Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan's exclusive interview on Fox News

Hunain Khalid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ce50653f-b822-4294-a830-4bc5fed0c125.jpg

EAHg6CHXUAIa1PJ.jpg

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a tweak and a very weak person . Specially on a question of Trump threatened of nuking Afghanistan . Even during the interview , he could not said that he was not pleased by Trump's remarks. Instead he started to praise the power of USA . What a coward he is . He could have simply said that the shakeel Afridi's case is in the Pakistani Courts and we have to respect the decision of our courts. And that would end the point , the anchor was making . But it seems he had some difficulties conveying this to the Anchor. I think Cocaine has fried up his brain . On a question of Taliban , he started uttering something then stopped . he could have said that USA is occupying the Afghanistan and Taliban is resisting them within their rights to fight . He instead pointed to ISIS and said that ISIS is attacking Pakistan .. which is BS.

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Parchi nazar nai aarahi abhi tak! ???

Khan ko dhoka daediya hoga beuraucracy naye shaid... ???

Warna ganja tou ek lafz bhi apne baaapooo general k script se idhr udhr nai krta tha! ???

muhammadadeel

What a tweak and a very weak person . Specially on a question of Trump threatened of nuking Afghanistan . Even during the interview , he could not said that he was not pleased by Trump's remarks. Instead he started to praise the power of USA . What a coward he is . He could have simply said that the shakeel Afridi's case is in the Pakistani Courts and we have to respect the decision of our courts. And that would end the point , the anchor was making . But it seems he had some difficulties conveying this to the Anchor. I think Cocaine has fried up his brain . On a question of Taliban , he started uttering something then stopped . he could have said that USA is occupying the Afghanistan and Taliban is resisting them within their rights to fight . He instead pointed to ISIS and said that ISIS is attacking Pakistan .. which is BS.
I thought your mother went along

Raiwind-Destroyer

your words describe your mental state and your upbringing . And you are not alone in this line of low lives. There are few others like you found here on this forum .
my words you talk about have you seen your words filled with hatred towards Pakistan army and its leader imran khan if you dislike the country Pakistan so much you are free to do suicide and kill yourself because Pakistan is going to progress and get better every day

Salazar67

your words describe your mental state and your upbringing . And you are not alone in this line of low lives. There are few others like you found here on this forum .
A hindu harami troll from a toiletless rat HOLE says what?

Your mental state has Modi k Nakus Tuttay. Useless Zaidi of Delhi STFU.

Zaidi Qasim

my words you talk about have you seen your words filled with hatred towards Pakistan army and its leader imran khan if you dislike the country Pakistan so much you are free to do suicide and kill yourself because Pakistan is going to progress and get better every day
What these generals have done to the country for last 70 years is unforgivable . When you run out of arguments and Can't defend the action of corrupt army generals , you get down to your real level. But your BS isn't going to impress anyone here. I don't like army poodles and their lickers. They are like leeches sucking the blood of my country for many years . present some evidence to contrary instead of personal attacks and usual BS.

Zaidi Qasim

A hindu harami troll from a toiletless rat HOLE says what?

Your mental state has Modi k Nakus Tuttay. Useless Zaidi of Delhi STFU.
Have you been told today ? it seems like your ears start to hurt when you hear the truth . Get your head examine you weasel.

Zaidi Qasim

Oh dear I have told off told by delhi rapist.. I am hurt..

Zaidi get your rectum examine.. In case of AIDS.
Nothing can hurt the pimps like you. The rubbish you been writing here everyday is a testimony of your intellectual bankruptcy . I never heard anything productive other than usual ass kissing of Bongi Khan and company from you.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai tujhe samajh nahin aae ga rehne de … however I would love for you to show me one 1 on one interview of your illiterate and dumb masters with any international media …and then compare that with Khan who has been in government for only 10 months and only visited US first time as PM. Google is your friend. Waiting Mr. P!mp for an intelligent response and not BS as always. BTW great interview that your masters can only dream of in their wettest dreams.

Zaidi Qasim

bhai tujhe samajh nahin aae ga rehne de … however I would love for you to show me one 1 on one interview of your illiterate and dumb masters with any international media …and then compare that with Khan who has been in government for only 10 months and only visited US first time as PM. Google is your friend. Waiting Mr. P!mp for an intelligent response and not BS as always. BTW great interview that your masters can only dream of in their wettest dreams.
Now listen to this one . Bongi khan is coming to WH first time .... So what ? did he leave his marbles behind in Pakistan ? It is evident from his interview today that he had no grip on many issues and has a very limited knowledge to respond back . He is definitely lacking some soft skills . May be he is still mentally sitting on a container. But , honestly , I feel a bit sad about his approach and his response on certain issues. The lota party has destroyed his ability to speak freely and frankly . Or may be drug has effected his intellectual thinking and sharp reflections .

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Enough of this munafiqat … saara saara din apna imaan bechte ho mulk ko lootne waalon ko defend kur ke aur baatein kurte ho "intellectual bankruptcy" kee....Bhai mulk ko tumhare aqaon ne actual main bankrupt kur diya hai aur tum morally bankrupt ho chuke ho ke in ke t@tte uttha uttha kur thukthe nahin ho …. This is not 90s my friend and most people on this forum are well educated and intelligent unlike most patwaris … so don't patronize them. We clearly know who are our friends and who are our enemies. So if you are a Pakistani … don't be like your masters which is play in the hands of the enemies of our state and if you already belong to our enemy state … then my friend, we are ready for you. We make great tea … let us know anytime you need some.

Nothing can hurt the pimps like you. The rubbish you been writing here everyday is a testimony of your intellectual bankruptcy . I never heard anything productive other than usual ass kissing of Bongi Khan and company from you.