President Trump defeated by Iran

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
President Trump's address to Americans was an admittance of defeat & pussyfooting. He wants no confrontation or war with Iran. I could not gather what he was trying to tell the nation except that he is the best Commander-in-Chief of the USA and the best candidate to be the next President. He took the opportunity to boost his dwindling popularity and improve his chances to get reelected in November 2020. He universally blamed and accused the Democrats of funding the Iranian regime perpetuating and propagating terrorism in the world by releasing the Iranian frozen assets in the United States banks. It was a libellous accusation that the Democrats should sue him in the court.

He was sullying, insulting, demonizing and defiling the previous American administration of President Obama and the Democrats for giving financial help and assistance to Iranian ruling Mullahs to terrorize the Gulf and Middle Eastern countries. He has left Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Qatar, Lebanon and some other Gulf states for Iran to take over and install its puppets governments.

After this address, President Trump has made Iran more powerful, dominant and influential in the Middle East and she will exploit its newly found strength with great effectiveness. The Iranians mullahs always considered him to an idiot and he confirmed it today. He has always boasted about the American armed forces as the best-equipped in the world armed with the most beautiful machines but they failed to shoot down even one single ballistic missile fired at them from various sited in Iran.
The fact of the matter is that President Trump miserably underestimated the Iranian response and its will to fight any future military aggression by President Trump. American days in the Middle East from this day onward are numbered. He has let down his allies in the region and left them naked and bare.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The deal looks like..
Iran would attack the bases which are vacated before attack.
USA wont retaliate.
Then go for a ceasefire and both countries have some face saving.

The world is not ready for war against iran, its not best for business that's it.

Bubber Shair

تم خود ابھی امریکی پالیسی نہیں جانتے، ٹرمپ جنگ کی پالیسی کے خلاف اور عراق و افغانستان سے فوجیں نکالنے کا عندیہ دے چکا ہے مگر اس نے ایک بے حد اہم اور شاطر بندہ سلیمانی مار دیا ہے جو پورے مڈل ایسٹ میںشورش اور جنگوں کا جال پھیلانے والا تھا اور سی آی اے کا ہی ایجنٹ تھا اسی لئے اسے عراق میں رہنے کی آزادی تھی ورنہ بہت پہلے مار دیا جاتا
آج ٹرمپ انتظامیہ خوش اور سی آی اے کے چہرے لٹک گئے ہیں کیونکہ ایرانیوں نے چند بے کار میزایل چلا کر ساتھ ہی اعلان کردیاکہ اس کے بعد نہیں ماریں گے کیونکہ بدلہ لے لیا ہے امریکی صدر نے بھی آتے ہی یہ اعلان کیا کہ ایران کی طرف سے اب سیچویشن کول ڈاون لگتی ہے
سی آی اے کے اہلکار خاص کر پومپیو کو کافی مایوسی ہوی کہ ایران نے مزید حملے نہیں کرنے اور وہ ایک مکمل جنگ کے مزے سے محروم ہوگیا

Aslan

Trump doesn't want to start a new war.America has been bogged down in Afghanistan for twenty years.The Iraq war was a disaster.It did immense damage to America.Trump knows a war with Iran will not a walk over.It will be many times worse than Iraq war.American public is not ready for another war which could go on for may years.If you look at the relative strengths of the armed forces than Iran doesn't stand a change.America has a lot of firepower.Don't forget UK,France,Germany,Canada,Australia and other members of NATO will also take part so odds are that Iran will lose.If Iran can expel America from Middle East then that will be a victory.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trump doesn't want to start a new war.America has been bogged down in Afghanistan for twenty years.The Iraq war was a disaster.It did immense damage to America.Trump knows a war with Iran will not a walk over.It will be many times worse than Iraq war.American public is not ready for another war which could go on for may years.If you look at the relative strengths of the armed forces than Iran doesn't stand a change.America has a lot of firepower.Don't forget UK,France,Germany,Canada,Australia and other members of NATO will also take part so odds are that Iran will lose.If Iran can expel America from Middle East then that will be a victory.

Why did trump openly attacked them if he doesn’t want war ?

Aslan

Why did trump openly attacked them if he doesn’t want war ?
Trump attacked them because he knows he can get away with it.The biggest advantage for America is that it does't share a border with Iran.There is no way Iran can hit inside America.Iran can attack American bases in Iraq and Arab countries but it will not cause massive destruction.America will use airpower and precision missiles fired from long distance.It won't be easy for Iran to intercept them.America is a thug who believes in might is right principle.

