Pmln vs PTI Power Plants Projects

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LoLu why it toook PML-N so longg & for ever to complete Hydel projects ?? & Why so quickly they completed LNG OIL based power project so quickly?

kissi ne sach he kaha hai ke bandaa parha likha ballaay nah ho magar usse Jaahil Noorra nahi hona chahye.
Jahil insaan tujhey puta he hydel projects put kitna waqt lugta he. Jis cheez ka puta na ho whaan na munh marra kur.

RajaRawal111

Yes we all know How good was Pmln in “Takhti inaugurations ” and photo sessions, no work just topi drama . Yes they have pump a lot of money into Swiss accounts and London properties., there is no need to compare your “Globally Certified choor ” Noora .. now Fk off

You are not even worthy of conversing at any intelectual level. Just go and search where 9000 MW is comming from in the national grid.
Monkey like you cant even understand the post of his own companion insafi who mentioned the PMLN projects above.

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
I am laughing at the points made by some member.. showing how all these were PMLN's credits.. LOL.
They have been in power for decades.. Couldnt complete one dam? A short simple question.. but the answer that might come will be long AAIN BAIN SHAIN>.... ?

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are not even worthy of conversing at any intelectual level. Just go and search where 9000 MW is comming from in the national grid.
Monkey like you cant even understand the post of his own companion insafi who mentioned the PMLN projects above.
I don’t agree with him nor I agree with your “ intellect level “ , you are too low .defending a certified thief ? Lannnat

RajaRawal111

I know you can't provide a jack and all your claim was baseless as your posts. Why don't you come and show us all you saying this was planned this was this and that. Bhai jee priority base and vision is the work of the leader and improvising on right time. Planned tou sab kartey hie this is what your pmln did

they started coal project and than abandoned it after 16 months..total waste of time..
they should have gone ahead with coastal coal project with money from PSDPand should have started atleast dasu dam..

had they did that ..today we would have different situation

the only new thing they did right was start Chinese back nuclear projects..which probably the Chinese pushed harder given 100% foreign funding of heat project.

in other words he govt did nothing, it simply got lucky here and there.

If let's say Imran khan do the same and say I planned this and that and don't improvise then we will be late another 5 years and so on.

Start the project on time and finish it if you don't start you wouldn't finish simple is that. High electricity rate is becuase of PMLN if they had started hydel project back in 2014 we would have cheap electricity by now. We have started now so it will take us another 5-10 years to have cheap electricity. Current rate is 18 to 21 rupees per unit that we are generating and govt is paying in subsidy and charging in slabs from consumer even that is expensive for consumers. like 12 - 15 per unit.
Are you busy, or just not interested in continuing?
If you have anything, we can continue from my post No 18.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you busy, or just not interested in continuing?
If you have anything, we can continue from my post No 18.
I have post enough may be you can more to add but here is for you. Under this government

screenshot_20200603-180644-png.648576

screenshot_20200603-180656-png.648577

You can also post on if you want to

RajaRawal111

I know you can't provide a jack and all your claim was baseless as your posts. Why don't you come and show us all you saying this was planned this was this and that. Bhai jee priority base and vision is the work of the leader and improvising on right time. Planned tou sab kartey hie this is what your pmln did

they started coal project and than abandoned it after 16 months..total waste of time..
they should have gone ahead with coastal coal project with money from PSDPand should have started atleast dasu dam..

had they did that ..today we would have different situation

the only new thing they did right was start Chinese back nuclear projects..which probably the Chinese pushed harder given 100% foreign funding of heat project.

in other words he govt did nothing, it simply got lucky here and there.

If let's say Imran khan do the same and say I planned this and that and don't improvise then we will be late another 5 years and so
I have post enough may be you can more to add but here is for you. Under this government

screenshot_20200603-180644-png.648576

screenshot_20200603-180656-png.648577

You can also post on if you want to

Now you dont play around. I told you to talk to me on plant by plant terms. And use your list.

RajaRawal111

Please write a book on your knowledge of those plants as reality has nothing to do with it. thanks
Okay like every other jahil imrani you chose sloganering and running away from real discussion.
I told you to pick up a plant and tell me what is the contribution of your IK.
So do it if you can. Otherwise we will let the thread close out.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okay like every other jahil imrani you chose sloganering and running away from real discussion.
I told you to pick up a plant and tell me what is the contribution of your IK.
So do it if you can. Otherwise we will let the thread close out.

You are the only jahil here who trying to look smart in front of others. Yet you have not provide any thing just words and trying to be hero here. Close the thread or not i dont care am i getting gold medal lol.

