PPP minister Malik Amad flirt with Angelina Jolie who is trying to help Pakistan.

alibhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Kissi shayer ne kya khoob kaha hai

White white face dekhe, dilwa beating fast, sasura chance maray re.
very happy in my heart, dil dance maray.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another PPP joker Nawabzada Malik Amad Khan Minister of State for foreing affairs going with PPP's tradition tried to make a pass at Angelina Jolie who is trying to help these neanderthals improve their image and credibility, on other front Asif Zardari was stupid enuff to boast that Angelina Jolie's visit to PAkistan had to do with his persuasion, although the idiot does'nt know that Angelina Jolie is longtime amassador for agency UNHCR, which uses its own resources to get celebrities to visit the devastated country. Amad Khan is said to belong from Kalabagh area which is in desperate need of help, but looks like Amad Khan has no concern for his constituents, he is desperate to avail this opportunity, fat idiot:

Get a life Rakeem....our media is so stupid ..we should not be this picky....exchange of business cards is considered as the part of meeting culture all over the world its nothing to do with flirt

Last edited:

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
He Shouldn`t give her official card, bcoz if she calls her after few days, she might get a reply" The peoson you are calling is no more a minister and he is in jail"

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Although I am not a fan of PPPP but Geo na ghatia paan ki haad kar di haaaa, listen to how she was narating the NEWS.............how easy it is for mead to disguise us....and we mango ppl get in trap to this media............GEO is a shameless chanell..........and its was never my fav TV channel...........GEO only know how to black mail............one golden example is of Dr Shahid Maqsood.......when he left GEO and join PTV........and GEO did so much character assesination of him and then again GEO take him on........GEO is foreign funded plz guys judge it on merit......

Naima

Voter (50+ posts)
Come on guys....
what sort of a news is this??
aur koi masla nai reh gaya GEO and hamare pas to be discussed..!!
this is an immature response..

kmeer70

sorry to say yeh media iss ki haalat aisi hay kay punjabi main kahtay hain ( aatta gun di hill ni kiyon ay) khuda kay liya aap educated log hain aap ko sharam kirni chahiya aap har baat ko mazaq bana laitay hain zara apni giraybano main bi daikhain kiya aap har tarah say perfect hain chalain maan laitay hain kay wazir mosoof nay ghalat kiya kiya aap nay jo dailog maray hain kiya aap nay mulak kay saath pyar ka muzahira kiya hai main kahta hoon hum sab ko sharam karni chahiyaaur haas kar midia ko jiss ki muashray main hum say ziada responsbilty hai thanks

kmeer70

aatta gun di hill ni kiyon ay
ji oye GEO THIS IS YOUR HARD WORK TO INTERDUCE PAKISTAN REALY SHAME ON YOU

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I did't take it very serious but some did't like what he did,he did't have to give his card.sure it was a cheap shot.Angelina jolly is beautiful and celebrity and i gues everyone like to be her friend.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani Minister "Maalik Ammad" Presenting Visiting Card to Angelina Jolie

Pakistani Minister "Maalik Ammad" Presenting Visiting Card to Angelina Jolie

[hilar][hilar]

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
He did what a minister for foreign affairs is supposed to do. Foran affair chalaane ki koshish ki to hai ghareeb nein.