Poll: Will you vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

Lets see if you will vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

• YES

Votes: 224 46.2%
  • NO

Votes: 221 45.6%
  • I won't vote PTI in any case

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have voted Yes on following conditions;

That Reham Khan will not get high ranking position in PTI at this stage of her political career.

She will not influence heavily on the core policy making of PTI.

Her performance and ability will be tested and ratified like any other ordinary PTI legislators for the purpose of promotion & development in the rank and file of PTI in coming years.

Bret hawk bhai

I wish that this happens... but it does not seem so..

there is no way... no way... that she can be judged fairly on the basis of performance... ok.. just tell me who will judge her performance... A husband judging performance of her own wife? or a party member judging the performance of the wife of their party head?
ever heard of the term "shah se zyada shah k wafadar"? which party member will not try to win the favor of the first lady (to be)? Just go and read the tweets of the so called old members of pti... all of a sudden Reham Khan is a symbol of change and fresh air... who would have known her if she were not khans wife?

There is no way... no way.. that her performance can be judged fairly... no way...

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's good that you acknowledge the unethical behaviors of NS.
RK is supporting her husband's mission as a wife and a partner, and for that she does not have to hold any party position. As far I know she goes to places where she is invited. What is so unethical about this? People should stop inviting and she probably won't go.

Bhai jee!

yeh tou wohi baat hogai keh mein rishwat nahin mangta, log khud se de detay hein tou mein kya kerun...
I know its really hard to criticise your own party... And if you know me well via this forum, you know very well that I have always defended PTI... but the problem is agar mera saga bhai chori keray, tou mein osay chor kahun ga ya nahin?
masla he yehi hai hamara... apnon kay aib nazar nahin atay... dosron mein khamiaan talash kernay chal partay hein...
i was reading Naz Baloch and arif alvi's comments on the issue and was very disappointed...
Seeing a person so fearsome like IK, do you really think any party member would dare to go against Reham???

I have seen people saying that kya toofan aa gya agar reham apnay betay ko stage per le gai?
theek hai... phir tab kyun toofan aa jata hai jab pmln apnay rishtay daron ko priority deti hai... agar nawaz ya shehbaz sharif ka beta jahaz mein beth k bahir kisi dauray pe jay tou toofan aa jay... aur reham ka beta her cheez say baree hai?
these are called double standards...

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Agar Imran Khan Reham Khan ko Politics me lana chahta hai to dosro ko family limited politics kehna band karna hoga aur saath saath mafi bhi mangni hogi.

yeh purna Imran Khan kaha gaya kahi koi jahaaz usay maroosi siasat kay paas to nahi legaya?

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhai jee!

yeh tou wohi baat hogai keh mein rishwat nahin mangta, log khud se de detay hein tou mein kya kerun...
I know its really hard to criticise your own party... And if you know me well via this forum, you know very well that I have always defended PTI... but the problem is agar mera saga bhai chori keray, tou mein osay chor kahun ga ya nahin?
masla he yehi hai hamara... apnon kay aib nazar nahin atay... dosron mein khamiaan talash kernay chal partay hein...
i was reading Naz Baloch and arif alvi's comments on the issue and was very disappointed...
Seeing a person so fearsome like IK, do you really think any party member would dare to go against Reham???

I have seen people saying that kya toofan aa gya agar reham apnay betay ko stage per le gai?
theek hai... phir tab kyun toofan aa jata hai jab pmln apnay rishtay daron ko priority deti hai... agar nawaz ya shehbaz sharif ka beta jahaz mein beth k bahir kisi dauray pe jay tou toofan aa jay... aur reham ka beta her cheez say baree hai?
these are called double standards...

If IK, his wife and their extended families are travelling in a private plane (not on tax payers expense), then why you and me should have a problem. I don't care if Sharifs use their own planes to travel for their personal business but I do have a problem when Sharifs use government helicopter to go to Murree just because PM feels like having cappuccino in his favorite restaurant.

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
It will be a disaster for PTI if RK gets party ticket, but as things stand, a ticket is not a question of if, it's a question of when. Not that it is politically incorrect or constitutionally prohibited for a wife of party head to run in election, but because IK had such a strong stance against political dynasty that it will be like taking a U-turn at a breakneck speed of 150kmph. I wonder if RK is really what PTI was missing? Is PTI really cannot do without RK the MNA?

I still stand by IK as long as RK isn't granted PTI ticket, but If I were IK, I would have assigned RK to SKMTH and Namal fundraising activities instead of putting her through the grinding mill of politics.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And how do you know that? Only because she is wife of IK?

I Know one thing that she has no known history of corruption which could make it easier for her to repeat the crime. The fact that we judge our political leaders by the known information is the general principle I am using to make a judgement call just as I did first time when I voted for Nawaz Sharif.

Shahid Abassi

Haripur insafians should cast a protest vote

images

Haripur insafians should cast a protest vote and they should record a protest against new status quo party PTI.If Imran's sisters consider reham to be planted and cunning so do I. Her sudden entry in Pakistan, her flrting with khan, grabing him in her fist and then not even giving a year to it before taking over party affairs... all stincksGetting tired of Imran's empty slogans, lies and foolishness. Need a new party or Asad Umar and Ch. Sarwer type people to teach him some senses before he destroys it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Haripur insafians should cast a protest vote

People are voting for PTI not Reham Khan. Anyway nothing wrong with wishful thinking.

mercedesbenz

قبل از وقت کہنا درست نہیں۔مگر ایک بات ضرور ھے جو صرف پاکستان کی خاطر اور عوام کی خاطر بہتر کام کرے اور اپنے مفادات،ذات،اور خواہشات کو عوام کی خواہشات پر ترجیح نہ دے اور اچھے اور نیک دل سے صرف عوام کی خدمت کرنے کو عبادت سمجھے تو اسکا ساتھ دینا عوام کا فرض ھونا چاھئیے خواہ وہ مریم ھو،ریحام ھو،یا کوئی اور مخلص شخص۔سب سے پہلے پاکستان پھر اسکی عوام اور اسکی بھلائی کے لیئے کام۔

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bret hawk bhai

I wish that this happens... but it does not seem so..

there is no way... no way... that she can be judged fairly on the basis of performance... ok.. just tell me who will judge her performance... A husband judging performance of her own wife? or a party member judging the performance of the wife of their party head?
ever heard of the term "shah se zyada shah k wafadar"? which party member will not try to win the favor of the first lady (to be)? Just go and read the tweets of the so called old members of pti... all of a sudden Reham Khan is a symbol of change and fresh air... who would have known her if she were not khans wife?

There is no way... no way.. that her performance can be judged fairly... no way...

Bro Aqeel first of all welcome after a long hiatus on this forum. Its rare to see old guard like you getting active on this forum on sporadic basis and no doubt it is as refreshing as it used to be 6-5 years back.

Coming back to the topic of this thread and I do believe that your apprehensions and skepticism are well founded and based on our national psyche / character developed over the years. I do also believe that Khan sahab cant withhold the tenets of idealism in this harsh world of pragmatism and thus do found himself in critical position due to the extreme positions he take on occasional basis.

Our national media is pretty much focused on Khan sahab and his wife along with the activities of PTI and believe me the points I have raised could not be obscured for that long and the moment I realize that Khan sahab is once again retracting on this position of Dynastic Politics then I will certainly not support / vote his party in next scheduled elections, whenever they might take place.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pata nahi yeh kon loog hain jinhay Reham aur uss ka beta stage par Nazar nahi aa rahey in the most recent election campaign in KPK.

Pata nahi aur kia hota hai active politics mai participate karna ?

Pata nahi kab Aleema Khan would signal against this do-numbry Reham Khan ?

We would even accept this party WITHOUT Imran Khan. Asad Umar, Justice Wajih, Aleema Khan, Fauzia Kasuri, Dr. Alvi, are good enough to run the party on principles, and we will be successful insha'Allah, despite absence from our star, Imran Khan.

Star Gazer

Pata nahi yeh kon loog hain jinhay Reham aur uss ka beta stage par Nazar nahi aa rahey in the most recent election campaign in KPK.

Pata nahi aur kia hota hai active politics mai participate karna ?

Pata nahi kab Aleema Khan would signal against this do-numbry Reham Khan ?

We would even accept this party WITHOUT Imran Khan. Asad Umar, Justice Wajih, Aleema Khan, Fauzia Kasuri, Dr. Alvi, are good enough to run the party on principles, and we will be successful insha'Allah, despite absence from our star, Imran Khan.

I do not see Akleema Khan doing any such thing, she is far wiser, a woman of this world and very loyal to her brother.She may disagree with him but not to the point that she would go all out,gloves off into an acrimonious battle.

Nadeem57

MPA (400+ posts)
جہانگیر ترین ، شاہ محمود قریشی اور پرویز خٹک وغیرہ بھر پور کوشش کر رہے ہیں کے ریحام سیاست میں نہ آیں ۔

quraysh

MPA (400+ posts)
Reham Khan will ruin Imran struggle. I think she is installed to create friction in PTI. She seams to be very ambitious and in Hurry. She is a nice lady and I do respect her as a person but not a leader in PTI.

quraysh

MPA (400+ posts)
You never know clever and ambitious person. Why she was divorced ? Ask her 1st husband. I do not believe in blame game but to me she is in HURRY.