Provincial government can restrict ministers' entry into Sindh - Saeed Ghani demands to place Aleema Khan's name on ECL

Bilal Raza

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

news-1547194958-2275.jpg

سعید غنی کا کہنا ہے وفاقی وزرا کے بیانات پر سندھ کے عوام میں انتشار پیدا ہو رہا ہے، جیسے ای سی ایل میں نام ڈالے ہم بھی وزرا کا سندھ میں داخلہ بند کرسکتے ہیں، قانون ہمیں ایسے وزرا کے سندھ داخلے پر پابندی کی اجازت دیتا ہے۔ پیپلزپارٹی رہنما سعید غنی نے میڈیا سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے کہا جے آئی ٹی نے اپنے اختیارات سے تجاوز کیا، انکا مقصد ایک صوبائی حکومت کو گرانا تھا۔

انہوں نے کہا علیمہ خان کے پاس کس ذرائع آمدن سے یہ جائیدادیں آئیں، دعویٰ کرتا ہوں کہ عمران خان صاحب کا گھر رقبے میں سب سے بڑا ہے، مطالبہ کرتا ہوں شوکت خانم میموریل کیلئے جو چندہ اکٹھا کیا جاتا ہے اسکا فرانزک آڈٹ ہونا چاہیے۔ سعید غنی کا کہنا تھا اسٹینڈنگ کمیٹی جلد بن جائیں گی اس میں کوئی ایشو نہیں ہے، سپریم کورٹ کے احکامات کے باوجود کابینہ نے ای سی ایل سے نام نہیں نکالے، جے آئی ٹی رپورٹ آتے ہی حکومتی وزار نے گورنر راج کی باتیں کی، کہا گیا ہم وزیراعلیٰ ہٹائیں گے۔

انہوں نے کہا مطالبہ کرتا ہوں جتنی تیزی سے پیپلزپارٹی قیادت کا نام ای سی ایل میں ڈالا گیا اسی طرح علیمہ خان کا نام ای سی ایل میں ڈالا جائے،اس معاملے پر بھی ایسی ہی جے آئی ٹی بنائی جائے جو پیپلزپارٹی کے خلاف بنائی گئی۔

https://waqtnews.tv/11-Jan-2019/106508

They completely lost it man.... Fed Govt didn;t ban you to enter Islamabad....

Last edited:

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
دیکھو یہ سیاستدان پی پی والے کتنے گھٹیا لوگ ہیں بجاۓ اس کے کہ زرداری سے پوچھیں تم نے کیوں لوٹ مار کی .اس ایک شخص نے پارٹی کو تباہ کر دیا یہ لوگ اپنی نوکری پکی کرنے کیلیے زرداری کی کرپشن کے چوکیدار بن گئے ہیں یہی حال نون لیگ کا ہے .جو ان کرپٹ سیاستدانوں کو دفاع کرتا وہ خود بھی کرپٹ ہو گا

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Really behad afsoos hota hai, aj kal jab hum dekhte hain, in 2 number politicians public mein aa keh non issue ko issue banane ki koshish kar rahe hotey hain.
Ms. Aleema khan kiya PM house mein hain, ya party run kar rahein hain jaise, bilawal or maryam.
iss tarah ke press confresson se show kar rahe hain, yeh log kabhi bhi Pakistan ke haq mein nhi rahe.
always protecting corruption of PPP and PMLN, there godfathers.

Iconoclast

Anyone with an infinitesimal sliver of intelligence can see where PPPEE and PML(Najayaz) stand. Together, hand in hand, struggling against accountability.
Woe to those who actually believe these degenerates.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
She isn't in government from 35 years like you choors pepepe and ganjas.
With due respects
Ager kisi ney public office hold nahe kia hey kabhi to kia usey poori azadi hey k corruption karey? Pti waley har dafa ye q kehetey hein haM ney to kabhi public office hi nahe rakha.

