Posts/Threads targetting a certain religion should be completely banned on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Deen tmhari marzi ka nam hai ya jo Kitab o Sunnat main hai uska nam hai? Apni nafs ko deen ka nam mat dou

Or misal thek di hai ... Ab ye batao jab Allah ko ghousht nahe pouhnchta tou phr qurbani kyun ki jati hai?

Thori si aqal use karkay yeh batao k kiya jo qurbani nhi day sakta, usko maar dena chayey, kionkay wo aik deeni aiteqad nhi kar pa raha, ya jo hajj nhi kar saktay unko bhi maar dena chayey... .... deen mayn bohat asaaniyan hayn lakn molvio nay brainwash kardiya hay awam ka... Na tou Allah ko hamaray beliefs say farq parta hy na qurbani ka ghost ussay pohunchta hay, haan jo cheez ussay pasand hay wo hay hamara ikhlas, hamara ikhlaq, hamari honesty aur sachai... Kiya khayal hay aik christian banda sari umar achay ikhlaq aur insaniyat ki khidmat mayn immandari aur sachai say guzar day wo better hay ya wo jiska naam tou muslim jesa ho jaye lakin uss say bara jhoota, fasaadi, bud-ikhlaq aur galio say bharpoor, milawat krnay wala aur doosron ki lives ko ajeeran karnay wala Allah ko pasand aayega??

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agree with lambardar. If we claim Islam to be a religion of peace, we must not humiliate other's faith. We should try to be good muslims which will inspire others instead of trying to force our religion onto others or pulling down others. It never works.

Muhammad Jibran

Thori si aqal use karkay yeh batao k kiya jo qurbani nhi day sakta, usko maar dena chayey, kionkay wo aik deeni aiteqad nhi kar pa raha, ya jo hajj nhi kar saktay unko bhi maar dena chayey... .... deen mayn bohat asaaniyan hayn lakn molvio nay brainwash kardiya hay awam ka... Na tou Allah ko hamaray beliefs say farq parta hy na qurbani ka ghost ussay pohunchta hay, haan jo cheez ussay pasand hay wo hay hamara ikhlas, hamara ikhlaq, hamari honesty aur sachai... Kiya khayal hay aik christian banda sari umar achay ikhlaq aur insaniyat ki khidmat mayn immandari aur sachai say guzar day wo better hay ya wo jiska naam tou muslim jesa ho jaye lakin uss say bara jhoota, fasaadi, bud-ikhlaq aur galio say bharpoor, milawat krnay wala aur doosron ki lives ko ajeeran karnay wala Allah ko pasand aayega??
جناب آپ نے ابھی تک میرے سوال کا جواب نہیں دیا.... آپ نے کہا تھا اللہ کو ضرورت نہیں کوئی عبادت کرے یا مسلمان ہو۔۔۔۔ تو اللہ کو قربانی، روزوں کی کیا حاجت ہے؟ یہ کیوں فرض کیے گئے ہیں؟

جو روزہ نہ رکھے یا قربانی نہ کرے فرض ہونے کے باوجود انکو سزا کا حکم کیوں ہے؟ ایک روزہ چھوڑنے کی سزا ۱ لاکھ سال جہنم کی قید ہے

دوسرا جن لوگوں نے دین چھوڑدیا انکو نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے خود قتل کروایا کیا بُخاری پڑھلو

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
  1. Muslims are murdered
  2. Zionist Jews are killing Muslims in the name of their final Messiah Dajjal. V shut up
  3. Christian zionists are sending money to murder Muslims, 150 muslims die when U.S opened embassy in Tel Aviv. V shut up
  4. Palestinians are bombed with Phosphorous shells by jews, V shut up
  5. All Muslims are target as terrorists regardless of crime, V shut up
  6. NGO's in Pakistan are paid to abuse and malign Islam and V shut up
  7. Educated muslim women are used to abuse Islam by Hindutva (RSS govt) V shut up
  8. Jogi's are raping muslims women by digging their graves in Uttar Pardesh India, V shut up
  9. Modi is bringing Hinduism laws via terrorist RSS, V shut up
  10. Kashmiri women are murdered and raped daily, V shut up
  11. Bhuddists are murdering, raping Rhoniga men and women V shut up
  12. Christians are supply weapons to spill blood in Yemen and Syria, Why should V shut up
But for you liberals that is all alright ?

