professional jealousy???

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi pals, have u notice that the famous persenalities whom r watched in different channels,not invited as guests in other channels ? such as i want to watch AZIZI'S interview with shaista wahidi but cant bcz she is related with geo and azizi works 4 dunya tv!it is jelousy or what, i dont kow but i wanna watch azizi ,syed talat hussain ,kashif abbasi etc interviews with shaista .bcz she is fine anchor and gives chance to her guests to speak.what do u think is it channels policy by tv owners or anchors own dicision?(yapping)

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: profesional jelousy ???

On a lighter note, bro, u just want to see Dr Shaista Wahidi (Me too). Ab her khwahish pori nahin hoti.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
At the end of the day, they have signed a contract with a TV Channel and pretty much they are their slaves.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think they have signed a contract with the channel.....and it is all part of the channel's policy and once these personalities signed the contract ...they are bound to that particular channel ..... Like you will never see Kamran Khan with any other channel but GEO and Dr. Shahid Masood with ARY .... so it is like that ....My perspective ...May be I am wrong as I have no proves .....

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
bhai saaf see baat hai ...
you do not promote your competitors ....basic business philosophy ....

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
if it is a type of competition then why anchors invite another tv anchors as guest? but they avoid to invite them on morning shows.this is not fair for ppl who want to see their fav. heroes with their fav. hosts.isn't it?