Potential ZOR of PDM?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
So PDM under the wise leadersip of JUF is going to hit the streets!

I was just thinking of their potential street power which will result in fall of a democartic elected government. This phenomenon of PDM and opposition is nothing new. Different regions of the world have experienced it-from Free Middle East to recent evenst in the ex Russian states. The success of any movement depends on the economic conditions, general population connsensus, Military's loyalty, and the dynamics of geo-political status.

This movement and JUF are in for a surprise incl their supporters. They will have to face the backlash if they break the laws of the land and cause damage to property & life

Pakistan cannot have such kind of disturbance-specially from these fraudsters and looters with the lowest IQ and political vision.The sitting governments are always open to crisis and challenges all the time. These include challenges from enemy & opposition, militray mutiny/ martial law, natural disasters, food insecurity, supply & demand imbalance etc. The sitting Govt MUST have the robustness to face these challenges

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They tried many such tactics in the past but failed. This time we will see how much street power is left with them.

Govt allowing protests, media free to speak within the constitution, institutions are free, what more of democracy they want.

Last edited:

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother I agree with you that the current economic conditions does not allow such movements and disturbance. Even during PTI's dharna our economy was the ultimate victim nothing else because investment is very closely linked to sentiment and political stability. As far as the democratically elected title goes I disagree with you. The minute I see people historically close to the establishment I have my doubts about the legitimacy of the govt. A lot of my friends fathers that are MNA's were called to change allegiance or face cases before election so Pakistan mai kabhi sahi mano mai jamhooriyat ayi he nhi.

<ChOuDhArY>

Brother I agree with you that the current economic conditions does not allow such movements and disturbance. Even during PTI's dharna our economy was the ultimate victim nothing else because investment is very closely linked to sentiment and political stability. As far as the democratically elected title goes I disagree with you. The minute I see people historically close to the establishment I have my doubts about the legitimacy of the govt. A lot of my friends fathers that are MNA's were called to change allegiance or face cases before election so Pakistan mai kabhi sahi mano mai jamhooriyat ayi he nhi.

Dear I agree with you that we never had true democracy in Pakistan otherwise it is almost impossible for a person (who lost UC elections) to becomes CM and then PM. Just imagine people weren't even aware of his name and he was the "elected" CM of the biggest province.

By the way can you please show some moral courage and name some of these MNA's who got the messages before elections and share with you. I hope you know them well. Thank you

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

I was just thinking of their potential street power which will result in fall of a democartic elected government. This phenomenon of PDM and opposition is nothing new. Different regions of the world have experienced it-from Free Middle East to recent evenst in the ex Russian states. The success of any movement depends on the economic conditions, general population connsensus, Military's loyalty, and the dynamics of geo-political status.

This movement and JUF are in for a surprise incl their supporters. They will have to face the backlash if they break the laws of the land and cause damage to property & life

Pakistan cannot have such kind of disturbance-specially from these fraudsters and looters with the lowest IQ and political vision.The sitting governments are always open to crisis and challenges all the time. These include challenges from enemy & opposition, militray mutiny/ martial law, natural disasters, food insecurity, supply & demand imbalance etc. The sitting Govt MUST have the robustness to face these challenges
Government need to focus on price control.
Revenue generation is a big issue as well.
If basics are controlled, this Government is performing much more better than the past Government.

As Sheikh Rasheed say " Aata, daal, cheeni, ghee aur sabzian" thats it. All others does not matter.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear I agree with you that we never had true democracy in Pakistan otherwise it is almost impossible for a person (who lost UC elections) to becomes CM and then PM. Just imagine people weren't even aware of his name and he was the "elected" CM of the biggest province.

By the way can you please show some moral courage and name some of these MNA's who got the messages before elections and share with you. I hope you know them well. Thank you
I totally agree with you and am sorry I don't want to be a missing person. Hope you understand.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Government need to focus on price control.
Revenue generation is a big issue as well.
If basics are controlled, this Government is performing much more better than the past Government.

As Sheikh Rasheed say " Aata, daal, cheeni, ghee aur sabzian" thats it. All others does not matter.
Sheeda talli ki tu baat na hi kero. Is ke saath Benazir nai sahi ke thi. From where did he make so much property near Fateh Jhang? The most undemorcratic person in the history of this country.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sheeda talli ki tu baat na hi kero. Is ke saath Benazir nai sahi ke thi. From where did he make so much property near Fateh Jhang? The most undemorcratic person in the history of this country.
Dear go to court for his properties if illegal. We will support you. No corrupt and rashi shall have place in our society.

We have to set a bench mark for our society.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A revolution happens only if the public is behind you.
PMLN and PPP know that their public support has only gone down....so they cant put more than a few hundred people together. They need bodies to fill their jalsas...thats where madrassas come in.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear go to court for his properties if illegal. We will support you. No corrupt and rashi shall have place in our society.

