PMLN Event in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.......Did any one attend?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
484610_221024631356426_1746444025_n.jpg

Anonymous_1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
if this is real banner and info .... it's hard to control one's laugh
Hassi roknaa bheee chahee mugarrr could not lolll

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

nadeemaltaf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Some crazy people will attend this one. Wasay I will donate $100 to SKMH if some one goes and throws egg or tomatoes and Mushaidulla Khan... and post a video or pic so I can donate...........

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish, If i would have known this before. Would have gone ... need to talk to this guy and ask him few questions and make videos.... Never mind, Once PTI come into Power inshAllah, we will glance at him

naveed

میرا بڑا دل کرتا ہے مشاہد کے موں پر گالی دوں. شاید میری التجا الله نے منظور کر لی؟

zeshaan

Senator Mushahid ullah khan...................................LoL.
Koon jata hay iss duflee walay koo daikhanay/sunanay,
waisay main aaj kal Toronto main hee hoon .

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys/girls.......I am the only bud qismat to have attended this event. There were about 100 people. 4 women and 10 children. I was asked by PMLN guys to attend and see the enthusiasm first hand.
Mushahid Ullah's speech was mostly good one. He did call PTI as third force meaning gays. People seem to be on picnic. No one was waving any flag. Some PTI "ghaddar" opened dinner in the middle of speech and there was some mishandling of that.
Out of 100, half of them must been Imran's fans. Everyone was talking against N league in the open. There have been dispute in N league about appointments of President etc. There were two presidents of N league Canada and both of them were showing notifications sent from Ishaq Dar.
One sponsor was telling me that he has paid for three night of hotel and paid for his travel. Other one bought him Mushahid Ullah a laptop on his demand. Mushahid Ullah assured the sponsors that.........."Pakistan maen aap ka hur kaam ho ga bus aik phone call per"...........I insist here that.......Jhotay per Khuda ki launat.
Food was good.

Last edited:

drsaleem007

Senator (1k+ posts)
any picture??? how many millions attended it ?
they will say pti k lahore k jalsy se ziada log thy Allah k fazl o karam se ....... hahaha jokers

Precious

Citizen
Some crazy people will attend this one. Wasay I will donate $100 to SKMH if some one goes and throws egg or tomatoes and Mushaidulla Khan... and post a video or pic so I can donate...........

Why didn't you make this offer earlier........I would have taken the trouble to drive there just to benfit SKMH.:angry_smile: