PMLN leaders are spitting on their own faces by making SKMH & NUML controversial- Sami Ibrahim

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its interesting to note that hours after Maryum Orangezeb made these false allegations, Nawaz started complaining of pains...

Shazi ji

You could be right but it could be true dear ,,,
Let’s be human once and be sympathetic and doctors are there to confirm as well

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You could be right but it could be true dear ,,,
Let’s be human once and be sympathetic and doctors are there to confirm as well
Jail doctor already did his checkup and gave him full fitness certificate, and he already has a scheduled meeting with his own doctor tomorrow, be updated with the facts before commenting

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As for the OT, this is not the first time Nooras have attacked SKMCH, Khoja Asif routinely made false allegations against it and every time he did donations to the hospital went up, so its actually a good thing, donations will again go up now.

Shazi ji

Jail doctor already did his checkup and gave him full fitness certificate, and he already has a scheduled meeting with his own doctor tomorrow, be updated with the facts before commenting
That’s exactly what I wrote ,,,, translate my sentences in Urdu if not understood in English please ,,,

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That’s exactly what I wrote ,,,, translate my sentences in Urdu if not understood in English please ,,,
You need to learn to comprehend your sentences. And what's with the Dear all the time, get out of this 1960s Pakistani govt school syllabus where you just "ratta" samples from your book. Dear Sir, I am writing to ... Dear Sir/Madam I would like to inform you... etc etc

Nobody uses dear anymore, unless you are talking to or about your spouse.

Educationist

نواز حکومت کے تُحفے، ان سے پوچھو کہ 5 سال میں 40 ارب ڈالر کا قرضہ کہاں گیا تو جمہوریت کو خطرہ ہوجاتا ہے

49844120_1689196294515602_8317632935289159680_n.jpg

Shazi ji

You need to learn to comprehend your sentences. And what's with the Dear all the time, get out of this 1960s Pakistani govt school syllabus where you just "ratta" samples from your book. Dear Sir, I am writing to ... Dear Sir/Madam I would like to inform you... etc etc

Nobody uses dear anymore, unless you are talking to or about your spouse.
Mannerism and comportment should never be eroded ,,,
Perhaps u are no body no body no body’s dear and don’t like the word ,,,
I can understand that