Provincial government can restrict ministers' entry into Sindh - Saeed Ghani demands to place Aleema Khan's name on ECL

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And she need to proof her property is legal
She already did, and showed the money trail, just didn't declare it on the tax returns thinking it was exempt because of the double taxation clause, and apparently she was wrong and been fined a large sum for her ignorance of the law.

What more do you want ?

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I understand that two flats were bought in 2004 in USA and one in Dubhi in 2008. None were declared to FBR. When news broke out about Dubhi prooerty she sold it in 2016 and bought a flat in USA. PMLN or FBR did nothing except that they announced an amnesty scheme in 2017/18. She declared US properties under the scheme and paid as required. With regard to the Dubhi property FBR asked her to provide source of funds and levied tax and fined her for non disclousers of overseas assets. All the papers were shown to SCP who were satisfied.
She has been running a very successful firm called some thing like cotcon for many years I am not sure if she is still doing it or spending all her time for charity work without any pay. None of the Directors of SKCH or Namal uni get paid they work to help poor among us. All accounts and facts are available. If I can follow news from 5000 miles away pple at home should be able to do so too.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

news-1547194958-2275.jpg

سعید غنی کا کہنا ہے وفاقی وزرا کے بیانات پر سندھ کے عوام میں انتشار پیدا ہو رہا ہے، جیسے ای سی ایل میں نام ڈالے ہم بھی وزرا کا سندھ میں داخلہ بند کرسکتے ہیں، قانون ہمیں ایسے وزرا کے سندھ داخلے پر پابندی کی اجازت دیتا ہے۔ پیپلزپارٹی رہنما سعید غنی نے میڈیا سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے کہا جے آئی ٹی نے اپنے اختیارات سے تجاوز کیا، انکا مقصد ایک صوبائی حکومت کو گرانا تھا۔

انہوں نے کہا علیمہ خان کے پاس کس ذرائع آمدن سے یہ جائیدادیں آئیں، دعویٰ کرتا ہوں کہ عمران خان صاحب کا گھر رقبے میں سب سے بڑا ہے، مطالبہ کرتا ہوں شوکت خانم میموریل کیلئے جو چندہ اکٹھا کیا جاتا ہے اسکا فرانزک آڈٹ ہونا چاہیے۔ سعید غنی کا کہنا تھا اسٹینڈنگ کمیٹی جلد بن جائیں گی اس میں کوئی ایشو نہیں ہے، سپریم کورٹ کے احکامات کے باوجود کابینہ نے ای سی ایل سے نام نہیں نکالے، جے آئی ٹی رپورٹ آتے ہی حکومتی وزار نے گورنر راج کی باتیں کی، کہا گیا ہم وزیراعلیٰ ہٹائیں گے۔

انہوں نے کہا مطالبہ کرتا ہوں جتنی تیزی سے پیپلزپارٹی قیادت کا نام ای سی ایل میں ڈالا گیا اسی طرح علیمہ خان کا نام ای سی ایل میں ڈالا جائے،اس معاملے پر بھی ایسی ہی جے آئی ٹی بنائی جائے جو پیپلزپارٹی کے خلاف بنائی گئی۔

https://waqtnews.tv/11-Jan-2019/106508

They completely lost it man.... Fed Govt didn;t ban you to enter Islamabad....

قانون جب صوبائی حکومت کو ایسی اجازت دیتا ہے تو مرکزی حکومت کو پھر کیسی کیسی اجازت دیتا ہوگا پہلے پورا قانون پڑھ لو پھر بکواس کرو

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No, everybody must face consequences but Ayan Ali was part of the PPP setup, she is AZ whore, they had someone killed to protect her.
That some one got killed was responsible himself for his death. Many people heard him say Ayan Ali was so beautiful keh woh uss par marta hay! Aik roz bilakhir woh murr gia? Ab ismein kia:LOL:

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here you go ,now you know why the 18th amendment was rushed through. You loot your side I will loot my side and no crossing in to each others territory.

crankthskunk

He is using 18th for Provincial autonomy for his thieves. It is one Pakistan crook.
You have no rights to stop someone entry in to Sind. You actually should be sent to jail for aiding and abating the crook who has looted Pakistan.
This is one of the flag bearer of the Pio, Phen and Phudooo Party.

Shazi ji

Man, what Pakistan has come to. Well, Ayan Ali travels were paid from the same fake account from where "Baby Bilawal" travels were paid. I say that establishes a petty strong link. What say you!!
Only guess work ,,,, if you know that much then tell us who pays bani gala bills ?????
Surely not Ayan ali

Shazi ji

He is using 18th for Provincial autonomy for his thieves. It is one Pakistan crook.
You have no rights to stop someone entry in to Sind. You actually should be sent to jail for aiding and abating the crook who has looted Pakistan.
DONT think u know 18
u don’t know 18th at all that’s why ???

crankthskunk

DONT think u know 18

u don’t know 18th at all that’s why ???

Yeah go on explain. Let me tell you I have always been against 18th. That was a handy work of Shitan Dar. He was very busy so PPP can pass it with the convince of PMLN without discussing in the Parliament.
As Diesel said it, they discuss it among themselves, like the thieves do their majlis before they loot a place. They have created 18th for the purpose of looting Pakistan.
Mark my words it would be overturned soon.

Shazi ji

Yeah go on explain. Let me tell you I have always been against 18th. That was a handy work of Shitan Dar. He was very busy so PPP can pass it with the convince of PMLN without discussing in the Parliament.
As Diesel said it, they discuss it among themselves, like the thieves do their majlis before they loot a place. They have created 18th for the purpose of looting Pakistan.
Mark my words it would be overturned soon.
So u know nothing as is clear from ur post ,,, this was the best thing ppp did ( only thing) but big bosses not liked it and NS made mistake of handing powers back
,,, I think u know nothing so please don’t discuss or at least read about it please I request