PMLN workers chant anti-establishment slogans during Nawaz Sharif's appearance before court

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
salary ka issue na aheli case mein tha, na keh us case mein, jis mein mian sb ko jail hui hy.
abay bhai, jis case main 10 saal saza hoe hai osmain tu Judge khod keh raha hai kay corruption sabit nahi hoe. Judge Arshad ka decisons hi tu hai jisper Lawyer aaj naray laga rahay thay. Yeh Khota Justice of Pakistan hai. Yehan tu Buffalo chori kari ki ilzam bhi lug jata hai.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its misconstruing. The Prosecutor has to prove the case and get the info ready. Can you tell me what the purchasing price of those flats was ?
Incapable/impotent NAB does not prove me innocent, lets say the price was 1GBP, did mian sb provide the money trail of 1GBP???

Zaidi Qasim

Incapable/impotent NAB does not prove me innocent, lets say the price was 1GBP, did mian sb provide the money trail of 1GBP???
It is law, not a hide and seek ... I say it is not 1GBP . Was the price given to the Judge as 1GBP ?If it were anywhere in the world, the Judge would have punished the prosecutor instead of accuse.

ahameed

It is law, not a hide and seek ... I say it is not 1GBP . Was the price given to the Judge as 1GBP ?If it were anywhere in the world, the Judge would have punished the prosecutor instead of accuse.
hahaha
money trail aik paisay ki nahi di, aur aitraaz yeh hy keh NAB ke nikammay wakeelon ne case tk tarh se nahi lara.....

aray bhai aitraaz to tab banta jab aap 2-4 pound ki money trail dety aur phir aitraaz bhi banta tha...

Zaidi Qasim

hahaha
money trail aik paisay ki nahi di, aur aitraaz yeh hy keh NAB ke nikammay wakeelon ne case tk tarh se nahi lara.....

aray bhai aitraaz to tab banta jab aap 2-4 pound ki money trail dety aur phir aitraaz bhi banta tha...
Hhahaha .. Na purchsing price , Na documentary evidence of ownership ,Na income ki tasdeek , Lakin saza 10 saal amdani say ziyada assets rukhnay per.. Kya Mazak Hai ya Pakistani Judiciary hai.

Wake up Pak

God father Sicilian mafia penthouse pirate
Lied in the parliament (hazoor yeh hain woh zaraay jin say London kay flats khareeday.
Lied to public lied in the court qatri khat.
Just the few lies and deception this convicted criminal thief has Uttar to fool the public. Still no money trail just faking everything. Both bablu dablu are absconder ishaq dar is absconder shahbaz is absconder Ali imran is absconder. Ramzan shugar mill hudaybia paper mill you name it.
Attacking supreme court buying judges and journalist. Offering BMW to military personnel. Taking money from ISI and Osama bin Laden. Licking modis ass. The list is too long.....

ahameed

Hhahaha .. Na purchsing price , Na documentary evidence of ownership ,Na income ki tasdeek , Lakin saza 10 saal amdani say ziyada assets rukhnay per.. Kya Mazak Hai ya Pakistani Judiciary hai.

JIT report mein income aur assets dono ki tafseel thi, jisko case ka hisa banaya gia tha, JIT head court mein paish hua.

Mian sb ke tax returns aur flats ki registry case ka hisa thi(registry mein price bhi mention hoti hy.

Ab es sab ke baad mian sb se sawal poocha gia keh aapne kis paisay se flats buy kiy, to unke pass qatri letter ke elawa kuch nahi nikla......

Zaidi Qasim

JIT report mein income aur assets dono ki tafseel thi, jisko case ka hisa banaya gia tha, JIT head court mein paish hua.

Mian sb ke tax returns aur flats ki registry case ka hisa thi(registry mein price bhi mention hoti hy.