RajaRawal111

You are the only jahil here who trying to look smart in front of others. Yet you have not provide any thing just words and trying to be hero here. Close the thread or not i dont care am i getting gold medal lol.
Okay keep your Gold Medal and I give you another award "foot in the mouth award"

images.jpeg

The invitation is still open, Start the discussion whenever you come across something to say ""ON THE TOPIC OF YOUR DONKY IK's CONTRIBUTIONS"" towards the power plants you mentioned in your very first post.
If you cant, you are not the only Jahil Isafi who has shown me his snorting back-end on the invitation of an informational level discussion.
Khush Raho Jahaan Raho

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okay keep your Gold Medal and I give you another award "foot in the mouth award"

images.jpeg

The invitation is still open, Start the discussion whenever you come across something to say ""ON THE TOPIC OF YOUR DONKY IK's CONTRIBUTIONS"" towards the power plants you mentioned in your very first post.
If you cant, you are not the only Jahil Isafi who has shown me his snorting back-end on the invitation of an informational level discussion.
Khush Raho Jahaan Raho

Ayen bayein shayen

Ask your master to pay some lefafa to anchors that can host the show to undo this haha

RajaRawal111

Ayen bayein shayen

Ask your master to pay some lefafa to anchors that can host the show to undo this haha

Under Construction or Approved Dams :

1. 1124 MW Kohala Dam Project 39.7 Thousand acre ft HBO reservoir approved (CPEC) completion 2025-26
Background
China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC), the state-owned hydropower developer, won the right to develop a hydroelectric dam in Pakistan on January 7, 2015. The Kohala Hydropower Project will be CTGC's largest investment in Pakistan.[8]

In December 2018 the people of Muzaffarabad held protests against Kohala dam design due to its planned water diversion via tunnel which will bypass the Muzaffarabad city. [9]

2. 800 MW Mohmand Dam Project 1.239 MAF Reservoir Under Construction completion 2024-25

Land Acquisition started in 2001 final phase of land Acquisition started in May-2018

3. 4500 MW Bhasha Dam Project 6.70 MAF Reservoir Approved Construction starting soon completion 2028

Timeline:
  • In 1980, construction of the dam was suggested.[7]
  • In 1998, prime minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Shareef, inaugurated the dam project.[8]
  • In 2004, the first feasibility report was prepared.
  • In 2008, a revised feasibility report was prepared[9]
  • In 2020, Contract was awarded for the construction[10]

4. 4320 MW Dasu Dam Project 1. 410 MAF Reservoir Under Construction Phase 1 completion 2024 Phase 2 completion 2027

Contracts for preparatory works of the project were awarded in the first half of 2015, and early construction works actually started in June 2017.[3]

The main civil works, undertaken by China Gezhouba Group Company Limited, started in February 2018. Work on the water diversion tunnel was inaugurated December 2018.[6]

5. 640 MW Mahl Hydropower Project (CPEC) Launched

The Pakistan government and a Chinese large-scale enterprise signed a Letter of Interest (LoI) for a 590 megawatt (MW) Mahl Hydropower Project. on Nov-2014

6. 884 MW Suki Kinari Hydropower Project Under Construction (CPEC) Completion 2022-23 Reservoir Length 3.7 KM

In April 2015, an agreement for 75% of financing costs was signed by the developers and the Exim Bank of China and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.[16] The project achieved financial close on January 9, 2019.

7. 12 MW Murunj Dam 0.8 MAF Reservoir PC-1 Tender and Feasibility study Approved

8. 720 MW Karot Hydropower Project Under Construction (CPEC) completion 2022 Reservoir Length 27.1 KM

On September 28, 2016, the federal and Azad Jammu and Kashmir governments signed an implementation agreement with a Chinese consortium for development and operation on river Jhelum

9. 300 MW Balakot Hydropower Project Launched by Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization PEDO Government of KP

Only Sizable Hydro project with PTI- KPK Govt worked on.

10. 40 MW KOTO Hydropower Project Under Construction by Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization PEDO Government of KP completion Date 2020-21

Too Small project in terms of production.

RajaRawal111

Ayen bayein shayen

میں چاہتا تھا کہ تم ایک ایک کر کے ہر پروجیکٹ پر تفصیل سے بات کرو لیکن لگتا ہے اس کی صلاحیت نہیں تم میں - بھر حال میں اوپر پوسٹ نمبر سینتیس میں لال ٹیکسٹ میں تمہارے کلیمز کے بارے میں لکھا ہے

ساری انفورمیشن پبلشید ہے. - اگر کوئی شرم ہوئی تو کچھ اثر ہو گا --- لیکن عمرانی ہونے کے ناتے مجھے تم سے اس کی توقع نہیں -
تم لوگ نوں لیگ کے حکومت کے سارے کام اپنے نام لگا لو
شاید تمہارے کھوتے کو کوئی عزت رہ جاۓ

