Pti Has 8.8 Million Oversea Pakistani Vote Bank & That Will Be End Of Pmln

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Those Pakistanis are spread across whole Pakistan. Also voting via internet is such a controversial topic. Very hard to get an agreement.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
one this is another lollipop, they cannot change it, just trying to divert attention, two, the overseas Pakistanis are from different constituencies, in KPK PTI dont need them much, in Punjab they are mostly from Noon constituencies and spread all over. Three, not all are PTI voters and not all are interested in voting as that may be a trip to respective embassies.
Lastly, this is the same cheap point scoring stunt like other bills which are either never presented or are never passed.

Respect

Overseas Pakistani are citizens of there respective countries. I do not understand why they should be allowed to vote. OK many of us are dual nationals.

However voting through internet is controversial PTI needs to change this and just ensure voting in PK booths are safe and sound. Whether it is electronic or buy other means.

PTI should stop relying on overseas Pakistanies as PPP and PML N will not agree due too the fact they don't have a vote bank overseas. However if PTI can do this too upset them they why not.

Ensure the polling booth in PK is safe and sound and if overseas want too come let them come to the booths.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
LOL more controversial than current system?
I don't understand why Khan starts everything so late. Now we are around 3 years into the government and he's starting electoral reforms. Anything you ask him, he says we are about to start soon. Recently I heard he's granting some huge package to agriculture sector (also 3 years into the tenure).

The other political parties do not want to help him in any matter now. Khan needs to become mature and stop insulting others. Insulting others do not help him in any way except some laughs from the crowd he's entertaining. If you insult others, they aren't gonna help you.

That Murad Saeed stands up and starts insulting others and then others do the same, and nothing happens. This is extreme immaturity. Do your fucking job without offending others.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
one this is another lollipop, they cannot change it, just trying to divert attention, two, the overseas Pakistanis are from different constituencies, in KPK PTI dont need them much, in Punjab they are mostly from Noon constituencies and spread all over. Three, not all are PTI voters and not all are interested in voting as that may be a trip to respective embassies.
Lastly, this is the same cheap point scoring stunt like other bills which are either never presented or are never passed.
Patwari then why Pmln and ppp have 25 to 30 fake votes in every area?
Also then why Pmln and Ppp dont want overseas Pakistani to have voting rights?
Also why Pmln and ppp dont want electrol reforms?
Think patwari dont be blind follower all your life.

Kavalier

Patwari then why Pmln and ppp have 25 to 30 fake votes in every area?
Also then why Pmln and Ppp dont want overseas Pakistani to have voting rights?
Also why Pmln and ppp dont want electrol reforms?
Think patwari dont be blind follower all your life.

Ohh bahi, lagta hay new Rangroot ho, I am here since 2009 and everyone , nearly everyone knows whom I support and against whom I am. I am against your masters who try to intervene in every step in Pakistani politics, jakay apnay Sobedaar ko salute karo aur bata do k ajki dehaari laga li hay, phir kisi ko patwari keh liya hay.... wesay kal tumnay phir kisi new ID k sath aana hay aur PPP ya Noon ki tareefayn karni hayn jab Havaldar ya Sobedaar saab nay apna rukh-e-anwar unki taraf karlena hay...

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ohh bahi, lagta hay new Rangroot ho, I am here since 2009 and everyone , nearly everyone knows whom I support and against whom I am. I am against your masters who try to intervene in every step in Pakistani politics, jakay apnay Sobedaar ko salute karo aur bata do k ajki dehaari laga li hay, phir kisi ko patwari keh liya hay.... wesay kal tumnay phir kisi new ID k sath aana hay aur PPP ya Noon ki tareefayn karni hayn jab Havaldar ya Sobedaar saab nay apna rukh-e-anwar unki taraf karlena hay...
Stop worshiping Nawaz and Zardari dakus?

Shan ALi AK 27

I don't understand why Khan starts everything so late. Now we are around 3 years into the government and he's starting electoral reforms. Anything you ask him, he says we are about to start soon. Recently I heard he's granting some huge package to agriculture sector (also 3 years into the tenure).

The other political parties do not want to help him in any matter now. Khan needs to become mature and stop insulting others. Insulting others do not help him in any way except some laughs from the crowd he's entertaining. If you insult others, they aren't gonna help you.

That Murad Saeed stands up and starts insulting others and then others do the same, and nothing happens. This is extreme immaturity. Do your fucking job without offending others.
It's not late you don't understand how system works.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
It's not late you don't understand how system works.
It is just presenting their amendments in parliament. Then all parties can debate about what should be accepted.
How some system can cause this delay ? It is themselves who have to prepare the amendments and present them.