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
تم خود ابھی امریکی پالیسی نہیں جانتے، ٹرمپ جنگ کی پالیسی کے خلاف اور عراق و افغانستان سے فوجیں نکالنے کا عندیہ دے چکا ہے مگر اس نے ایک بے حد اہم اور شاطر بندہ سلیمانی مار دیا ہے جو پورے مڈل ایسٹ میںشورش اور جنگوں کا جال پھیلانے والا تھا اور سی آی اے کا ہی ایجنٹ تھا اسی لئے اسے عراق میں رہنے کی آزادی تھی ورنہ بہت پہلے مار دیا جاتا
آج ٹرمپ انتظامیہ خوش اور سی آی اے کے چہرے لٹک گئے ہیں کیونکہ ایرانیوں نے چند بے کار میزایل چلا کر ساتھ ہی اعلان کردیاکہ اس کے بعد نہیں ماریں گے کیونکہ بدلہ لے لیا ہے امریکی صدر نے بھی آتے ہی یہ اعلان کیا کہ ایران کی طرف سے اب سیچویشن کول ڈاون لگتی ہے
سی آی اے کے اہلکار خاص کر پومپیو کو کافی مایوسی ہوی کہ ایران نے مزید حملے نہیں کرنے اور وہ ایک مکمل جنگ کے مزے سے محروم ہوگیا
دلیا لنڈے دیا دانشورہ دایش بنائی تیرے ناجائز باپ آل سعود اور امریکہ نے ختم اس کو کیا شہید سلیمانی نے اور توں ادھرمادر فروش اس کو سی ای اے کا سےجنت بنا رہا ہے دلیا دشمنی نفرت میں بھی انصاف کے دامن کو ہاتھ سے نکالا نہیں جاتا اور دلیا تو نے ایک سکنڈ میں اتنی بڑی چول مار دی

Steyn

America will attack Iran.

Whether it happens in the next few months or by the end of year after fresh elections.

Pakistan will get down on its knees and suck American dick as it has always done.

Now, snap back to reality and stop the bullshit conspiracy theories.

Oh and Trump isn't an idiot. He is also not a puppet. Pakistani see Imran Khan and think every world leader is a puppet. It's funny.

Trump acted like a bully with Iran. Trump won this round.

The death of Baja like powerful person vs damage to bases? That's not revenge, that's just venting out anger and Iran knows it.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
In the fantasy minds of ummatis afghanistan has beaten USA....and now Iran has also beaten usa....you defeat amreeka every night before gng to sleep....issi tarha khwaab dekhte raho....untill the daisy cutters start raining on you.....you

Eyeaan

Trump does not want wars - that's what he promised during his election campaign and is working for it for the last few years (in spite of much opposition from US establishment-cum-Israel.)
However US wants an independent and free of Iranian influence Iraq whenever they completely quit. The same is the demands of Arabs in the region and many Iraqis.

Eyeaan

US wont invade Iran ever - there is no purpose or benefit to them.
US/Arab problems are proxy groups of Iran in the region. War with Iran wouldn't resolve that issue rather would aggravate it.
One or two strikes inside Iran is another matter which may be forced upon US by some specific situation.
Iran is no military threat to either US or Israel. Iranian ambitions are regional --( or as they say their policy is to defend Islamic Revolution through proxy parties/conflict in the region.
Iranian policy may be defensive in act but it is aggressive in the region by design.

At the time of Imam Khomeini, aim was to spread/export of Islamic Revolution. After Khomeini it changed. Now it is to defend the revolution (which is a bit different matter than defending Iran) -
This is similar to what policy Stalin had adopted to defend after Lenin-- that was to maintain revolution in ONE country while other communist parties were to defend it - meaning communist parties around the world were expendable for the main cause. Threats to Islamic Revolution are only partially external but mainly within Iran.

Vitamin_C

US is clear winner in this exchange. They got Iran's no.2 man for no losses of their own.

Steyn

US/Arab problems are proxy groups of Iran in the region. War with Iran wouldn't resolve that issue rather would aggravate it.
One or two strikes inside Iran is another matter which may be forced upon US by some specific situation.
Iran is no military threat to either US or Israel. Iranian ambitions are regional --( or as they say their policy is to defend Islamic Revolution through proxy parties/conflict in the region.
Iranian policy may be defensive in act but it is aggressive in the region by design.

At the time of Imam Khomeini, aim was to spread/export of Islamic Revolution. After Khomeini it changed. Now it is to defend the revolution (which is a bit different matter than defending Iran) -
This is similar to what policy Stalin had adopted to defend after Lenin-- that was to maintain revolution in ONE country while other communist parties were to defend it - meaning communist parties around the world were expendable for the main cause. Threats to Islamic Revolution are only partially external but mainly within Iran.

Yeah yeah.

