Project for Karachi by Federal Government_Thanks to Imran Khan

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Health, education, security are provincial matters. So you should be blaming the right people for that.

Thread starter is highlighting the fact that it is very rare for a federal government to focus on Karachi's development specially when it's not even ruling in that province. Normally federal governments divert as much of the resources in it's own strong holds to confirm their seats in next election, but PTI seems to be given every city it's due right.
Sorry , how old are you ..because going by your ID , you appear to be in your 20's. Being in 20's is fine except I wouldn't give expert opinion if I was in my 20's...by virtue of being inexperienced. Your argument about province/centre etc etc is juvenile. I have observed that mentality in people who have grown up on juggat baazi and feel as though any combination of uttered words is necessarily logical as well.
At best your comments sound very ignorant and at worst they reek of disdain and 'to hell with Karachi and the people, they should just be happy with what ever you are getting"..
Karachi provides 70 -75 out of every 100 rupee going to the Centre. Every single fresh , sleek motorway in god forsaken area of Pakistan pay for that. It pays for the shameful pension perks of the judiciary and sure does pay for security in Islamabad/Pindi while the street criminals in Karachi are almost always from 'out of Karachi"
If nothing else, please be grateful for Karachi which is giving rest of Pakistan to enjoy the life of an Absentee Landlord being served by an urban peasantry.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry , how old are you ..because going by your ID , you appear to be in your 20's. Being in 20's is fine except I wouldn't give expert opinion if I was in my 20's...by virtue of being inexperienced. Your argument about province/centre etc etc is juvenile. I have observed that mentality in people who have grown up on juggat baazi and feel as though any combination of uttered words is necessarily logical as well.
At best your comments sound very ignorant and at worst they reek of disdain and 'to hell with Karachi and the people, they should just be happy with what ever you are getting"..
Karachi provides 70 -75 out of every 100 rupee going to the Centre. Every single fresh , sleek motorway in god forsaken area of Pakistan pay for that. It pays for the shameful pension perks of the judiciary and sure does pay for security in Islamabad/Pindi while the street criminals in Karachi are almost always from 'out of Karachi"
If nothing else, please be grateful for Karachi which is giving rest of Pakistan to enjoy the life of an Absentee Landlord being served by an urban peasantry.
It's not wrong to mention responsibility.
Sindh is getting it's share as per it's population and resources including Karachi.
All parties including the party which one can imagine you are from, agreed on that.

By the way, revenue is not generated in Karachi, it's only collected there.

Federal Government is doing more than it's capacity to comfort people in Karachi.

Do you think all land grabbers, murderer, target killers which mqm had were not from Karachi.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Kindly put the teenager in you to rest for a while and Point me to the section of my comment where I gave the impression as if I was against development in Karachi? I love every corner of my country and I want every part of my country to thrive equally or at least to the extent it deserves. If you can get the essence of my comment I was expressing my happiness that finally some government was giving the city it's due share.

Now I think the above paragraph should be enough for me to not clarify myself any further, but I am still afraid that the teenager in you will come back to me with another comment saying "Oh, but Karachi hasn't got it's due share yet, and it deserves more". To which my reply will be "Yes, you are right, but I am happy that some government have at least taken a step towards giving something to the city and hopefully the trend will continue and we will see Karachi getting more and more of it's due share".

I hope I am clear enough now.

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Do you know that Karachi and urban dwellers are subjected to Quota System for the last 40 odd years and PTI has given extension yet again. Quota system is a system of apartheid which renders Karachi /urban dwellers good enough to pay taxes but never claim jobs, admissions, positions.
Do you know Urban Sindh dwellers cannot be the Chief Minister of so called Sindh....this level of racist practice is practiced perhaps elsewhere only in Israel or used to be in South Africa during the apartheid.
Ditto as above for all the other key positions in bureaucracy.
Do you know that Karachi has given 14 precious and critical seats to PTI government.
Do you know , a genuine and validated census is yet again being obstructed, this time not by the racist PPP government but by PTI govt inexplicably. This census is bound to prove that urban population is significantly more than the rural areas. Rural areas are ones where the present day war lords and gangsters have entered Sindh govt. dressed as elected representatives.
The only tangible solution for this issue is governor rule or declaring Urban Sindh a Federal territory by a Presidential Ordnance, because the dacaits in Sindh assembly will never let it happen.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
If projects are started by imran khan then why all peoples in interview saying that ppp is doing all this and well done ppp?
Who said IK started any project?? Media...media to keh raha hai gillani will win senate chairman seat as he is a wise innocent old man. Just go and see Karachi gives an impression of KHANDAR.