PTI’s Aamir Liaquat hints at being given some responsibility

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
DxW_bveW0AAlWaG

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) lawmaker Aamir Liaquat on Sunday met Prime Minister Imran Khan in the latter’s Bani Gala residence and hinted at being assigned a new portfolio soon.

The PTI MNA from NA-245 Karachi said on Twitter, “Discussed the political situation of Karachi in a meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan.”

https://twitter.com/x/status/1086985546034040832
“He [PM Imran] directed me to regain form … It’s my turn to bowl the over,” he added while using cricketing terms.

Responding to the meeting, a number of Liaquat’s followers on Twitter shared the same view. “This means you are getting a ministry. Congratulations on getting a promotion after your wedding,” said Maaz Ul Haq who commented on the PTI leader’s post.

Twitterati of the view that Aamir Liaquat will soon be made a minister

tweets.jpg

Liaquat also conveyed PM Imran’s statement in which he condemned the Sahiwal encounter which claimed three innocent lives. The PTI lawmaker said, “The prime minister has reiterated his resolve to bring those responsible for the Sahiwal tragedy to book.”

In August 2018, disgruntled MNA Aamir Liaquat Hussain has criticised Prime Minister Imran Khan for “not listening to anyone”, as he vented out his anger at being given a cold shoulder by the party’s Karachi chapter as well as the PTI chairman.

“Allah has said in the Quran that you should consult others before taking any step because this is what Prophet (PBUH) was told by the Almighty,” Hussain said while talking to a private news channel.

The PTI MNA also objected to the reports of being sidelined during his party’s talks with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM).

“I was an important leader of MQM and I know all the top leadership personally and that is why I should have been asked,” he said, adding that he would have conducted negotiations on PTI’s terms.

He further said that he will not take any ministry even if his party’s chairman Imran Khan offers him one.

Talking about a possible forward bloc in PTI, Liaquat said that there is no proper forward bloc as such but there are leaders from Karachi who are not happy with the party’s leadership. “Those leaders promised people of their constituencies to bring change but the party is not listening to them,” he claimed.

“This will not be good for PTI’s future in Karachi,” he said.

Liaquat had reportedly left the WhatsApp group of PTI MNAs and MPAs.

According to media reports, Liaquat was angry at not being invited to a reception at the Sindh Governor’s House hosted by Imran Ismail. “The party must respect its leaders and workers,” Liaquat said.

The TV personality and politician had joined the PTI in March 2018, just months before the July 25 general elections.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/01/21/ptis-aamir-liaquat-hints-at-being-made-minister-soon/

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This guy has a gift of the tongue, he should be information minister. fawad chdr is useless at dealing with media. He will be better at dealing with media.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would not joke on the subject. this man is a snake and has a forked tongue. he should be avoided at all costs

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would not joke on the subject. this man is a snake and has a forked tongue. he should be avoided at all costs
In this case he should be hired to kill all keeray makkorray and khatmal in Governor House Karachi....Alvi will be very happy to have a good nite sleep for once.:LOL: