Provincial government can restrict ministers' entry into Sindh - Saeed Ghani demands to place Aleema Khan's name on ECL

mercedesbenz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ کمینہ پہلے اس چور کا حساب ھونے دے۔ اور ویسے بھی اس کراچی کے بھڑوے کو کس نے روکا ھے جاؤ عدالت میں اور کرو مطالبہ ویسے چولیں ماتمیں کے علاوہ تمھارے پاس اور کوئی دلیل ھے ؟ خنزیر کھانے والوں کا وہی دفاع کرتا ھے جو خود کرپٹ ھو اور ویسے بھی یہ اب سندھ کا وزیر اعلی بننے کا خواب بھی دیکھ رھا ھے۔۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Anyone can demand it and its state responsibility to investigate it not individuals.
Just by demanding something, it doesn't become states responsibility. Tomorrow I demand you should be put on ECL because you are a corrupt person and a JIT should be formed to investigate you. You think the govt should take my demands seriously ?

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just by demanding something, it doesn't become states responsibility. Tomorrow I demand you should be put on ECL because you are a corrupt person and a JIT should be formed to investigate you. You think the govt should take my demands seriously ?
U definately have a right when u produced something which is beyond of my income. If her flat has been produced as everyone is claiming then its definately state responsibility. As far as i know u live in uk dont u see sometime police stops the travellers and kee investigating about their belonging if they are suspicious. U know very well if a person is found with 1500 gbp cash he has to explain howcome he got them. So its states rights and responsibilities to investigate someone not individuals

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK has galvanised the whole nation.... now everyone is asking for accountability..... Few yrs ago it was unthinkable and unimaginable to ask Faryal Talpur or Maryam Nawaz about their assets beyond means......:)

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only claims, no proof or evidence yet. Jemima and her mother was also charged with smuggling antiques. This is old SOP of these people.
They must have some proof thats why they are claiming. If they dont have any proof And they are wrong she must take them to court. But mess should be finalized.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
They must have some proof thats why they are claiming. If they dont have any proof And they are wrong she must take them to court. But mess should be finalized.
Even after all this time you believe they have any actual evidence?

Khan's policy till date has remained the best, that is to not feed these trolls, and they will eventually die on their own.

If there was any actual evidence they would share it with every media house and it would be on the news 24/7 i.e they would make it the biggest story of the country, instead of a whimpy press talk by some low level PPP janitor

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Errr .... No you can't. You cannot stop any Pakistani from visiting sindh, as a citizen of Pakistan freedom of movement is guaranteed by the constitution.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even after all this time you believe they have any actual evidence?

Khan's policy till date has remained the best, that is to not feed these trolls, and they will eventually die on their own.

If there was any actual evidence they would share it with every media house and it would be on the news 24/7 i.e they would make it the biggest story of the country, instead of a whimpy press talk by some low level PPP janitor
My belief is not the issue. Someone has to decide who is right and who is wrong and court is the place where things must be decided. And she need to proof her property is legal like panama case.

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree ur first part that a crime is a crime. But really appologize i dont fully agree ur second. I dont bother what ppp and pmln thinks. What i think is that there should be clean and clear system and everyone should be equall before that system. Jit is formed for every corruption cases in pakistan an independent JIT Should be formed in this matter as well. If she is innocent she can continue to enjoy her life but if she is not she must go to the jail
Aleema Khan has provided financial details to SCP and FBR both were satisfied She has been asked to pay tax and penalty for hiding her overseas assets. ( A norm in Pakistani Society) What else courts can do ( NAB can not look into this as no Govt money is involved) The only course of action seems to me is for some one go to SC and say she has not been treated as per law and then prove it. PMLN and PPP are just barking as they know they dont have a case. Feel sorry for certain media groups who are making news of no news. I assume some anchors have to justify their lafafas

Muhammad Jibran

Ayan ali was zardaris hoe aleema khan and ik are different people and yeah she should be investigated but ganjas and zardari should be preferred bcz they were in government.
Agreed :) but it seems she won't be held accountable until IK is in gov.
Two pakistan already

2hopeful

My belief is not the issue. Someone has to decide who is right and who is wrong and court is the place where things must be decided. And she need to proof her property is legal like panama case.
She has done that already. As a private citizen her tax details can not be made public. Some one say a reporter should get hold of them and publish them seems to be only way for us to know full financials

2hopeful

Its sad that we have been brought up in such a corrupt dishonest lying society that we have lost ability to look into any case impartially Thanks for our ruling class and judiciary they have acted in the past that no one trusts them. Every one himself/herself is almost as corrupt as they believe others to be. Only solutions seems to be nuke ourselves and start again.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aleema Khan has provided financial details to SCP and FBR both were satisfied She has been asked to pay tax and penalty for hiding her overseas assets. ( A norm in Pakistani Society) What else courts can do ( NAB can not look into this as no Govt money is involved) The only course of action seems to me is for some one go to SC and say she has not been treated as per law and then prove it. PMLN and PPP are just barking as they know they dont have a case. Feel sorry for certain media groups who are making news of no news. I assume some anchors have to justify their lafafas[/
The case u r reffereig is releted to dubai property and here we are talking about a new property in america. The question is that she paid the tax between 100000 to 180000 from 2011 to 16. Shouldn’t be questioned howcome she got such properties?

Hussain1967

Where are those who say that 18th amendment was/is beneficial for Pakistan? This single amendment has sucked the country and converted it into a confederation. What’s the point of having this much weak federation? Carve out four countries out of it, so that all can plunder and destroy their respective religions.

How can this clown ( Saeed Ghani) who calls himself Marxist say that he can ban entry of federal ministers into his province? If any such Marxist would have done corruption in Stalin’s Soviet Union, he would have torn them into pieces.