Ab es sab ke baad mian sb se sawal poocha gia keh aapne kis paisay se flats buy kiy, to unke pass qatri letter ke elawa kuch nahi nikla......
Okay, tell me what is the Purchasing price of the Flats .... Go dig it out if you can.
Find out what is the given salary of NS at the time of Purchase of the Flats. Let me know when you find that out .
Tell me what documents are submitted in which it shows that properties belong to NS.
Find me the name of NS in panama documents .

ahameed

Okay, tell me what is the Purchasing price of the Flats .... Go dig it out if you can.
Find out what is the given salary of NS at the time of Purchase of the Flats. Let me know when you find that out .
Tell me what documents are submitted in which it shows that properties belong to NS.
Find me the name of NS in panama documents .
don't you know the purchase price and income declared to FBR in 1990s?

there was no need proved the ownership after his sons accepted it.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah, for sure. I guess she is being honest about this Mafia. It may hurt lots of boot lickers but she only shared a video where lawyers were having a field day .
I assume when you say boot lickers you mean NS since he has a long proven history of licking boots.

ahameed

No , I don't. Do you ? His son never claimed that these are NS properties.
His son was his benamidaar as he did not have any income to buy those flats.

If you don't know the purchase price and mian sb's income, then how can you declare him innocent???

Zaidi Qasim

I assume when you say boot lickers you mean NS since he has a long proven history of licking boots.

You can assume all you want . I can't dictate how you can twist someone's words and interpret it.But I know the boot licker once I see him . ?..

Zaidi Qasim

His son was his benamidaar as he did not have any income to buy those flats.

If you don't know the purchase price and mian sb's income, then how can you declare him innocent???
I can't punish him for the crime either. I will fire prosecutor first and put him jail for fake case and fabricated charges.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah, for sure. I guess she is being honest about this Mafia. It may hurt lots of boot lickers but she only shared a video where lawyers were having a field day .
Stop quoting things wrongly these were PML-N lawyers only non of them were from independent lawyer bodies so keep dreaming and abusing.

Zaidi Qasim

Stop quoting things wrongly these were PML-N lawyers only non of them were from independent lawyer bodies so keep dreaming and abusing.
What the difference does it make. You think the boot lickers will rebut their own fathers ? The people are still scared of being kidnapped and missed . It is beginning to appeal common people. Don't rush yet, it won't be long though when you hear it all over the country.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
What the difference does it make. You think the boot lickers will rebut their own fathers ? The people are still scared of being kidnapped and missed . It is beginning to appeal common people. Don't rush yet, it won't be long though when you hear it all over the country.
Sharifs credibility is the main concern for people they ran away last time to Jeddah and yes lets see.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
پی ٹی ایم کا نعرہ یہ جنرل کرنل دھشت گرد
ن لیگ کا نعرہ یہ جنرل کرنل بیغیرت
عمران خان ھزار لوگ سڑکوں پر نکل آئے تو جرنیلوں کا پیشاب نکل جاتا ھے
آصف زرداری ھم فوج کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دیں گے
تحریک لبیک جہاں فوج کا پسینہ گرے گا وھاں ھمارا خون گرے گا

Zaidi Qasim

پی ٹی ایم کا نعرہ یہ جنرل کرنل دھشت گرد
ن لیگ کا نعرہ یہ جنرل کرنل بیغیرت
عمران خان ھزار لوگ سڑکوں پر نکل آئے تو جرنیلوں کا پیشاب نکل جاتا ھے
آصف زرداری ھم فوج کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دیں گے
تحریک لبیک جہاں فوج کا پسینہ گرے گا وھاں ھمارا خون گرے گا
People of Pakistan start to fully realize how they have been slaved for last 70 years and how their votes were stolen from the ballot box in every election . Having such a shouting of anti establishment slogans at the heart of Lahore is telling that the mode of the people of Punjab has changed drastically.This is a warning sign for the chuhdries of Pakistan that the wave of public anger is around the corner waiting for them . It will be too late if you start to see their dead bodies hanging from the lamp posts in the country .