Protest outside NS Avenfield Apartments, People saying Dekho Dekho Nawaz Sharif Chor aya

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They're party workers.

But yeah pointless.
I dont know if they are party workers or not . But there are people genuinly upset why a criminal was allowed to leave.
But also remeber that Noora his death card. That he will die if wont get treatment.

Steyn

I dont know if they are party workers or not . But there are people genuinly upset why a criminal was allowed to leave.
But also remeber that Noora his death card. That he will die if wont get treatment.

Alas! If these dumb people protested outside Bani Gala for allowing him to leave.

Even a little kid knows that if IK wanted, NS couldn't have set foot outside jail.

If Pakistan makes a law that anyone who becomes PM can't leave the country for life, you would see how Pakistan rivals America in healthcare.

NS should have been sent to shitty government hospitals instead of UK because he ruled the country for decades

PIND-WALA

Alas! If these dumb people protested outside Bani Gala for allowing him to leave.

Even a little kid knows that if IK wanted, NS couldn't have set foot outside jail.

If Pakistan makes a law that anyone who becomes PM can't leave the country for life, you would see how Pakistan rivals America in healthcare.

NS should have been sent to shitty government hospitals instead of UK because he ruled the country for decades
I wont argue as health should be a matter of choice .

Imran the legend

2/3 iss needed to pass bills. IK had the exucutive power to trump the court as well but he succumbed to pressure mainly from army.
Excective power only works 3 months then you can extend it another 3 months or it’s cancelled also all the corrupt are together think logic and practical

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
These are old videos man, daily zaleel honay ke baad and complaints from neighbours bablu and dablu i.e the penthouse pirates have sold this property and moved elsewhere.