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں چاہتا تھا کہ تم ایک ایک کر کے ہر پروجیکٹ پر تفصیل سے بات کرو لیکن لگتا ہے اس کی صلاحیت نہیں تم میں - بھر حال میں اوپر پوسٹ نمبر سینتیس میں لال ٹیکسٹ میں تمہارے کلیمز کے بارے میں لکھا ہے

ساری انفورمیشن پبلشید ہے. - اگر کوئی شرم ہوئی تو کچھ اثر ہو گا --- لیکن عمرانی ہونے کے ناتے مجھے تم سے اس کی توقع نہیں -
تم لوگ نوں لیگ کے حکومت کے سارے کام اپنے نام لگا لو
شاید تمہارے کھوتے کو کوئی عزت رہ جاۓ

Dosro ko sharm ke lecture dena choro aur apna aap dekho sharaam ka word bhi kum parey ga. Tumhare chahney sei dunya nahi chaley gi. Paki pakai briyani khaney ki adat hie aur wesay bhi discussion karney ke liye google hie muj ko lena hogi information mei waha se lei sakta ho har project ki alag alag. baat sirf itni hei samjhney ki ke Imran khan ki govt nie funds jari kardiye hie that's the main cheez all other are fuzz. otherwise we wouldn't be seeing this and anchors would be shouting by now ke yeh pmln ka hie ya aus ka hie ap ka bas chaley tou yeh kaho ke pakistan bhi nawaz sharif ne azad karwaiay tha aur abhi tou mai nie kuch comparison kara hi nahi zara 5 years ho janey do PTI ke phir pata chaley ga abhi tou just 22 months hoiye.

You are trying to give credit for every project to PMLN even CPEC was not pmln doing. Such big projects start way back in 2000 and took time.

https://www.cpicglobal.com/who-started-cpec/ READ it

if above hard for you to understand may be this will

Secondly and most importantly, at the invitation of President Musharraf, Chinese President Hu Jintao visited Pakistan during November 23-26, 2006. Most important developments pertaining to the ultimate launch of the CPEC took place during this visit. These included: i) the signing of an FTA between the two countries; five year Development Programmed on Trade and Economic Cooperation was signed; and iii) financial support for the up gradation of the Karakorum Highway among others (See Joint Statement, November 26, 2006, Islamabad).

if you say these projects is not doing of PTI then why you relate CPEC projects with PMLN? strange mentality you got there. Stop eating khota briyani.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Dosro ko sharm ke lecture dena choro aur apna aap dekho sharaam ka word bhi kum parey ga. Tumhare chahney sei dunya nahi chaley gi. Paki pakai briyani khaney ki adat hie aur wesay bhi discussion karney ke liye google hie muj ko lena hogi information mei waha se lei sakta ho har project ki alag alag. baat sirf itni hei samjhney ki ke Imran khan ki govt nie funds jari kardiye hie that's the main cheez all other are fuzz. otherwise we wouldn't be seeing this and anchors would be shouting by now ke yeh pmln ka hie ya aus ka hie ap ka bas chaley tou yeh kaho ke pakistan bhi nawaz sharif ne azad karwaiay tha aur abhi tou mai nie kuch comparison kara hi nahi zara 5 years ho janey do PTI ke phir pata chaley ga abhi tou just 22 months hoiye.

You are trying to give credit for every project to PMLN even CPEC was not pmln doing. Such big projects start way back in 2000 and took time.

https://www.cpicglobal.com/who-started-cpec/ READ it

if above hard for you to understand may be this will

Secondly and most importantly, at the invitation of President Musharraf, Chinese President Hu Jintao visited Pakistan during November 23-26, 2006. Most important developments pertaining to the ultimate launch of the CPEC took place during this visit. These included: i) the signing of an FTA between the two countries; five year Development Programmed on Trade and Economic Cooperation was signed; and iii) financial support for the up gradation of the Karakorum Highway among others (See Joint Statement, November 26, 2006, Islamabad).

if you say these projects is not doing of PTI then why you relate CPEC projects with PMLN? strange mentality you got there. Stop eating khota briyani.
I gave you the published info just because if you challenge then I can rub it on your face.

Being my profession, I have resources to get even unpublished Design Basis Memeorrendum and Engineering specs like info from my friends at different projects. But that will be waaaays above your understanding.
About CPEC I said in one of the comments above, that the concept of silk rout is centuries old. So why are you stopping at Musharraf ?
But I will tell you something very interesting about CPEC when it was being planned and Executed. "" Your Donkey did not even know what the heck it is.""
He was not even aware if Chinese President is coming

Need the proof ??? Listen from his own mouth