PM's Clowns Have Resigned

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Two clowns have resigned today who were appointed by an incompetent PM who claims that he is Phd in cricket.

Lets see how our incompetent has damaged Pakistani cricket in his 3 years govt.

1 He appointed British born Pakistani Wasim Khan as CEO of PCB who has no clue about the issues and problems of Pakistan cricket as he is born and brought up in the uk in other words KALA ANGRAIZ.

2 He made 80 years old Ehsan Mani chairperson of PCB. In the age of 80 people do not remember their own family members and incompetent pm wanted him to run the board. Luckily he resigned himself recently thought dumb pm was still perusing him to take his resign back.

3 He changed the domestic cricket structure and made many 1st class cricketers job less as they were employees of different departments and banks in the old structure. Now these poor 1st class cricketers are driving taxis while the incompetent pm imposed and copied domestic cricket structure of Australia without realising that the ground realities of Pakistan are different than the Australia. The domestic structure that works in Australia not necessarily would work in Pakistan. Pakistani cricket has different issues and problems.

4 He appointed two clowns Waqar and Misbah coaches who have no clue about modern cricket and its demands and the clowns resigned just before the T20 world cup because they know Pakistan is going to have humiliating performance in the up coming world cup. Misbah has no experience as a coach while Waqar has terrible record as coach.

Above are the few blunders which are made by the incompetent pm to destroy Pak cricket. He is the same person who use to claim in the opposition "When pti forms a govt i will make Pakistan no 1 team in the world."

Wait and watch for the humiliating performance of our team in upcoming world cup and the credit would go to our incompetent pm.
Hello, bitch how are things in your endia?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well checking my posts from the posts is a weird thing to do because it is got nothing to do with what i said.

So Mr khan played cricket for almost 20 years and can not even make a right decision about coaches then one can imagine how would he run the country and make his political team. Now i am not surprised that he made buzdar CM who can not even speak Urdu properly the so called national language from India imposed on us.

What kind of political advantage im taking? Can you explain that? I am not running any political party nor i am member of any political party. The only party i supported with my parents and even funded was PTI but not any more.

So your allegation of taking poltical advantage is baseless and out of assumption.

Dear Fiza ,
First I research then I write here .
First I wanted to know about you and that is why I had to check some detail about you .
Now my conclusion about you .

1. You are not a female.
2. You are not a Pakistani or have a Pakistani background.
3. Your joining date on Siasat.pk is Feb.26 , 2019 , is the same date when India attacked Pakistan. ( Most probably link with RAW )

Spartacus's final conclusion about you " You are INDIAN MALE , using a FEMALE ID , who likes cricket and whenever INDIA Win , you want to talk about cricket and today India WON a cricket match " against ENGLAND.

@ ADMIN
PLEASE KEEP DOUBLE EYES ON HIM ( IP ADDRESS, etc etc :) )

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Fiza ,

You are membere on Siasat.pk since Feb. 2019 .--- OK
Khan made this mistake in Sept. 2019 --- OK

When did you post very first time against his mistake to correct him ? ---
I tried to find your post related to this issue but did not find it . Could you please show us if you posted this matter in those days ?

Conclusion !!!

You are not here to correct him to improve Pakistani cricket but you are here to take political advantage and trying to humiliate him .

I objected his decision on the very first day , I did not opposed his decision to insult him rather I wanted to correct him . Because I knew these TWO would destroy PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM and unfortunately they did it EXACTLY according to my prediction :) , which I preidicted 2 years ago .

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200

It was stupid decision of KHAN but thankx GOD he is master of UTURN and he realized and took a UTURN.

NOW all is OK !!!!!
I hope Pakistan will recover this damage very soon .
What will be outcome of Shaukat Tarin import way style and more harmful dar?

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Fiza ,
First I wanted to know about you and that is why I had to check some detail about you .

1. You are not a female.
3. Your joining date on Siasat.pk is Feb.26 , 2019 , is the same date when India attacked Pakistan. ( Most probably link with RAW )

Spartacus's final conclusion about you " You are INDIAN MALE , using a FEMALE ID , who likes cricket and whenever INDIA Win , you want to talk about cricket and today India WON a cricket match " against ENGLAND.

@ ADMIN
Lets have a deal. If i proved you wrong would you spit on your face?
If i prove that im more Pakistani than you and family members served Pak army. would you then spit on your ugly face because i have seen your face. Your mind and face are as ugly as each other

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Fiza ,

1. You are not a female.

@ ADMIN
By the way i was thinking before your last comments that you are a only decent person on this forum with whom i could make conversation but i was so wrong and you just came across another loser on this forum who calls people raw agents or patwari.

Dr Adam

Another brain dead supporter of pti who is trying to be a james bond. I can prove that i can write better urdu than you. Brain dead supporters of pti just like to call people Indians or Nawaz supporters.

You piece of shit me and my family supported and funded pti for 12 years from Europe and you are calling me Indian. Shame on you dead brain. Fake doctor from gutter.

You could have negated my comments in a civil way. But your language speaks volumes of your upbringing.
Since I do not know you, nor I'm interested in knowing you therefore, PLEASE do not quote me in future.

Putting you on my ignore list.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
You could have negated my comments in a civil way. But your language speaks volumes of your upbringing.
Since I do not know you, nor I'm interested in knowing you therefore, PLEASE do not quote me in future.

Some ppl love to be humiliated. I guess it’s enough for today but I believe he/she wants more.

Wake up Pak

I don't know if this character is he or she or Bilawal ?but, whoever this shady character is for sure doesn't have the courtesy to reply in a decent manner.
At her other thread, I tried to be rational with her but she started cursing me and abusing my family.

Dr Adam

I don't know if this character is he or she or Bilawal ?but, whoever this shady character is for sure doesn't have the courtesy to reply in a decent manner.
At her other thread, I tried to be rational with her but she started cursing me and abusing my family.
That's why the best policy is to stay away from the filth and put such raunchy, manner less characters on the ignore list.
Keechar main eint phenkain gay to gund apnay ooper hee aa'aye gaa.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Fiza ,

1. You are not a female.

@ ADMIN

IP can be masked by using VPN

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Another brain dead supporter of pti who is trying to be a james bond. I can prove that i can write better urdu than you. Brain dead supporters of pti just like to call people Indians or Nawaz supporters.

You piece of shit me and my family supported and funded pti for 12 years from Europe and you are calling me Indian. Shame on you dead brain. Fake doctor from gutter.
Ae gashtor/kanjar Patwari you must be having a brain fart. Just don’t talk about things which are beyond your comprehension.
You are either a cow dung eater or a khota khor Buttwari, carry on eating Noora/Modi’s shit ?

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Ae gashtor/kanjar Patwari you must be having a brain fart. Just don’t talk about things which are beyond your comprehension.
You are either a cow dung eater or a khota khor Buttwari, carry on eating Noora/Modi’s shit ?
Another brain dead supporter of addict PM