Mirror-angelic-boy-310x394.jpg
  1. So are the christians .
  2. There are anti zionist Jews too. Theres a sizable population of Jews who are anti zionist.
  3. The US govt was almost alone in that action all the other christian countries opposed it.
  4. Again there are anti zionist Jews, also chemical weapons have also been used in yemen Iraq and Syria, by Muslims.
  5. This is the english rightwing media Bias, there are louder voices within white europeans and Americans against this than Muslims. (look up Canadian and New zealand prime ministers)
  6. might be true, but not all of them. and NGO is not a religion.
  7. Hindus, Qadianis, and Christians face similar abuse in Pakistan (althoug it has been lower recently)
  8. and 9. 10. Similar things happened in Iraq and Syria by Isis they were also muslims.
  9. There are Buddhists outside of Myanmar too, and they have opposed them.
  10. Muslims are supplying weapons to destroy Yemen.

Image, as I said before right wing media, I have seen countless videos of Christians pointing out the hypocrisy.

The point is when you are not prepared to take the blame for the muslim terrorists, why are you putting blames of acts of people of other faiths on all of them. We all issue the same statement after ISIS and Alqaeda attacks that this is a small minority, vast majority of Muslims are good, why not apply same to others ? hypocrisy?

Muhammad Jibran

ایسے مت بولو۔ ۔۔مجھے شک ہونے لگا ہے۔ ۔کہیں تم بلو تو نہیں۔ ۔
ایک آپ ہی ہو جس نے مجھے اس فورم پہ پیار دینے کا کہا تھا۔۔۔۔ اب آپ بدل گئے ٹھرکیوں کی طرح :(

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is not true at all ..... Religion is above humanity. Otherwise there would have been no punishment to the people who leave Islam, or do blasphemy.
on the question of blasphemy I know of a guy who claimed Islam is not a peacefull religion, Islam is religion of War, war was preached by Muhammad SAW and not peace (nauzubillah, his words not mine). Does this come under blasphemy ??

Steyn

I see some people bashing Muslims and faith of members here because something happened somewhere

Bashing Islam or Muslims should be a big NO NO on this forum and those members should be banned instantly

For example, it is common practice of some members here to call others Hindus and Jews. There are also posts that accuse Muslims of actually being responsible for the Christchurch terrorism and moderators overlook. There are also posts by athiests that accused Prophet Muhammad (saww) of things that...... , Nauzbillah.

This is the biggest forum of Pakistan. There shouldn't be any place for such behavior and spreading Islamophobia on here!

Respect and tolerance for everyone especially Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muhammad Jibran

on the question of blasphemy I know of a guy who claimed Islam is not a peacefull religion, Islam is religion of War, war was preached by Muhammad SAW and not peace (nauzubillah, his words not mine). Does this come under blasphemy ??
Islam is a peaceful religion but Jihad is a part of Islam, in the days of Prophet Muhammad 72 wars were fought, big and small. I don't know his context but Allah has preached jihad in Quran.

Muhammad Jibran

Agreed. The founder will be asked about the blasphemy done on this forum in hereafter. He should be careful regarding the moderation.

