Policy Matters - 12th August 2011 - Hamid Mir, Tahira Abdullah & Fakhir - Special Programe

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
chawal aurat . ye wo log hain jin ko sab kuch available hai . jin ki ayyashi lagi hai pakistan main . call those people who have been struggling with load shedding, lawlessness, price hikes. who can see dark future of his kids and trying yo run away from pakistan .
hypocracy at its peak

mirzaaur

Citizen
pakistani hypocracy ka dosra naam hey, ,,,,,

totally yet sadly agree......its impossible if someone is Muslim and of pakis origin and not a liar / corrupt........ look around anywhere in the world pakis people ..... they always cheat somewhere somehow ...... starting from driving insurance , fake marriages.... fake emdics cerftififcates..... getting social benefits........ how many pakis muslims migrated abroad without any forged document / statement....?

and the people in the program are those who are living to satisfy their ego and romancing for an illusion of self heroism ........

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan..... hmm what is that...

when a Ch Sb have a blind son he will be the member of Royaate Hallal Commetee,

if some one is disabled, (langrah) he is in the national team of pakistan hockey,

some one pooond,,,and can sell his mother he is in the national cricket Team

Murdey sey Ghoshat khaney wala jo hey woh pakistan main (eating meat from deadbody of hummen) is politician

The person who is best to tell lies and manage the lies, as well, produced the criminality and cowrdeness in the soicety is pakistani Lawyer..

the most hypocrates and zanna baaz, and enjoy the powers ar judges in pakistan..

the famous to reproduce the fresh crop of the criminalles and prostitution,, giving priorities to commen man over the rich and cast.. is Police and Revenew department..

the most dangrouse for the nations nature, as it goes through stomich is food department..

last,,, the people who have just black heart, and they can never ,never ,never be honest with you, the Bank employees..

please Comments

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
totally yet sadly agree......its impossible if someone is Muslim and of pakis origin and not a liar / corrupt........ look around anywhere in the world pakis people ..... they always cheat somewhere somehow ...... starting from driving insurance , fake marriages.... fake emdics cerftififcates..... getting social benefits........ how many pakis muslims migrated abroad without any forged document / statement....?

and the people in the program are those who are living to satisfy their ego and romancing for an illusion of self heroism ........

I don't agree with what u have said as we (Pakistanis) are also humans. And unfortunately in humans there is a chunk around this globe who are corrupt, cheats..etc.
But I will help if u name one nation who have not done what u have mentioned above? I bet now u will not be able to name one..!! Lets see.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
offcourse there are not many but there are some nations,,, a very broad spectrum ,korea,,,, germany,and spacialy switzerland,s west part ... and some kantoons, lichtesteinien, and as well monoco...,,, offcourse there are nations.. sir

I don't agree with what u have said as we (Pakistanis) are also humans. And unfortunately in humans there is a chunk around this globe who are corrupt, cheats..etc.
But I will help if u name one nation who have not done what u have mentioned above? I bet now u will not be able to name one..!! Lets see.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Nation is name of Managed and organized society,,, like you have seen in england in these days, things are undercontrol i guess,,,,,,, hahahah

we are not nation, with appologize , i have sacrified two my own generations for pakistan... and didnt find that i could get my basic right with out saying hello forceably to upper class and also if not then with out bribe.

the people who are not managed, ,history called them.... ????? bhair bakrian,,, dandey key zooor, ya seenghon ki nook per chalney waley log,

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nation is name of Managed and organized society,,, like you have seen in england in these days, things are undercontrol i guess,,,,,,, hahahah

we are not nation, with appologize , i have sacrified two my own generations for pakistan... and didnt find that i could get my basic right with out saying hello forceably to upper class and also if not then with out bribe.

the people who are not managed, ,history called them.... ????? bhair bakrian,,, dandey key zooor, ya seenghon ki nook per chalney waley log,

I can feel your anguish and anger
Things are bad but we shoudn't give up hope
to try to change them, should we?