Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan's exclusive interview on Fox News

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a tweak and a very weak person . Specially on a question of Trump threatened of nuking Afghanistan . Even during the interview , he could not said that he was not pleased by Trump's remarks. Instead he started to praise the power of USA . What a coward he is . He could have simply said that the shakeel Afridi's case is in the Pakistani Courts and we have to respect the decision of our courts. And that would end the point , the anchor was making . But it seems he had some difficulties conveying this to the Anchor. I think Cocaine has fried up his brain . On a question of Taliban , he started uttering something then stopped . he could have said that USA is occupying the Afghanistan and Taliban is resisting them within their rights to fight . He instead pointed to ISIS and said that ISIS is attacking Pakistan .. which is BS.
A tweek in your rectum due to constipation.
Salae maethurr pan walae tu butaya gaa imran khan koe keeyaa boelna hae
By voting imran khan means we have 100% trusted him how or what to say
Go get a gober burger you gober face i piss on ur face think its cow urine u toilet cleaner bhungeee kee aulaad zaidi khusrae stfkup

NAWAZNOORA

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Nawaz would have been the prime minister , This interview would not have been conducted at first place,,,,,, This is not GEO or PTV. Hats off to Khan specially how he answered the question of Dr Shakeel Afridi....

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Glad interview was given to Fox and not a channel Trump hates. Trump is known to watch Fox and hope he will watch this interview too. Chaddi and Patwaris will need more burnol ?

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Becharee patwaris nd libreals..... the way they are spilling useless shit,
Don't forget the inferiority complexed chaddies convulsing vomit and shit from all their orifices
Open_defecation_in_Pandharpur_-_a_pilgrimage_town_in_India.jpg

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So he is confirming that ISI gave the location details of Osama to USA.

Punjabi dhagga generals as usual “mennu dollar wekha mera mood banay”.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So he is confirming that ISI gave the location details of Osama to USA.

Punjabi dhagga generals as usual “mennu dollar wekha mera mood banay”.

BB to dollar ke baghair hi mood main rehti thi... one vote one kiss... bas itni auqat thi tumhari leader ki

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
maza aye is interview ki recording Kot Lakhpat jail ma aik baandar k TV ma copy ker k baar baar usay sunao k ya daikh " Dallay " aisay PM ko bolna chyay bahir ja ker

Zaidi Qasim

1st time I am going to add to your comments . On Afghanistan issue, he could have have criticised USA by saying utter destruction is not wise anywhere. Thats not called war. But i guess he did not want to ruin the whole trip
so he made those comments. Reg DR Afia , I think he should have stayed quiet and not mentioned the swap.
In general, he is not the best and eloquent statesman but he is courageous and smart enough unlike Noora.
Above all this trip is going to go in Pakistan favour by many miles.
It is not him but the boots which is the reason for his hesitation to speak the truth in an open and frank manner. I could add many of his past clips on the same topics when he was in opposition and how he criticized the Government for surrendering to the USA . Now ,when he is at the other end of the stick , he realized how difficult it is to be blunt and straight forward. After watching his interview, I realize how much dull he has become over the years . And my guess is because of all these hypocrisy and adding up the hypocrites with him in the Government and compromising his principles, he lost the touch of what he used to be . So, sad .

abdlsy

It is not him but the boots which is the reason for his hesitation to speak the truth in an open and frank manner. I could add many of his past clips on the same topics when he was in opposition and how he criticized the Government for surrendering to the USA . Now ,when he is at the other end of the stick , he realized how difficult it is to be blunt and straight forward. After watching his interview, I realize how much dull he has become over the years . And my guess is because of all these hypocrisy and adding up the hypocrites with him in the Government and compromising his principles, he lost the touch of what he used to be . So, sad .
Boot taeree rectum mein
Kumeena