President Rouhani requests PM Khan to help lift US sanctions on Iran

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Help extended towards anyone during a time of crisis is never forgotten, so Pakistan should of course be doing everything in it's capacity or even beyond that because crisis are going to end but the history will last forever.

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
we are two borderline brotherly countries, before mullahs, both were pondering over eliminating border barriers between Pakistan and Iran.
I just wish and prey for those times to come back.
Amen

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why not seek help from their long-standing partner and friend India to ask dolund trum to lift sanctions?

It is not the proper time to criticize...Iran.
It is different Iran now, their policies are changing due to PM IK & Gen Bajwa's special initiatives.

Look at the Indian Headlines:
"Iran continues to criticise India in an unusual move"

“The hearts of Muslims all over the world are grieving over the massacre of Muslims in India.
The govt of India should confront extremist Hindus & their parties & stop the massacre of Muslims in order to prevent India’s isolation from the world of Islam".

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei tweeted on Thursday three days after Foreign Minister Javad Zarif criticised India for Delhi violence.

There are going to be a new relationship with Iran+Afghanistan+Iraq+Turkey+Central Asia through CPEC.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Haan Ji aab Pakistan ki yaad aa raha hai, waise to sub sham Pakistan ki khilaf bakwas kerte ho aur India ki bund mein ghussay rehte ho.

Afghanistan aur Iran dono khoti ke puttar hai. Achay waqton mein Pakistan ki burai aur India se bardi dosti nibhai jaati hai. Jub bund phat jaati hai to sirf tub Pakistan yaad aata hai.

Asay matlabi doston se sucha dushman acha.

Aslan

Pakistan has always done its best to help other Muslim countries.Unfortunately many of our Muslim brothers have been following anti-Pakistan policies and allying with India.I repeat India under BJP-RSS is th ebiggest threat to all Muslims.If Pakistan had natural resources like Arabs or strong economy it will have been the forefront to help all our Muslim brothers from Africa to Indonesia.Our priority number one must be to become honest and hard working people,get the best education in science and tech and make Pakistan an economically an dindustrially strong country.

disgusted

Pakistan has always done its best to help other Muslim countries.Unfortunately many of our Muslim brothers have been following anti-Pakistan policies and allying with India.I repeat India under BJP-RSS is th ebiggest threat to all Muslims.If Pakistan had natural resources like Arabs or strong economy it will have been the forefront to help all our Muslim brothers from Africa to Indonesia.Our priority number one must be to become honest and hard working people,get the best education in science and tech and make Pakistan an economically an dindustrially strong country.
You are correct but bro remember that to forgive past trangressions is the Hadith of Holy Prophet [Pbuh]. Even brother born from the same mother quarrel but adversity is also a blessing for some nations who unite and rise. We are , unfortunately a mob. We have first to overcome our Punjabi-Pustun-Sindhi-Balouchi bias and stand as one nation. Haramkhor Ganjas were more interested in Greater Punjab instead od a greater Pakistan. Zaleel Murdari a blackia was only interested in money. They will Inshallah face a death more hideous than a gangrene-ridden boar.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
INDIA LOCKDOWN IN HELD KASHMIR AND WORLD DID'T TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST INDIA , IN REACTION GOD ALMIGHTY LOCKDOWN THE WHOLE WORLD . THIS WARNING SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN EASILY THATS WHAT I BELIEVE ?

Last edited:

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
We can differentiate with Iran political leaders and Army but iranian citizens are our muslim brother and sisters , may Allah protect them

The only nation i came across who hate pakistanis are Afghans and bangladeshis and Arabs , o never met a single afghani in my entire life who ever said something good about Pakistan