PM's Clowns Have Resigned

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brain dead supporters of pti's answer to every criticism is Nawaz sharif ?

The whole world know Nawaz is corrupt and hiding in the uk.

Now move on and answer the bull shit that is coming from your dumb pm.

Who has appointed those coaches who have just resigned before the world cup and made the team ready to have humiliating defeat in the world cup.

Ramiz cant turn things around in the month or two.

Brain dead supporter of dumb pm wait and watch in the world cup.
Babar azam should be responsible for defeat if any because he is the one who selected this team. The reason why Misbah and waqar resigned because Babar wants to choose his favorite player in world cup and Ramiz gave him power to select. After looking at the team squad I personally belive this team will be at 8 position. Musbah and waqar are smart people in terms of politics so they don't want to take the burden of defeat beacuse they were not the one who selected the team so why take blame which they are not responsible. Coaches rightly resigned beacuse they don't have a say now after Ramiz appointment. Brain dead patwari.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys we won 20 T20 championships in world cups but because of this decision as per Fiza We will lost this title once in the history of cricket. God what we have done, damn.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
After looking at this dumb team we can't even qualify for semis. Let alone winning world cup but damn you IK. Fiza You are illiterate.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Two clowns have resigned today who were appointed by an incompetent PM who claims that he is Phd in cricket.

Lets see how our incompetent has damaged Pakistani cricket in his 3 years govt.

1 He appointed British born Pakistani Wasim Khan as CEO of PCB who has no clue about the issues and problems of Pakistan cricket as he is born and brought up in the uk in other words KALA ANGRAIZ.

2 He made 80 years old Ehsan Mani chairperson of PCB. In the age of 80 people do not remember their own family members and incompetent pm wanted him to run the board. Luckily he resigned himself recently thought dumb pm was still perusing him to take his resign back.

3 He changed the domestic cricket structure and made many 1st class cricketers job less as they were employees of different departments and banks in the old structure. Now these poor 1st class cricketers are driving taxis while the incompetent pm imposed and copied domestic cricket structure of Australia without realising that the ground realities of Pakistan are different than the Australia. The domestic structure that works in Australia not necessarily would work in Pakistan. Pakistani cricket has different issues and problems.

4 He appointed two clowns Waqar and Misbah coaches who have no clue about modern cricket and its demands and the clowns resigned just before the T20 world cup because they know Pakistan is going to have humiliating performance in the up coming world cup. Misbah has no experience as a coach while Waqar has terrible record as coach.

Above are the few blunders which are made by the incompetent pm to destroy Pak cricket. He is the same person who use to claim in the opposition "When pti forms a govt i will make Pakistan no 1 team in the world."

Wait and watch for the humiliating performance of our team in upcoming world cup and the credit would go to our incompetent pm.
These so called two clowns have done more in their field than your whole family combined.

Its easy to be critical than to be correct!

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
These so called two clowns have done more in their field than your whole family combined.

Its easy to be critical than to be correct!
You brain dead shit . My family did not take millions to coach pak team, but a piece of shit like would not understand these things

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Two clowns have resigned today who were appointed by an incompetent PM who claims that he is Phd in cricket.

1 He appointed British born Pakistani Wasim Khan as CEO of PCB who has no clue about the issues and problems of Pakistan cricket as he is born and brought up in the uk in other words KALA ANGRAIZ.

2 He made 80 years old Ehsan Mani chairperson of PCB. In the age of 80 people do not remember their own family members and incompetent pm wanted him to run the board. Luckily he resigned himself recently thought dumb pm was still perusing him to take his resign back.

3 He changed the domestic cricket structure and made many 1st class cricketers job less as they were employees of different departments and banks in the old structure. Now these poor 1st class cricketers are driving taxis while the incompetent pm imposed and copied domestic cricket structure of Australia without realising that the ground realities of Pakistan are different than the Australia. The domestic structure that works in Australia not necessarily would work in Pakistan. Pakistani cricket has different issues and problems.

