Possible upcoming statements from Abhi-Nandan

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
انڈینز اگر اتنے ثبوتوں اور طاقتور سوشل میڈیا کی موجودگی میں اتنا جھوٹ بول رہا ہے تو کوئی اندازہ کرسکتا ہے کہ ان کذابوں نے 1948، 1965 ،1971 اور 1999 میں کتنا جھوٹ بولا اور پروپیگنڈا کیا ہوگا؟

Last edited:

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Immediately after the release of Abhinandan, IAF tweeted this

https://twitter.com/x/status/1101537604586164225
For two days they kept silent. Now they will glorify the achievements which never happened. He will be briefed about that. Let'ss see what he will say

Its normal thing - they all do that. We have achieved what we needed. Now as soon as they claim shooting down F16 tag LockheedMartin in posts and flood it saying and India is making false claim damaging the repute of company. They are also filing suit agaisnt indian foreign ministry for lying lets make it more visible to global media and get attention

Shakeel A

Councller (250+ posts)

Missa Kaswal

MPA (400+ posts)
o yaar in logon ko aisi jaga chot lagi hai k bilbilana to banta hai na.. lekin unhein pata chal chuka hai k “do not mess with pakistan”... yahan aik nehen, hazaron hasan siddiqui mojood hein

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لڑائی کے بعد مارا جانے والا مکا اپنے منہ پر مارو .... منجانب پاکستان ایئر فورس

پاکستان نے آئی اے ایف کی چڈی اتار کر پورا مزہ لے کر چڈی پہنا کر واپس بھیج دیا ہے

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
انڈینز اگر اتنے ثبوتوں اور طاقتور سوشل میڈیا کی موجودگی میں اتنا جھوٹ بول رہا ہے تو کوئی اندازہ کرسکتا ہے کہ ان کذابوں نے 1948، 1965 ،1971 اور 1999 میں کتنا جھوٹا اور پروپیگنڈا کیا ہوگا؟

An excellent point...

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ پروپیگنڈہ کی وار ہے جس نے جیتی وہ جیتا۔
اسوقت انڈین مورالل ڈاؤن ھو گیا ھے۔ اور میڈیا وار بھی ھار گہے ھیں۔
خطے میں چوہدری بننے کا خواب چور چور ھو گیا ھے۔ اور انکی مامے کی بھی پالسی فیل ھو گئی ھے۔
اس وقت میں شوشل میڈیا پر پاکستانیو ں کو سلام پیش کرتا ہوں۔

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
jhoot in k religion ka hisa hay is may ap nahi jeet saktay bus inki aqal par matam he kar saktay hay ab mujhe bhe yaqeen ho gaya k 1965 may jootay paray ho gay inko ab sab open hay tu bawlay kutttttttttttay ke tarha pagal ho rahay hay q k ab choran nahi bik raha

Muhammad Jibran

Agar is nay kuch ulta sedha bola tou is ka zimaydar imran or uski hukumat hougi...... Yahan kuch aqal say paidal abhinand ki rihai ko sahe iqdam keh rahay thay

Jab k hum samjha rahay thay k ye mulk k leye khatarnak sabit houga.....

stranger

انڈینز اگر اتنے ثبوتوں اور طاقتور سوشل میڈیا کی موجودگی میں اتنا جھوٹ بول رہا ہے تو کوئی اندازہ کرسکتا ہے کہ ان کذابوں نے 1948، 1965 ،1971 اور 1999 میں کتنا جھوٹ بولا اور پروپیگنڈا کیا ہوگا؟
In past decade i got to speak with 10s of indians and frankly speaking they are brain washed completely with lies. They are grown up without logic and truth and fed with hatred against Pakistan and muslims.

They just learned how to cry, lie and shout for nothing.

agar ye china or pakistan ke hamsay na hotay to in ko dunia main koi munh bhi na lagata

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
In past decade i got to speak with 10s of indians and frankly speaking they are brain washed completely with lies. They are grown up without logic and truth and fed with hatred against Pakistan and muslims.

They just learned how to cry, lie and shout for nothing.

agar ye china or pakistan ke hamsay na hotay to in ko dunia main koi munh bhi na lagata

Believe me same here. One of the Endian had left discussion because he had no answer for my argument.

They are so much brain washed that once I had even asked a Muslim Endian about the name of Endian Intelligence agency and he didn't know it. But he knew very well about ISI... ?

stranger

Believe me same here. One of the Endian had left discussion because he had no answer for my argument.

They are so much brain washed that once I had even asked a Muslim Endian about the name of Endian Intelligence agency and he didn't know it. But he knew very well about ISI... ?

and i spoke to one muslim indian who didnt know any thing about sir syed ahmad khan and he ended up saying i have all his books at home... i just asked did you read any of them. that day and today he did not even want to speak with me and hides away even if we have a chance to meet for a reason :)

Pathfinder

they are really trying to run with F16 as much as they can, lying on repeat like a broken record so it becomes the truth. They have lied so much that you cannot take them seriously.