PTI councillor among two more men handed life in jail over lynching of Mashal Khan

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

انسداد دہشت گردی پشاور کی عدالت نے مشال قتل کیس کا فیصلہ سنادیا۔ دو ملزمان کو بری اور دو کو عمر قید کی سزا سنادی گئی ہے۔

mashal-khan.jpg

مشال خان کو 13 اپریل 2017 کو عبدالولی خان یونیورسٹی مردان کیمپس میں توہین رسالت کا الزام عائد کرتے ہوئے تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا گیا تھا جس سے وہ دم توڑ گئے تھے۔

مشال خان ابلاغ عامل کے طالبعلم تھے۔

پولیس نے کیس میں نامزد 60 میں سے 57 ملزمان کو حراست میں لیا تھا۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Muhammad Jibran

Liberals k ab pechwaray main aag lagaygi ..... Ghustakhoun k mamlay main lantiyoun ko insaniyat yad ati hai .....
Is ko bilkul sahe mara gaya, jo ghustakhi karayga jab riyasat usko saza nahe daygi tou phr yehe houga

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Isko sahe mara tha.... Ghustakhoun ka aesa he hashar houna chaheye.....
Yahan aasiya maloona ko chordiya jata hai or ghustakh k qatiloun ko forun saza daydi jati hai ..
What a an absolute fuckin' moronic loser you are. Go read the case details moron, no said blasphemy occurred and even if it did no one has the right to take the law into their own hands.

You are absolute bottom of the barrel filth, but then again nothing else can be expected from jahil phen di sirri mureeds. Pathetic creatures.

Kavalier

What a an absolute fuckin' moronic loser you are. Go read the case details moron, no said blasphemy occurred and even if it did no one has the right to take the law into their own hands.

You are absolute bottom of the barrel filth, but then again nothing else can be expected from jahil phen di sirri mureeds. Pathetic creatures.

I have a very string feeling that this guy Muhammad Jibran is a paid agent and is being paid to write such things, inciting , derogating and degrading Islamic values and its image.

Muhammad Jibran

There were ample proofs of his blasphmey،they were all educated people, they were not madarsa graduates who did this act . They can't be fooled. Even the vice principle took action against mishal 3days prior.

Stop your randi rouna and childish excuses.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There were ample proofs of his blasphmey،they were all educated people, they were not madarsa graduates who did this act . They can't be fooled. Even the vice principle took action against mishal 3days prior.

Stop your randi rouna and childish excuses.
Like I said FILTH, even if there was, which there wasn't any. NO ONE has the right to take the law into their hands. And that is why you lot are absolute morons.

Muhammad Jibran

Like I said FILTH, even if there was, which there wasn't any. NO ONE has the right to take the law into their hands. And that is why you lot are absolute morons.
When the law doesn't take it course, people take it in their hands..... They did the right thing.... I salute them.

They acquitted aasiya maloona , and kidnapped the SSP in front of whom she did her confession.

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)

انسداد دہشت گردی پشاور کی عدالت نے مشال قتل کیس کا فیصلہ سنادیا۔ دو ملزمان کو بری اور دو کو عمر قید کی سزا سنادی گئی ہے۔

mashal-khan.jpg

مشال خان کو 13 اپریل 2017 کو عبدالولی خان یونیورسٹی مردان کیمپس میں توہین رسالت کا الزام عائد کرتے ہوئے تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا گیا تھا جس سے وہ دم توڑ گئے تھے۔

مشال خان ابلاغ عامل کے طالبعلم تھے۔

پولیس نے کیس میں نامزد 60 میں سے 57 ملزمان کو حراست میں لیا تھا۔

Hang them immediately.

Steyn

Isko sahe mara tha.... Ghustakhoun ka aesa he hashar houna chaheye.....
Yahan aasiya maloona ko chordiya jata hai or ghustakh k qatiloun ko forun saza daydi jati hai ..

Brother, he is innocent. All the proofs point to his innocence, the murderers even admitted to it.

His crime was exposing the corruption of university administration.

I have studied in Pakistani universities. I was forced to retake one exam paper because i wrote bad things on the university Facebook page and my classmates ratted me out.

So it's not surprising that he was killed. He gave an interview to a TV show a month ago talking about the injustices the university was doing.

If you had seen his home, her sister interview, he looked to be from a very religious and good home. There were papers with Surah written on them hanging on the walls, his hostel had the same.

I have been part of these KPK universities and trust me you should keep your mouth shut if you don't want any trouble. An Islamic debate never will lead to anything good because each person thinks he's right and the other is doing blasphemy. So what i think is it was an innocent debate that was purposely incited.

Anyway, Allah knows the truth obviously but everything points to his innocence. This case isn't like Asia bibis.

Just look at people here, they've given fatwas about me because i speak against IK. These people are the same as the youth studying in universities. If you dare to be different, you're taking a dangerous path.

Keep your mind open. Blasphemy is a serious allegation. Just think of it this way. If Mashal was innocent and you're accusing him of blasphemy then it's a very serious sin because you would be accusing a martyr!. Baqi, Allah knows and Mashal has been killed anyway.