Previous Govt’s destroyed Ptv- New Govt has to increase PTV fee from Rs 35 to Rs 100 per month to save it: Sohail Bhatti

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTV is a white elephant like Jhelum Nelam power plant in AJK people are paying compulsory licence (ghunda tax) fee , Ptv should generate their own resources like private tv channels, same thing with Jhelum Nelam ghunda tax ,

Imran the legend

PTV is a white elephant like Jhelum Nelam power plant in AJK people are paying compulsory licence (ghunda tax) fee , Ptv should generate their own resources like private tv channels, same thing with Jhelum Nelam ghunda tax ,
Khan bhai you right but we must give you some facts first- in Uk 400 hundred year democracy we have no choice to pay BBC fees Go’s up up and up nearly every year, we don’t really watch bbc but we have no choice,
Ptv last 30 years of corrupt rule destroyed with thousands of over employed staff, no proper training, poor cameras now it will take time to turn it around pti government don’t have money to keep giving ptv or money to reform it, pti don’t have Parliament or senate majority to change laws it will take time.

khan_11

Khan bhai you right but we must give you some facts first- in Uk 400 hundred year democracy we have no choice to pay BBC fees Go’s up up and up nearly every year, we don’t really watch bbc but we have no choice,
Ptv last 30 years of corrupt rule destroyed with thousands of over employed staff, no proper training, poor cameras now it will take time to turn it around pti government don’t have money to keep giving ptv or money to reform it, pti don’t have Parliament or senate majority to change laws it will take time.
First of all I really appreciate your polite way of writing and secondly I agree about bbc tv licence I been paying since last 26 years and I know government get share from it and in return we have had loads of facilities from government but in Pakistan whatever we paid in the form of taxes goes into corrupt people pocket .65 rupees increase is not fair for poor Pakistani's.

Last edited:

Imran the legend

First of all I really appreciate the way you write and secondly I agree about bbc tv licence since last 26 years but we can afford over here but in Pakistan 65 rupees increase is not fair .
Khan bhai pti voters supporters I always try to respect and try to have logical debate it’s just sometimes they got some different opinion but on the right path by supporting pti, But any other Pmln ppp fazlu People I don’t have time and don’t respect. If Pmln ppp treat them like animals they still don’t understand then they don’t deserve respect or logical debate they don’t want to change.

Pakistanis can afford aswell for new drama hum tumaray pass tickets are sold out,

Cricket tickets thousands of rupees ticket sold out,

Restaurants are full shops are busy just bad habits of not paying taxes, not wanting to pay bills always looking for short cuts.

If Pakistan is destroyed it’s because corrupt mafia ruled over 30 years, who voted and supported them it was Pakistani Public and now it’s going to take time to fix it, In Uk it’s very high inflation lot of people can’t afford it that’s why food banks have increased, NHS and police are in bad shape but you don’t get media lying and propaganda like you get from Pakistani media.

In Pakistan it’s going to be few painful years and it’s public fault for allowing corrupt mafia rule for so long.
Now in Pakistan slowly it will get fixed long as Imran Khan is the leader just need to be patient few years. Once he gets more money and majority in Parliament and senate reforms will get done. Pakistan will be Top in all index’s inshalaha

Last edited: