Poll: Rename Benazir Income Support To Fatimah Jinnah Instead. Vote

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Read my coment again I never said not to change it . I said this is not even worth wasting a minute. What a stupid and irrelevant thing. This has nothing what to ever to do with an ordinary person life. It's nonsense
Yet here we are.

Salazar67

A
Change to Pakistan support program

BBZ and AAZ Should continue Benazir Bhutto support from their own money for people of Sindh if they really love her.. why the fuck tax payer money named after her
Amoxicillin, is needed for the infection in SINDH, virus of Zardaree Haramee and his omni group of robbers.

It is a dangerous bacteria, time to increase the dosage to 1000 milligrams.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qaid e azam aur Fatima Jinnah k ilawa koi aur naam nahi soojta tum logon ko? bas ye 2 naam reh gae hen? You are lacking heros that is why either you steal Turkish personalities like Babar....Taimur.....Ghauri.....Shaheen.....or Afghan heros like Abdali. Abhey apni mitti k logon ko kub apnao gey? The Bhartis/Gangadeshis are busy claiming the Indus Valley civilazation as their own. They claim Mohenjodaro as their own. They call Kings Porus and Raja Dahir as their own. They are busy stealing Ranjit Singh as their own. Even they portray our great Gama Pehelwaan as a Bharti wrestler while you are stuck with Qaid ezam and Fatima jinnah.....apni khopri khol lo abh...why not name it after a son of the soil Nanak Dev? oh wait....you dont even want to own him

Last edited:

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qaid e azam aur Fatima Jinnah k ilawa koi aur naam nahi soojta tum logon ko? bas ye 2 naam reh gae hen? You are lacking heros that is why either you steal Turkish personalities like Babar....Taimur.....Ghauri.....Shaheen.....or Afghan heros like Abdali. Abhey apni mitti k logon ko kub apnao gey? The Bhartis/Gangadeshis are busy claiming the Indus Valley civilazation as their own. They claim Mohenjodaro as their own. They call Kings Porus and Raja Dahir as their own. They are busy stealing Ranjit Singh as their own. Even they portray our great Gama Pehelwaan as a Bharti wrestler while you are stuck with Qaid ezam and Fatima jinnah.....apni khopri khol lo abh...why not name it after nother son of the soil Nanak Dev? oh wait....you dont even own him

hahahha bhia patloon daily krdi ap ne to inki khair get ready for galiyan

Salazar67

Qaid e azam aur Fatima Jinnah k ilawa koi aur naam nahi soojta tum logon ko? bas ye 2 naam reh gae hen? You are lacking heros that is why either you steal Turkish personalities like Babar....Taimur.....Ghauri.....Shaheen.....or Afghan heros like Abdali. Abhey apni mitti k logon ko kub apnao gey? The Bhartis/Gangadeshis are busy claiming the Indus Valley civilazation as their own. They claim Mohenjodaro as their own. They call Kings Porus and Raja Dahir as their own. They are busy stealing Ranjit Singh as their own. Even they portray our great Gama Pehelwaan as a Bharti wrestler while you are stuck with Qaid ezam and Fatima jinnah.....apni khopri khol lo abh...why not name it after nother son of the soil Nanak Dev? oh wait....you dont even own him
Urrayy moo may Ram Ram.. Bagal may May Mig 21. All Muslims are brothers.. Noo. Nationalities or location or birth place..

Ummah. Turkish, Malaysian Afghan, Indian Muslims..all stand as a single unit. Modi k tuttay delhiabadi.

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
Read my coment again I never said not to change it . I said this is not even worth wasting a minute. What a stupid and irrelevant thing. This has nothing what to ever to do with an ordinary person life. It's nonsense
its not nonsense its a way to garner votes. the rural sindh people are illiterate when they see such names of programs they think its a fund allocated by ppp to them and they in turn vote for them. However in reality these funds are allocated by the federal govt. so its not nonsense, its one of the ways ppp gains votes from inner sindh unjustly.

CANSUK

No political personalities name should be attached with any project unless they are paying from their own pocket.
Fatima Jinnah an exception.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
its not nonsense its a way to garner votes. the rural sindh people are illiterate when they see such names of programs they think its a fund allocated by ppp to them and they in turn vote for them. However in reality these funds are allocated by the federal govt. so its not nonsense, its one of the ways ppp gains votes from inner sindh unjustly.
This is where I strongly disagree with the whole idea of democrazy and the voting gimmicks. I am off the boat and I am sure you know I am not alone. I have given a middle finger to this system and will never waste a single minute of my life on this monkey business. It's just a circus where people are made to dance on different music beets.
A problem can never offer a solution.

BrotherKantu

کوئی ایسا نام ہونا چاہیے جس سے لینے والا فخر کرنے کی بجاۓ اس سپورٹ فنڈ سے نکلنے کا سوچے جیسے
مالی امداد کارڈ
یا
مفلسی کارڈ