PM's Clowns Have Resigned

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
to be fair, waqar had been with the team from a long time and Ramiz raja, on whose behest these two might have resigned, has also been appointed by khan sb. Raja has been a very vocal supporter of imran khan on social medai circles.....so maybe got rewarded.
Inzi is saying that Misbha and Waqar both called Ramiz Raja but he did not picked their phone up. He directly called Babar Azam and told him that Misbha and Waqar both are going to get fired so you prepare your list of players who ever you like and i just want the t20 cup so i do not want listen any excuse from you now or else i will judge your performance as a captain in t20.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Eshan Mani did not PM. However, PM made Eshan Mani the Chairman of PCB.
Well you do not know the background of Wsim appointment even if i believe what you say then Imran khan could have revoked his decision as PM and should have tell him off for Wasim appointment.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Inzi is saying that Misbha and Waqar both called Ramiz Raja but he did not picked their phone up. He directly called Babar Azam and told him that Misbha and Waqar both are going to get fired so you prepare your list of players who ever you like and i just want the t20 cup so i do not want listen any excuse from you know or else i will judge your performance as a captain in t20.
Too late and time will prove me,world cup is gone.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Too late and time will prove me,world cup is gone.
Dunya News is saying Babar Azam got a heavy warning to perform as a captain in T20, "He said i do not want any kind of knew jerk reactions and stupid technical captaincy errors from you".

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Our team was always a mess, I guess you started recently watching and observing cricket, we always won by just a margin and mostly bcz of bowling.
Oh really, then what is the diffrence between nawaz,zardari and imran

Imran use to claim that i will sort out cricket.

i watch cricket since childhood. I know about it more than anyone .

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inzi is saying that Misbha and Waqar both called Ramiz Raja but he did not picked their phone up. He directly called Babar Azam and told him that Misbha and Waqar both are going to get fired so you prepare your list of players who ever you like and i just want the t20 cup so i do not want listen any excuse from you now or else i will judge your performance as a captain in t20.

well if thats true then its really pathetic handling, either fire them on their face or wait for the WZT20 to get over.

Bad start by Rambo

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Dunya News is saying Babar Azam got a heavy warning to perform as a captain in T20, "He said i do not want any kind of knew jerk reactions and stupid technical captaincy errors from you".
If Ramiz is doing this to a captain and to a main batsman just before the world cup then he is the biggest dumb on earth. And by the way i do not have any hopes with Ramiz

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
well if thats true then its really pathetic handling, either fire them on their face or wait for the WZT20 to get over.

Bad start by Rambo
Rambo is another stupid appointment by PM . Time will prove. Imran only appointed Ramiz because Ramiz does MAKAN BUSINESS. He always praise Imran khan that is why he got the position.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Ramiz is doing this to a captain and to a main batsman just before the world cup then he is the biggest dumb on earth. And by the way i do not have any hopes with Ramiz
He will confirm sack him as he said Yesterday "There will be whole sale changes in the team after t20 cup". He do not like Babar Azam because he one the reason Pakistan lost easy win games and he has too many errors and naive in captaincy. Ramiz Raja will fire as a captain as he hinted he wants a "street smart captain and not yes man yes sir guy". Yesterday.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bad start by Rambo
He did right. If these 2 were around we would lost the cup away. It is better that we do not have any coach rather than having 2 of these guys.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bad start by Rambo
And he did fire them on their face. He directly told them either you resign in a hour or i will fire you today. Whatever you like just tell me.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh right,
Dunya news saying that he did not even let them take a sit around in PCB and just told them at their face what he wants and you can get out and thank you for your service. They said Ramiz knew they will do politics in PCB and he just took 30 secs to deal with them.