Iconoclast

With due respects
Ager kisi ney public office hold nahe kia hey kabhi to kia usey poori azadi hey k corruption karey? Pti waley har dafa ye q kehetey hein haM ney to kabhi public office hi nahe rakha.
I agree with you, I don't buy that argument myself and find it extremely annoying.
Here is the thing though, even if they put her on ECL which they should if her case warrants it but that's not going to stop these people from wailing. They have to defend Zardari and Nawaz transgressions.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you, I don't buy that argument myself and find it extremely annoying.
Here is the thing though, even if they put her on ECL which they should if her case warrants it but that's not going to stop these people from wailing. They have to defend Zardari and Nawaz transgressions.
DEAR every educated people would say what u said. I JUst wanted to say parameter should be same and everyone who is corrupt should be treated same.

asif.khan1975

Senator (1k+ posts)
سعید غنی پہلے اپنے باپ کی لوٹ کھسوٹ جو اس نے مسلم کمرشل بنک میں کی تھی اور جو خود نے کراچی کے پارکنگ پلازہ کے ٹھیکوں میں حرام کھایا ہے اس کا جواب دے پھر کسی اور سے تقاضہ کرے

Iconoclast

DEAR every educated people would say what u said. I JUst wanted to say parameter should be same and everyone who is corrupt should be treated same.
I agree, a crime is a crime, regardless of profession. But don't you think this is just PPP and PMLN grasping for straws to avoid drowning? I mean if the news is correct that Aleema Khan has paid fine and can account for her wealth, then they're trying to breath life in a dead and irrelevant case.
If not, put her on ECL as well. She should pay as well.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree, a crime is a crime, regardless of profession. But don't you think this is just PPP and PMLN grasping for straws to avoid drowning? I mean if the news is correct that Aleema Khan has paid fine and can account for her wealth, then they're trying to breath life in a dead and irrelevant case.
If not, put her on ECL as well. She should pay as well.
I agree ur first part that a crime is a crime. But really appologize i dont fully agree ur second. I dont bother what ppp and pmln thinks. What i think is that there should be clean and clear system and everyone should be equall before that system. Jit is formed for every corruption cases in pakistan an independent JIT Should be formed in this matter as well. If she is innocent she can continue to enjoy her life but if she is not she must go to the jail

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh Saeed Ghani tu khud phunss reha hey JIT Report mein. Isney bhee OMNI kay plane mein privately chakkar lagaiy huway hein.

Iconoclast

I agree ur first part that a crime is a crime. But really appologize i dont fully agree ur second. I dont bother what ppp and pmln thinks. What i think is that there should be clean and clear system and everyone should be equall before that system. Jit is formed for every corruption cases in pakistan an independent JIT Should be formed in this matter as well. If she is innocent she can continue to enjoy her life but if she is not she must go to the jail
Well they should go ahead and form a JIT. I'm not trying to defend her and I'm not against the formation of JIT. We've already established that a crime is a crime and should be punished. I'm talking about the political aspect of it.
Do you think they're demanding her name to be placed on ECL out of sheer love and pain for Pakistan? It's all about desperation to gain some leverage that isn't there.
Let's for a second assume a JIT is formed, it's independent and it clears Aleema Khan. Do you think PPP et all will just calm down and never talk about it again?
So putting her on ECL just to please PPP would be a grave mistake, illegal and it will only fuel this political circus.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Deja VU all over again, these people don't have the courage to confront Khan one on one so like the cowards they are always go after the women in his life.

Been doing it for 20 years now and it hasn't worked yet, and won't work now either.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well they should go ahead and form a JIT. I'm not trying to defend her and I'm not against the formation of JIT. We've already established that a crime is a crime and should be punished. I'm talking about the political aspect of it.
Do you think they're demanding her name to be placed on ECL out of sheer love and pain for Pakistan? It's all about desperation to gain some leverage that isn't there.
Let's for a second assume a JIT is formed, it's independent and it clears Aleema Khan. Do you think PPP et all will just calm down and never talk about it again?
So putting her on ECL just to please PPP would be a grave mistake, illegal and it will only fuel this political circus.
I know ppp and pmln are not doing this for the sake of pakistan. They just want to cash out the issue. And it will keep continue untill we have free and fair police.

Nightcrawl

With due respects
No but they're demanding it like she was in office she's a private person not public's concern if they got evidence they should go to nab