Those who crosses the line should be banned

Last edited:

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Islam is a peaceful religion but Jihad is a part of Islam, in the days of Prophet Muhammad 72 wars were fought, big and small. I don't know his context but Allah has preached jihad in Quran.
His context was, his extact words were "Those who say Islam is the religion of peace are liars, Islam is a religion of war"
Also mentioned that Islam was only spread by swords

Last edited:

Nightcrawl

I see some people bashing Muslims and faith of members here because something happened somewhere

Bashing Islam or Muslims should be a big NO NO on this forum and those members should be banned instantly

For example, it is common practice of some members here to call others Hindus and Jews. There are also posts that accuse Muslims of actually being responsible for the Christchurch terrorism and moderators overlook. There are also posts by athiests that accused Prophet Muhammad (saww) of things that...... , Nauzbillah.

This is the biggest forum of Pakistan. There shouldn't be any place for such behavior and spreading Islamophobia on here!

Agreed about that we should respect all religions but if Hindus like mohan fanne bhai barood go off limits they deserve an answer.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I see some people bashing the whole religion because something happened somewhere

Bashing someone's faith or religion should be a big NO NO on this forum and those members should be banned instantly

For example, the member below randomly abuse Jews and Christians for no apparent reason and moderators overlook

Hrc3sO3.png

This is the biggest forum of Pakistan. There shouldn't be any place for such behavior on here!
The west officially propagates Islamophobia. Media in Muslim countries is influenced or funded by the west, so it doesn't expose what the Jews and Christians are doing to Muslims all around the world. Free speech is not allowed!
When on social media some people expose the crimes of kuffar, their dark skinned desi murghis complain about it. Hypocrites and friends of kuffar!!

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed. The founder will be asked about the blasphemy done on this forum in hereafter. He should be careful regarding the moderation.

Those who crosses the line should be banned

ارے تم ابھی تک ہیں خجل خوار ہورہے ہو، تمہارے پیرو مرشد خادم لنگڑوی کو جیل میں روز ننگا کرکے اس کی چھترول کرتے ہیں، ہر چھتر کے ساتھ وہ منہ اوپر کرکے کہتا ہے ممتاز قادری لعنتی مردہ باد۔۔ تم کب نکل رہے ہوجہاد پر اپنے زندہ اور مردہ مرشد کی عزت بچانے خاطر۔

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)

this time i agree with u

Hunain Khalid

مسلمانوں کے کسی منفی رویے پہ بات ہونے کا مطلب اسلام پہ حملہ نہیں‌ ہوتا۔ تہذیب کے دائرے میں رہ کر اگر کوئی ہم سے اظہار اختلاف کرے تو دلیل سے جواب دینا چاہیے۔

مگر شدت پسندی، ملائیت یا فرقہ پرستی کے کندھوں پہ بندوق رکھ کر شعار اسلام یا مقدس شخصیات کو نشانہ بنانا ہرگز قابل قبول نہیں اور نہ ہی ایڈمن سمیت کوئی مسلمان اس کو درگزر یا نظرانداز کر سکتا ہے۔

Steyn

مسلمانوں کے کسی منفی رویے پہ بات ہونے کا مطلب اسلام پہ حملہ نہیں‌ ہوتا۔ تہذیب کے دائرے میں رہ کر اگر کوئی ہم سے اظہار اختلاف کرے تو دلیل سے جواب دینا چاہیے۔

مگر شدت پسندی، ملائیت یا فرقہ پرستی کے کندھوں پہ بندوق رکھ کر شعار اسلام یا مقدس شخصیات کو نشانہ بنانا ہرگز قابل قبول نہیں اور نہ ہی ایڈمن سمیت کوئی مسلمان اس کو درگزر یا نظرانداز کر سکتا ہے۔

Well so does criticising negative behaviour of Jews doesn't mean we're attacking Judaism.

That's my whole point of this thread. There was a thread made sympathising with Jews, this thread is about Muslims.

Muhammad Jibran

His context was, his extact words were "Those who say Islam is the religion of peace are liars, Islam is a religion of war"
Also mentioned that Islam was only spread by swords
I don't know that guy ... I have no interest in his views, many people say many things about islam

Status
Not open for further replies.