President Biden's refusal to consult PM Imran Khan baffles me.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not comprehend the logic of the USA President Joe Biden refusing even to talk to PM Imran Khan since he took office in January 2021 and particularly when almost every European leader has been ringing PM Imran Khan consulting him over the Taliban take over of Afghanistan and its future political and diplomatic consequences not only in the region but in the whole world. Pakistan has been at the forefront of the war on terror for the last twenty years and suffered economic and financial losses of over one hundred and fifty million dollars, as well as seventy-five thousand of its citizens were killed, murdered that included over six thousand of our soldiers martyred fighting American war on terror that so adversely affected Pakistan economically, politically and socially. As a matter of fact, Pakistan has been the greatest victim of the war against terrorism and fighting against the terrorist and there is not a family in Pakistan who was not affected by its horrendous effects.

Our Prime Minister, Imran Khan who is now globally acknowledged to be one of the wisest, politically astute, mature, able, intelligent, and visionary leaders of the modern world is being consulted by world leaders except President Biden is so deplorable when he could have learned a lot from his experience. PM Imran Khan has been saying for over twenty years that there is no military solution to end the war in Afghanistan but a negotiated settlement and impressed the Taliban to sit with the Americans and their rivals at home to arrive at a political settlement instead of continuing fighting and ruining their country. I believe that Pm Imran Khan approach and vision was always sagacious, pragmatic and empirical, and viable solution end to the fighting in Afghanistan. I hope and wish that President Biden uses his instincts instead of listening to the advisors and rings PM Imran Khan for advice on how best to resolve the impending political chaos after the Taliban take over.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I do not comprehend the logic of the USA President Joe Biden refusing even to talk to PM Imran Khan since he took office in January 2021 and particularly when almost every European leader has been ringing PM Imran Khan consulting him over the Taliban take over of Afghanistan and its future political and diplomatic consequences not only in the region but in the whole world. Pakistan has been at the forefront of the war on terror for the last twenty years and suffered economic and financial losses of over one hundred and fifty million dollars, as well as seventy-five thousand of its citizens were killed, murdered that included over six thousand of our soldiers martyred fighting American war on terror that so adversely affected Pakistan economically, politically and socially. As a matter of fact, Pakistan has been the greatest victim of the war against terrorism and fighting against the terrorist and there is not a family in Pakistan who was not affected by its horrendous effects.

Our Prime Minister, Imran Khan who is now globally acknowledged to be one of the wisest, politically astute, mature, able, intelligent, and visionary leaders of the modern world is being consulted by world leaders except President Biden is so deplorable when he could have learned a lot from his experience. PM Imran Khan has been saying for over twenty years that there is no military solution to end the war in Afghanistan but a negotiated settlement and impressed the Taliban to sit with the Americans and their rivals at home to arrive at a political settlement instead of continuing fighting and ruining their country. I believe that Pm Imran Khan approach and vision was always sagacious, pragmatic and empirical, and viable solution end to the fighting in Afghanistan. I hope and wish that President Biden uses his instincts instead of listening to the advisors and rings PM Imran Khan for advice on how best to resolve the impending political chaos after the Taliban take over.
US only talk with slaves not independent leaders

musman

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why would he talk to a leader who is not for sale? Ofcourse Biden not calling Khan has increased his credibility and my trust in Khan. Look what happened to Ashraf Ghani? He fled the country despite Biden used to call him almost everyday. US talks only to those who sell their soil.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has been at the forefront of the war on terror for the last twenty years and suffered economic and financial losses of over one hundred and fifty million dollars, as well as seventy-five thousand of its citizens were killed,
just for a small correction, it is not a hundred and fifty million dollars, it is one hundred and fifty billion dollars of direct loss. i think 500 billion dollars opportunity loss due to the country economic and security situation.
To your other point why Biden is not talking to Khan, it is simple he made his mind that Pakistan is not an ally and plays double game w.r.t. to Taliban. he doesn't wanna talk to a country who cheated with US. He is not at all consider the loss of Pakistan, no wonder US is a selfish country and we shouldn't expect less than this from US.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is not calling us because they owe us more than 150 billions dollars, just to tell him we accept Bitcoin as well.

Biden was brought in Govt by CIA and US war monger establishment to abolish the agreement sign by Trump. But he ditch his own war lords and pull them out of hell in one go and invite the LAANAT from allies with all over the world. This give a great shock to US strategy in the region.

America always love a humanitarian crisis, it suits them that's the reason they start war.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sure Joe Biden knows that he does not have the class and wisdom to have a dialogue with IK in which he can get something for USA.

Hence is approach has been to use media to have have discussions with IK and find the areas where IK may have flexibility.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh Lord!

Last edited:

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Biden is getting roasted everywhere, - seems like he didn't call or coordinate with a lot of people...

“He hasn’t just humiliated America’s Afghan allies,” said Rory Stewart, a former British cabinet minister with lengthy experience in Afghanistan. “He’s humiliated his Western allies by demonstrating their impotence.”

surfer

Some don't consider Biden too astute on foreign policy anyway

disgusted

Biden has been certified senile and incapable to be Presdent ofUSA by the resident physician of White House according to Daily Mail of UK.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Yaar thuje Biden ki kuch zururat se ziyada fikar hai, this is your second long ass thread on Biden and Khan in as many days.
Biden ne nai kerni hogi baat, BC na karay, hamara kya.
Is mein thu kyun maray jaa raha hai?

Hussain1967

He is not calling us because they owe us more than 150 billions dollars, just to tell him we accept Bitcoin as well.

Biden was brought in Govt by CIA and US war monger establishment to abolish the agreement sign by Trump. But he ditch his own war lords and pull them out of hell in one go and invite the LAANAT from allies with all over the world. This give a great shock to US strategy in the region.

America always love a humanitarian crisis, it suits them that's the reason they start war.
Ham samajhtay hain jis tarah Pakistan mein elections hotay hain, baqi dunya mein bhi aisay hee hotay hain.