Prime Minister constructing Bomb Proof Boundary Wall of his native House

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
08.gif

http://www.jasarat.com/epaper/mmdetails.php?date=02-01-2011&file=08&category=nation

Kia khayal hay aaploogoon kaa,

Wazeer e aazam sahib aisay kaam kion kartay hoo jinkee waja say bambaree kaa khatra hoo.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Aa baaiee ghar kee Bomb proof Char deewaree

08.gif

http://www.jasarat.com/epaper/mmdetails.php?date=02-01-2011&file=08&category=nation

Kia khayal hay aaploogoon kaa,

Wazeer e aazam sahib aisay kaam kion kartay hoo jinkee waja say bambaree kaa khatra hoo.

jo Allah ko bhool jaey, jiskey dil mein Allah ka khauf na ho, jiskey dil mein Imaan na ho, jo surah akhlas bhi na parh sakey, usko maut sey bahut khauf aati hai. Is lyey kay uski rooh ko to ilm hai aagey kya hai lekin us aadmi ko nahi maaloom.

usko hr waqt maut ka khauf ho ta hai choonkey Allah ka khauf nahi hai. Aur jo sood khayey, sharab piyeye etc etc, usko Allah key bajayey emaut ka to khauf hoga hi.

PM agar koi aisa bomb proof karein key Izrael (as) bhi na aa sakein to phir koi baat ho, astaghfirullah-o-azeem

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

as i came to know that 280 million rupees has been sanctioned for all renovation of this hose.where as PM is living at PM HOSE Islamabad and hardly comes to stay at Multan. and even he comes to Multan he should have spend money to have a bomb proof room.280 million rupees r enough to provide furnitures pluss reason able bath rooms for all govt primeray schools of Multan where children from poors could have felt some respect and honour. i can do this in my district if this money is given to me rather i may be able to provide cieling fans as well if i could within this ammount. who shall ask about the expenditures in this regards? public account cometee CH.Nisar will never take a notice of such spendings. as far as i know some millions have been sanctioned to up grade the tombs and graves of PM's family and about a billion has been sacnctioned for MAZARAAT OF BHUTTO family. i learned these news a coupple of months back through media.so HORE CHUPO.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

in sub saloon ko JOOTAY MAROOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................JOOTAY MAROOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

crankthskunk

This is disgusting beyond believe. In which country, the private residences would be made bomb proof? Even in America, the official residences are secured from attacks, and even Nuclear proof bunkers are provided for the President of United States of America. Not for an individual, but for the office of the President.

Whoever occupies the White House gets the protection on official residences. Not private houses.

What if tomorrow Gillani is gone as a Prime Minister, which is a very realistic possibility even in very near future?

How this waste of money in a poor country is allowed? Why nobody challenged this in a court of Law?

280 millions in a poor country, spend on private residences? Is it a joke or what? I request Chief Justice to take notice himself and issue an order to stop the construction immediately.

I can understand the need to protect President House and Prime Minister House, because they belong to the nation and not individuals, the individuals come and go. But private residences? Give me a break.

I saw this interview on PTV global, what can I say, the public was asking potent questions, but the two journalists including the one from Duniya were disgusting. They let this criminal and thief go completely scot-free.

The biggest criminals and crooks in Pakistan are these paid, yellow journalists, who have absolutely no dignity and credibility.

I laugh every time I listen to people like Rauf Klasara, I read somewhere, he may be given a show in very near future by Express. What language will he do the TV show? He surely can not speak Urdu and English properly.

Come to think of it, neither can Rehman Malik speaks Urdu and English properly, we can add Arabic to it now, after his disgusting attempts for the recitation of the Holy Quran in the meeting.

canadian

as i came to know that 280 million rupees has been sanctioned for all renovation of this hose.where as PM is living at PM HOSE Islamabad and hardly comes to stay at Multan. and even he comes to Multan he should have spend money to have a bomb proof room.280 million rupees r enough to provide furnitures pluss reason able bath rooms for all govt primeray schools of Multan where children from poors could have felt some respect and honour. i can do this in my district if this money is given to me rather i may be able to provide cieling fans as well if i could within this ammount. who shall ask about the expenditures in this regards? public account cometee CH.Nisar will never take a notice of such spendings. as far as i know some millions have been sanctioned to up grade the tombs and graves of PM's family and about a billion has been sacnctioned for MAZARAAT OF BHUTTO family. i learned these news a coupple of months back through media.so HORE CHUPO.

Laanat hai iss kuttay per.Jab Jahanam wasil honaey ka waqt aaiya ga to aankh bhi nahin jhipak pai ga !!!

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have already seen that wall .. his house is close to mine ..
and I have heard 60 million is spent on that wall alone ...

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
What kind of prime minister we are having who has been elected by the people for the people and he is feeling insecure among the people is he living in Israel or India the people who do nota have any thing to eat how can they harm him

zeshaan

Rana 14801 wrote,

As far as i know some [HI]millions[/HI] have been sanctioned to up grade the tomb[HI]s and graves of PM's family[/HI] and about a[HI] billion[/HI] has been sacnctioned for [HI]MAZARAAT OF BHUTTO [/HI]family. i learned these news a coupple of months back through media.

My q is,
If he is (for example)from tomorrow or day after tomorow no more primeminister of Pakistan Than what?
Why govt of Pakistan is paying the money to make his hose bombproof,and why for the mazarat of bhutto family.
ANDAY dain bee fakhita Aur khaian KAWWAY.
Kia yeh loog bhookay nangay hain joo apnee rehaish gahain aur apnay mazarat koo bhee muramat naheen karwa saktay.[HI][/HI]