Oil is in Pakistan
Pakistan is a threat to Israel

Lol

I know Shia hatred stops you from seeing the reality but take a deep breath bro. I am a Sunni too proudly and even i can see the truth.

Iran is bad news for Israel. America will defend Israel at any cost. It's the whole reason America is in Arab world and for oil.

Once Iran falls, the whole shape of Arab world including Pakistan would change. As a Muslim, despite our hatred of Iran, we should pray Iran doesn't fall. It would be a domino effect for the whole Arab world.

You should read up history of Iran. America had their puppet regime in Iran and ever since it's downfall, US has tried to invade Iran. Either through its puppets like Iraq. Destabilising it and all means.

Trump can't afford a war right now because of elections. Watch how Iran burns after elections. Rest of the Arab world has been burned and it's now Irans turn.

Then India would be supported to attack Pakistan.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)

Whether it happens in the next few months or by the end of year after fresh elections.

Pakistan will get down on its knees and suck American dick as it has always done.

Now, snap back to reality and stop the bullshit conspiracy theories.

Oh and Trump isn't an idiot. He is also not a puppet. Pakistani see Imran Khan and think every world leader is a puppet. It's funny.

Trump acted like a bully with Iran. Trump won this round.

The death of Baja like powerful person vs damage to bases? That's not revenge, that's just venting out anger and Iran knows it.
You goddamned Modi ball licker can't hide your hatred for Muslims and your desire to serve Trump a blowjob, the way you do with Modi..

You are exposed you filthy Hindu lover..

We thought you were a patwaari only.. However.. You're an Indian patwaari also..

Steyn

You goddamned Modi ball licker can't hide your hatred for Muslims and your desire to serve Trump a blowjob, the way you do with Modi..

You are exposed you filthy Hindu lover..

We thought you were a patwaari only.. However.. You're an Indian patwaari also..

I don't need your fatwas.

Eyeaan

Yeah yeah.

Oil is in Pakistan
Pakistan is a threat to Israel

Lol

I know Shia hatred stops you from seeing the reality but take a deep breath bro. I am a Sunni too proudly and even i can see the truth.

Iran is bad news for Israel. America will defend Israel at any cost. It's the whole reason America is in Arab world and for oil.

Once Iran falls, the whole shape of Arab world including Pakistan would change. As a Muslim, despite our hatred of Iran, we should pray Iran doesn't fall. It would be a domino effect for the whole Arab world.

You should read up history of Iran. America had their puppet regime in Iran and ever since it's downfall, US has tried to invade Iran. Either through its puppets like Iraq. Destabilising it and all means.

Trump can't afford a war right now because of elections. Watch how Iran burns after elections. Rest of the Arab world has been burned and it's now Irans turn.

Then India would be supported to attack Pakistan.
You are entitled to your opinions and understanding. Believe or analyze it differently - no problem - Time is final judge of the future.
However to say that I'm looking the situation from the sectarian angle is your mistake and you are wrong. I don't needs to be in your good or bad books but that's only to set it clear for once.

Oil is the main cause of US presence in ME that's the basic fact. However war is not always an optimal solution to monopolize or protect interests. IMO, US attack on Iraq was not directly motivated by Oil interest. Saddam could have been equal servant to US in that respect. IMHO, that was a shoddy analysis by anti-war groups who were more scared to bring Israel and ME local politics into the mainstream politics. For many, Israel was the main cause among other domestic reasons, ideological mistakes and regional ME power dynamics.
To understand the current events in Iraq, one needs to read and comprehend the events through two US -Iraq wars and the prior Iran-Iraq war, including their military, ideological and political dynamics (I perhaps may claim that I know these events through the years and its actors with quite detail inside Iraq and US, but not any in Iran. Quite little information is available for internal Iranian political situation except for several foreign based commentators who are generally opposed to the Iranian regime - so those are not much help)
I standby my opinions in spite of your corny criticism. Further Trump's politics and intents are obvious but in US the position of president has only some weight - there are many other players who prevail. Yet there is a realization across the board that direct and fully paid war has not served well for US interests and power after cold-war era and some tinkling of the old policy and habits is needed - So one needs to see Trump presidency in that respect than for mindless criticism.

Again for the sectarian allegation, I may add that I don't support (sectarian) Islamic revolution in Iran or anywhere else or the obscurantist regime in saudia A number of my Iranian and Shia friends also had the similar position - (because similar political tilts bring us friends). However, allowing political position/ideology to taint the analysis or to mis-judge the facts on the ground is not an available option; better if you follow that course as well..

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Bravo! excellent analysis . Two thumbs up? ?
Only I would substitute the word Islamic revolution with Shia-ism in your post. and its their policy not only to defend Shia-ism but to propagate it through proxies in the region.