack.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
i would really like to watch that video in which he shown performing prayers. plz someone upload it, i will be very thankful to u. thanks
Imran Kahn zindabad.
no body can stop him ,,,he is coming prime minister of my country...Pakistan

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
& We request you to keep your FRUITY opinions to yourself!!

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
That hijacked place took months to be hijacked under ISI surveillance and took few phosphorus bombs and bullets to set free. We know this drama very well. Poor young unarmed students were killed like animals. IK is totally right, due to that Mushi blunder, radicalization in Pakistan was multiplied.
Going to lal masjid was political and promoted terrorists who had hijacked a noble place. I think this was a wrong move by IK to win cheap popularity. The terrorists in lal masjid bought bad name to ISlam and Pakistan and tried to destroy alliance of Pakistan with China. I am only talking abt the gunmen not the rest of the people in lal masjid