We have to set a bench mark for our society.
Agr 50 feesad log bhi system mai naye hotay tu i would have agreed with that direction theory of medina ke riyasat likin babar awan, firdaus api, pervaiz khattak, khusro bakhtiar,shah mehmood quereshi,ijaz shah,azam swati,omar ayub, fawad chaudhry change layen gai lol. In logon nai har election mai kursi ke liye zameer becha hai. You are just living in a fools paradise my friend. And how did I forget Hafeez Sheikh lol

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I totally agree with you and am sorry I don't want to be a missing person. Hope you understand.

But surely you will be on the streets to support your father NS?

I mean he needs some bodies in the ground? Can't be all left to the maulvis?

Eyeaan

But I think the true character of this exercise is not a political movement but blackmailing/pressure tactics for the sake of the vested interests. It has nothing to do with any political or public interest issue. Mulla fazloo and the ones promoting him in the media are hired agents, not political actors or commentators of any kind.
There is no future of this exercise and government should stay calm and let them do what they can, rather facilitating them, unless, they disrupt law-n-order situation in frustration or further alienate public and their own workers with their misguided foreign rhetoric and negativity. If they step beyond limits then hit hard but in proportion.

Most probable outcome of this exercise is a fractured and fragmented opposition.

The state's problem is not these political blackmailer but several agents in the media, inland and abroad, who will use this opportunity to push for their own agenda.

Eyeaan

There is no point of playing extra wise. If you have beef put it on table or .........
We had heard enough of such stories about calls during last election cycle -- oh such and such person was called by a major or major's friends or a family friends --- claims, claims and more claims- but even one specific instance of a call mentioned during the elections was found not right. I assume political workers are well informed and better to judge the public trends and sentiments - unless public polls since 2014 showing PTI majority were also a result of some mysterious unknown calls Unh. PTI workers funded the party out of their pockets for a decade and invested time and years and finally they won -- but the losers are comfortable churning up illusions to justify their defeat. Sad if not pathetic.

As far as Sh rasheed's fateh Jang land is concerned, he has his family silk business since a couple of generation. He has already told when (it was dirt cheap agri land then) had he bought it and had developed and decorated his farm/zoo gradually over decades. If you disagree with his narration or know something different, please share with us with specific facts or better ask your political mentors to file a case. Sh Rasheed has often been accused of taking "bribes" of Cigars and other similar personal gifts - if you know of any other accusation please let us know. Long ago PPP used to accuse him for befriending Awan, a gambler, in his halqa but then the same person joined PPP and got ticket - that much for such wild accusations. The people of his halqa know him well.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Fek'in hell to har kissi ko janta hai, har mamlay ya meeting mein tera koi na koi jaane wala shamil hota hai, tera koi dost, phupah, chacha, mama, har wazir, mpa, mna ko kissi na kissi tarah ya kissi ke through jaanta hai. Sari andar ki khabrain thuje pata hoti hain

Thuje to Rauf Klasra hona chaiye tha! ? ? ? ?

Yeh lambi lambi bongiyan na apna mohallay ke bacho ko sunaya ker jo teray chootyapay ko maan lete hain.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fek'in hell to har kissi ko janta hai, har mamlay ya meeting mein tera koi na koi jaane wala shamil hota hai, tera koi dost, phupah, chacha, mama, har wazir, mpa, mna ko kissi na kissi tarah ya kissi ke through jaanta hai. Sari andar ki khabrain thuje pata hoti hain

Thuje to Rauf Klasra hona chaiye tha! ? ? ? ?

Yeh lambi lambi bongiyan na apna mohallay ke bacho ko sunaya ker jo teray chootyapay ko maan lete hain.
I told you to meet me. But you chickened out. You would find out who I am and who I am related to. And i would also know ke tu kon hai aur teri kitni auqat hai. Ajaa maidan mai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I told you to meet me. But you chickened out. You would find out who I am and who I am related to. And i would also know ke tu kon hai aur teri kitni auqat hai. Ajaa maidan mai.
Akhir aa gaya na apni line pe, "Tu jaanta nahi mein koun houn" lol

And you want me to fly 1000s of miles just to verify some bullshit claims by some random dude on the internet! ? ? ? ?

Thu buus Rauf Klasra ki tarah apnay "androoni zaraiye" ( translation made up bullshit or at best I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend) ki khabrain deta ra ker. It makes for good entertainment here for everyone!

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Akhir aa gaya na apni line pe, "Tu jaanta nahi mein koun houn" lol

And you want me to fly 1000s of miles just to verify some bullshit claims by some random dude on the internet! ? ? ? ?

Thu buus Rauf Klasra ki tarah apnay "androoni zaraiye" ( translation made up bullshit or at best I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend) ki khabrain deta ra ker. It makes for good entertainment here for everyone!
So are you doing analysis sitting a 1000 miles away from Pakistan? Wow reh kitna neutral hai tu. And Klasara tum logon ka pujari hai and I think your daddies change, these days if i am not wrong the fatherly role has been given to Kamran Khan ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So are you doing analysis sitting a 1000 miles away from Pakistan? Wow reh kitna neutral hai tu. And Klasara tum logon ka pujari hai and I think your daddies change, these days if i am not wrong the fatherly role has been given to Kamran Khan ? ?
Looking forward to some more whinging and androoni zaraiye khabrain! lol