Post-Match Interview Champion-Pakistan!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
So have I missed the point here? I am sick and tired of seeing the Pak team as underdogs, always under pressure, always capitualting, always apologetic in post-match interviews!!

After a long break Pakistan takes on a better team. It was expected to compete and give a tough fight on equal terms. But the team did not disappoint us!!

Fielders: They still dropped crucial catches!
Bowlers: fast bowlers were mismanaged and got tired to the hilt, spinners not made much dent
Batsman: play awful shots (down the legside, hooks).

Azhar Ali does NOT have aptitude for international cricket. No argument. Full stop.

I don’t think one can win any match with this quality let alone a Test Match. The professional standards needed to play competitive cricket is very high. Just look at India and their quality.Pakistan and its management are NOT doing themselves any favours. The standard has NOT been achieved and someone is NOT resolving the issue/fault.

SOMEONE HAS GOT IT WORNG!!!!!! ?

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The number one issue of Pakistan team or as Nation is lack of discipline and arrogance. After playing some matches, the players thing that they became Naguzeer for the team and they stop practicing and follow discipline. They don't to follow the rules.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So have I missed the point here? I am sick and tired of seeing the Pak team as underdogs, always under pressure, always capitualting, always apologetic in post-match interviews!!

After a long break Pakistan takes on a better team. It was expected to compete and give a tough fight on equal terms. But the team did not disappoint us!!

Fielders: They still dropped crucial catches!
Bowlers: fast bowlers were mismanaged and got tired to the hilt, spinners not made much dent
Batsman: play awful shots (down the legside, hooks).

Azhar Ali does NOT have aptitude for international cricket. No argument. Full stop.

I don’t think one can win any match with this quality let alone a Test Match. The professional standards needed to play competitive cricket is very high. Just look at India and their quality.Pakistan and its management are NOT doing themselves any favours. The standard has NOT been achieved and someone is NOT resolving the issue/fault.

SOMEONE HAS GOT IT WORNG!!!!!! ?

who do you think should be held responsible? Naseem Ashraf? Misbah?

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
when they have a proven captain in Sarfaraz then not sure why they were trying Rizwan? Sarfaraz clearly knows how to use his resources
Did we not lose a series against NZ in UAE under his captaincy along with several other series? Oh he’s also a ‘karachiwala’, hence a blind support? He doesn’t deserve to be in team on his performance let alone be a captain!

khan_11

we require same courage and team spirit as rizwan,Fawad and faheem shows ,Azhir should get retirement ,we need Younis khan as a team coach with full authority not ubder a selfish misbah ,we also request to PCB get rid of Younis and Misbah for sake of cricket as soon as possible they are team destroyer specially Waqar younis,about Sarfraz his cricket is nearly finish his performance since last two years as a wicket keeper/batsman is not encourgaing .

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did we not lose a series against NZ in UAE under his captaincy along with several other series? Oh he’s also a ‘karachiwala’, hence a blind support? He doesn’t deserve to be in team on his performance let alone be a captain!
yes sir you are a patwari there is no doubt about it. Sarfaraz has the understanding of the game and while you have captain and vice captain both sitting out you give it to someone who has experience and has proven to be a good leader but why am I talking to a narrow minded buffoon

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
yes sir you are a patwari there is no doubt about it. Sarfaraz has the understanding of the game and while you have captain and vice captain both sitting out you give it to someone who has experience and has proven to be a good leader but why am I talking to a narrow minded buffoon
If he had an ‘understanding’ than we wouldn’t have lost so many series under his captaincy? Hope you check his record dimwit!

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If he had an ‘understanding’ than we wouldn’t have lost so many series under his captaincy? Hope you check his record dimwit!
Sarfaraz exits with a captaincy record of 29 wins in 37 matches, for a win percentage of 78.37 – the highest among Pakistan captains to have led in 20 or matches at this level. He had a more modest record in Tests, with four wins and eight defeats in 13 matches. Under his leadership, Pakistan rose to the No.1 position in the ICC Men's T20I Team Rankings, and won the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 in spectacular fashion in England, defeating the tournament hosts and favourites, and India, in the semi-final and final.

Islamabadiya

Why don't you make the effort to look it up for your own understanding??
Whatever you know what I said and can’t argue as you know it will lead to proving how beloved khan destroyed cricket because he held a grudge against the last management boss
Pak cricket was doing reasonably well before this curse got upon us which introduced misbah and this management
Our cricket is mostly dead now

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whatever you know what I said and can’t argue as you know it will lead to proving how beloved khan destroyed cricket because he held a grudge against the last management boss
Pak cricket was doing reasonably well before this curse got upon us which introduced misbah and this management
Our cricket is mostly dead now

Patwarri logic!!!!

U Patwarris need to look deep inside your souls. Believe in hard work and honesty. One day will succeed- after 100 years approximately!!

Islamabadiya

Patwarri logic!!!!

U Patwarris need to look deep inside your souls. Believe in hard work and honesty. One day will succeed- after 100 years approximately!!
Well I am not ptwari but your are definitely a low IQ brainless youthia
No logical reply so post bullshit

Last edited:

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
Teams win and lose matches, even the best teams lose miserably some times
What we lack in out team is system based on merit, thats why despite good talent we lose consistently
Every 4/5 years a new incharge comes in and starts a new system of management and selection.
Look at England, Australia and New zealand despite small population their teams keep improving...

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Problem is that team is not consistent. Secondly we don’t even have a clear direction from the coaches and selectors. Every few years a new coach and new management comes and they set their own direction. For e.g. Mickey was trying to build a team and was trying to provide opportunities to new players. He did set a tone clear that if you don’t perform you are likely to be out and I’ll give chance to other young players. But Misbah keeps on giving chances to same players. Look at Abid, Shan, Azhar and Fawad all are +31 Years old and cannot play next World Cup or a big tournaments. But Management don’t want to remove them instead want tokeep trying them