PTI: lets join hands with IMRAN KHAN

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
[imran] he has guts but no team to support him. all in the filed of politics are dishonest or greedy and no one want to join him becaue he will spare no body. pooors should come forward to help him to grab these cruoup politicians, jagirdars, peers, wadaray, choudries who are one and another party from there "GRABAN' and drag them to the streets. give them back all burn which poors and there parents have suffred. this is the only solution left
lanti kardars [altaf] [zardari] [taseer] [musharaf] and much much mores
JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL, WILL PREVAIL , WE WILL SUCCEED AND BOUND TO SUCCEED,
QOOM AIK RAHNUMA KEE TALASH MAIN HEY, DIN THEY GOT IT WE WILL CHAGE PAKISTAN, THAT RAHNUMA MAY BE CPATIN A LEADER
WE HOPE

Councller (250+ posts)
Lets join Imran Khan and promote Taliban and get ready for suicidal attack on your family (God forbid).

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I fully support PTI. InshaAllah they will succeed and Imran Khan will be the Prime Minister of Pakistan. INSHALLAH !!!

I am fed up of the daku's ruling our country who just want to take positions of power to loot the country. Hellfire waits for them. Let's pray that may Allah open the hearts and minds of our people who are still unable to see what a great, honest and fearless leader He has bestowed us with. Ameen. To those who say IK is not experienced politician: What have your seasoned politicians done for you?? They sold us and made us ghulams. We need an honest and dedicated leader not a zehni ghulam. At this time there is no other leader but IK to fit that criteria.

I also hope some day MQM will also align with PTI. There is a great potential if these two powers get together. Although I disagree with MQM's current approach of party first and country second. So my message for MQM: stop aligning with PPP and work with PTI. InshaAllah that will be better for Pakistan and also for your party. I know some people will find this idea ridiculous, but anything can happen if Allah wills.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no question of leaving this country and its generations to your Altaf's ideologies. There is no question of quitting. Say what ever you want to say about Imran and his supporters. Your time will soon come to an end. There is no doubt about PTI political weakness right now however in a country where feudalism has grown since it's independence, we understand that emerging a leader like khan and nurturing Khan's ideologies will take time. Change has already began. It's in a nature of change to take time. That is what happening right now.
Teenga Ka.

adnanax

Voter (50+ posts)
Lets join Imran Khan and promote Taliban and get ready for suicidal attack on your family (God forbid).

how pathatic ur thinking is mr. avatar...... the talibans i know are living in afghanistan fighting the war to liberate their land from americans and NATO forces....is that a crime.they have publicly announced that they have nothing to do with the so called taliban of pakistan. now from talibans u mean tribal pashtoons then let me remind u that the pakistan u are living in owes big time to these pashtoons.btw i am not a pashtoon but i do support their point of view as they were there when our enemies were at the verge of (Allah forbade) breaking pakistan into pieces.

just because of ur ignorance dont blame someone of something he hasnt done. how many times imran has cleared that wont negociate with enemies of pakistan , people responsible for killing innocents. he just want to negsiate with his own people to make them fight against these foreign elements.

by friend avatar dont take anything personal man. u are my muslim brother and so do the talibans of afganistan and they are not causing any harm to the people of pakistan. dont fell in the trap of american media and propogenda.

peace!

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Mujahid said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeDwqIi-M0&feature=related[/video]

YOU COMPARE [altaf] V [imran]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video][/quote]
KALI MATA CALLING PAKISTAN BLUNDER

Councller (250+ posts)
sshahid said:
they will succeed and Imran Khan will be the Prime Minister of Pakistan. INSHALLAH !!!

Kia 1 seat kar koi Prime Minister ban sakta hy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

adnanax

Voter (50+ posts)
sshahid said:
they will succeed and Imran Khan will be the Prime Minister of Pakistan. INSHALLAH !!!

Kia 1 seat kar koi Prime Minister ban sakta hy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dear avatar
u are right ek seat par koi bhi prim minister nahi ban sakta.leekin aap ko kiss nay kaha kay imran khan ek seat par prime minister ban raha hai. aap nay woh misal tu sunni hogi kay qatra qatra mill kar darya banda hai.Allah kay karam say pakistan bhar say qatray akathay hoo rahay hain time tu lagay ga darya bannay main. meray bhai mai tu aap ko bhi kahoon ga sensible thinking show karain....mohajir, punjabi ki behas say niklain.altaf sahab nay bohat aap ka mohajir honay ka faida utha liya. khud agay ayen join us and fight for all mohajirs,punjabi,pathan, etc. everyone.

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan is the best becuase he is the only person in politcs who did great work even not in the government he did so many charitble works the major one is Cancer Hospital. He is the best choice because these corrupt elite [zardari] [nawaz] [altaf] [fazl] [musharaf] havent done anything even when they were in the power. Whatever if Imran Khan came into power atleast he will for sure stop america of doing drone attacks on our peoples.
Imran Khan we will support you.GOD Bless u.