4 He appointed two clowns Waqar and Misbah coaches who have no clue about modern cricket and its demands and the clowns resigned just before the T20 world cup because they know Pakistan is going to have humiliating performance in the up coming world cup. Misbah has no experience as a coach while Waqar has terrible record as coach.

Above are the few blunders which are made by the incompetent pm to destroy Pak cricket. He is the same person who use to claim in the opposition "When pti forms a govt i will make Pakistan no 1 team in the world."

Wait and watch for the humiliating performance of our team in upcoming world cup and the credit would go to our incompetent pm.

Where do i start ti make your understand! Otr its a lost cause....

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
He will confirm sack him as he said Yesterday "There will be whole sale changes in the team after t20 cup". He do not like Babar Azam because he one the reason Pakistan lost easy win games and he has too many errors and naive in captaincy. Ramiz Raja will fire as a captain as he hinted he wants a "street smart captain and not yes man yes sir guy". Yesterday.
On this I agreed with ramiz, babar is a very weak captain.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Fiza ,

You are membere on Siasat.pk since Feb. 2019 .--- OK
Khan made this mistake in Sept. 2019 --- OK

When did you post very first time against his mistake to correct him ? ---
I tried to find your post related to this issue but did not find it . Could you please show us if you posted this matter in those days ?

Conclusion !!!

You are not here to correct him to improve Pakistani cricket but you are here to take political advantage and trying to humiliate him .

I objected his decision on the very first day , I did not opposed his decision to insult him rather I wanted to correct him . Because I knew these TWO would destroy PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM and unfortunately they did it EXACTLY according to my prediction :) , which I preidicted 2 years ago .

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200

It was stupid decision of KHAN but thankx GOD he is master of UTURN and he realized and took a UTURN.

NOW all is OK !!!!!
I hope Pakistan will recover this damage very soon .

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's spelled Army you dumb ghasti! ? ? ? ?
Looks like this is chaddi infestation. See comment #3. We don't write Urdu like this. This is a typical chaddi pronunciation. We always write ka
#3 "Nahi Army cheif ko laga dain kyunk unko shuq hai hur jaga gunsey ki"
Again at #33, the person does not know who that chiri baaz Najam is!

Last edited:

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Fiza ,

You are membere on Siasat.pk since Feb. 2019 .--- OK
Khan made this mistake in Sept. 2019 --- OK

When did you post very first time against his mistake to correct him ? ---
I tried to find your post related to this issue but did not find it . Could you please show us if you posted this matter in those days ?

Conclusion !!!

You are not here to correct him to improve Pakistani cricket but you are here to take political advantage and trying to humiliate him .

I objected his decision on the very first day , I did not opposed his decision to insult him rather I wanted to correct him . Because I knew these TWO would destroy PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM and unfortunately they did it EXACTLY according to my prediction :)

It was stupid decision of KHAN but thankx GOD he is master of UTURN and he realized and took a UTURN.

NOW all is OK !!!!!
I hope Pakistan will recover this damage very soon .
Well checking my posts from the posts is a weird thing to do because it is got nothing to do with what i said.

So Mr khan played cricket for almost 20 years and can not even make a right decision about coaches then one can imagine how would he run the country and make his political team. Now i am not surprised that he made buzdar CM who can not even speak Urdu properly the so called national language from India imposed on us.

What kind of political advantage im taking? Can you explain that? I am not running any political party nor i am member of any political party. The only party i supported with my parents and even funded was PTI but not any more.

So your allegation of taking poltical advantage is baseless and out of assumption.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Looks like this is chaddi infestation. See comment #3. We don't write Urdu like this. This is a typical chaddi pronunciation. We always write ka
#3 "Nahi Army cheif ko laga dain kyunk unko shuq hai hur jaga gunsey ki"
Again at #33, the person does not know who that chiri baaz Najam is!
Another brain dead supporter of pti who is trying to be a james bond. I can prove that i can write better urdu than you. Brain dead supporters of pti just like to call people Indians or Nawaz supporters.

You piece of shit me and my family supported and funded pti for 12 years from Europe and you are calling me Indian. Shame on you dead brain. Fake doctor from gutter.