Poll: Pakistan Cannot Survive With Out Judicial Reforms. Vote

How much is the Pakistan judiciary responsible for the destruction of Pakistani society?

• Total voters

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Gulzar You need to bring your house in order. Your Judiciary has failed Pakistan miserably.

It has failed especially in two main provinces, SINDH and PUNJAB.

Question:

1. How much is the Pakistan judiciary responsible for the destruction of Pakistani society?
A. 100%

B. 75%

C. 65%

It has failed to provide a safeguard for our general population. Criminals roam free get bails, jails are 5 star hotels for these despicable immoral degenerates.

Please express your views. Pakistanis only. No Endian Modi trolls or PLMN illiterate clowns.
Jazaik Allah Khair.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan can’t survive with all these elite class whether politicians, generals, judges, politicians or ultra rich people.
kills thes 2% people And bring leadership from common people.
ye lohar, cricketer aur ticket Black kerne wala sab chor aur kameene aur apney moo mian Mittho hein.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan can’t survive with all these elite class whether politicians, generals, judges, politicians or ultra rich people.
kills thes 2% people And being leadership from common people.
ye lohar, cricketer aur ticket Black kerne wala sab chor aur kameene aur apney moo mian Mittho hein.

how can you say kill 2% that's heartless and barbaric also against norms of Islam. the problem is not the elite its the overall population. Bottom to top its corrupt, one steals 5 rs other steals 5 billion. it is easy to point figures are the "2%" but look at the whole picture. corruption is in the core of Population, from giving 100 rs to a policeman to millions to get Govt contracts, from mixing harmful ingredients to commodities to making sugar and flour shortages, the corruption is from bottom to top, do not blame one side and not the other.

change starts at home, do your best and make a small change!

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
how can you say kill 2% that's heartless and barbaric also against norms of Islam. the problem is not the elite its the overall population. Bottom to top its corrupt, one steals 5 rs other steals 5 billion. it is easy to point figures are the "2%" but look at the whole picture. corruption is in the core of Population, from giving 100 rs to a policeman to millions to get Govt contracts, from mixing harmful ingredients to commodities to making sugar and flour shortages, the corruption is from bottom to top, do not blame one side and not the other.

I am sure only 2 or 3% are evil if we terminate the roots problem will be sort out and others will take a lesson.

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)

Hmmm heartless.. Is when YOU have 6 men rape a 6 year child in lyari and burry her in a shallow grave, yet she is ALIVE, down news Karachi look up..

Killing contaminated infected sub humans is justified period. You do harm to Pakistan any way or shape, YOU die.. Kapeesh?

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Judiciary need to have efficient and impartial prosecution / investigation i.e. police and public prosecutors.
There are instances where court gave life sentences or death penalties and the culprits are enjoying VVIP facilities in prisons and are allowed to go outside as well...
I personally know for a fact that a Judge in KPK was murdered by the very person who was to be sentenced to death by the Judge .. he got released from prison with help of Police and killed the Judge and came back in custody .... the murdered Judge's family tried to have the killer punished but he as released .... true story ...
Our whole system is cancerous, judiciary is one pillar, if police makes a weak case the culprit can not to punished fully etc etc
We need to have complete change top to bottom... that is next to impossible ...

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mr Gulzar You need to bring your house in order. Your Judiciary has failed Pakistan miserably.

It has failed especially in two main provinces, SINDH and PUNJAB.

Question:

1. How much is the Pakistan judiciary responsible for the destruction of Pakistani society?
A. 100%

B. 75%

C. 65%

It has failed to provide a safeguard for our general population. Criminals roam free get bails, jails are 5 star hotels for these despicable immoral degenerates.

Please express your views. Pakistanis only. No Endian Modi trolls or PLMN illiterate clowns.
Jazaik Allah Khair.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.
It is not our judicial system which is the problem, it is the judges who are corrupt to the core..
Get some good honest judges and every thing will be fine.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستانی معاشرے کی تباہی و بربادی میں کرپٹ جوڈیشری اور کرپٹ سیاستدانوں کا ٥٠/٥٠ حصہ ہے
رہی عوام تو عوام کو فقط "ڈنڈا" ہی سیدھا رکھ سکتا ہے اور ڈنڈا برائے فروخت ہو تو عوام سیدھی ہو ہی نہیں سکتی

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
It is not our judicial system which is the problem, it is the judges who are corrupt to the core..
Get some good honest judges and every thing will be fine.
Judges were appointed by the vile degenerate LOHAAR.. Has videos with prostitutes.. Look at LHC.. Athar minullah.. Look at his pattern of justice?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Hmmm heartless.. Is when YOU have 6 men rape a 6 year child in lyari and burry her in a shallow grave, yet she is ALIVE, down news Karachi look up..

Killing contaminated infected sub humans is justified period. You do harm to Pakistan any way or shape, YOU die.. Kapeesh?
Verse 5:32 of Holy Quran, "If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"

definition of heartless is different for everyone, to me calling to kill 2% is heartless and for you it's not. who decides whats dictates "contaminated infected sub humans" the solution to problems is not killing 2% its changing yourself and others around you, this is the only way to make society better. societies are decorated over decades and they are fixed over time as well, there is no fast solution!

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sure only 2 or 3% are evil if we terminate the roots problem will be sort out and others will take a lesson.
evil because they are corrupt, how about all the corruption which is in the rest of 90% poluitaion if not higher?

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
Verse 5:32 of Holy Quran, "If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"

definition of heartless is different for everyone, to me calling to kill 2% is heartless and for you it's not. who "decides whats dictates "contaminated infected sub humans" the solution to problems is not killing 2% its changing yourself and others around you, this is the only way to make society better.
Your analysis and quotations from Quran is beyond reprehensible.

I have serious doubt that you are a Muslim. We are discussing a vile sub human animals,such as Nawaz/ZARDAREE/Pig Fazlu and their deeds against Pakistan which ALLAH gave us as a gift..

And you are quoting Quran? Really? Shaitaan and it's minnions must be killed.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Your analysis and quotations from Quran is beyond reprehensible.

I have serious doubt that you are a Muslim. We are discussing a vile sub human animals such as Nawaz/ZARDAREE/Pig Fazlu and their deeds against Pakistan which ALLAH gave us a gift..

And you are Quran? Really? Shaitaan and it's minnions must be killed.
I quoted verse for holy Quran regarding killing to show why I'm against killing anyone and the so-called 2%.

If you have doubt im a muslim then its your right to have the doubt and its my right to try to prove to you or not as its my right.

the discussion went from killing 2% and fixing Pakistan issues to this. let's stick to the point and no need to question one's religion and what does religion have to do with the betterment of Pakistan. Hindu, Christians and other minorities also have the right to discuss Pakistan problems and give their opinions as to its their land as well!

if you are interested in" shaitan and its minion" then do listen or read Iqbal poem "blees Ki Majlis-e-Shura"

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Judges were appointed by the vile degenerate LOHAAR.. Has videos with prostitutes.. Look at LHC.. Athar minullah.. Look at his pattern of justice?
Yes that is true...That is why I said we need honest, God fearing judges.....to begin with.
Judicial reforms come later.