PML-N to demand resignation from Anjum Aqeel - Sharam Tu (PMLN) Ko Aati Nahi Magar

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101288437-1.gif

PMLN is seeking his resignation, rather terminating his membership.

Wah Kaya Baat Hai..............

Last edited:

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Sharam Tu (PMLN) Ko Aati Nahi Magar

g sharam tu PML N kay liya hi rah gay hay na jo 2 din maien 100 bandon ki bali charha di un ko sharam nahi ati kiyon kay woh ensan nahi shitan kay payro kar haien na

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I have pity for the poor hardworking loyal members of PML,n who now have to accept Hamza as the leader! Ahsan Iqbaal must explain this royal heirarchy of leadership transfer from father to son in democracy, and they are going to spread their brand of democracy in Pakistan.
Shame on you all PMLN, shame on you all!

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

Siasat hai he ulat pher ka naam .. ssardi garmi , sakhti narmi chalte he rahte hai, boaht see parties sahi waqt pay sahi faisla na ker ka nuksaan uthatee hain bohat se parties apney mukalifeen ka daam main phans ka tabah hote bhe dakte hain lakin ... PML n ka tou andaz he nerala hai main ney kesi party ko yoon khud kulhari pay paon martey nahi dekha ... shayed 8/10 saal ki duuri active politics sai he zimadar hai party main is toot phoot ki ... per kya shareef bhaiyoon ko ABC bhe pata hai politics ki ?? tab phir ya he kahna parta hai ka 99 tak is party ko agencies aur establishment he chala rahe thi..

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

Atleast we are taking resign from him, what about others..............did they ever followed any principle. Alhamdolillah i am happy on my party.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

Atleast we are taking resign from him, what about others..............did they ever followed any principle. Alhamdolillah i am happy on my party.

tum tu khush ho baqi sara pakistan nakhush he iss munafiqat se....sharam kero

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

By they way, why r u taking resignation from him. Why don't you kick him out of the party.

This is only because of media who exposed your party.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok lets take an example ..
cant recall the name of 2 MQM workers who have murder cases in court ? what does MQM do ? they gather a rally saying they are innocent when they are convicted already ..
pml-q .. monis elahi is on trial .. and all they do is pressurize judiciary .. join hands with PPP to save him ..
ppp ... no need to provide any example as they are king of corruption ..
pti ... this part is so far fairer compared to other party ...
apml ... have they kicked out attiqa odho yet ?

given that .. dont you think pml-n is atleast better than most of the others ? atleast they did took some action instead of forming a committee ...
they kicked shumaila out too and couple of others too with fake degree ..

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have pity for the poor hardworking loyal members of PML,n who now have to accept Hamza as the leader! Ahsan Iqbaal must explain this royal heirarchy of leadership transfer from father to son in democracy, and they are going to spread their brand of democracy in Pakistan.
shame on u.be-ghairty ki meraj pe faiz ho gaye ho tum

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
ok lets take an example ..
cant recall the name of 2 MQM workers who have murder cases in court ? what does MQM do ? they gather a rally saying they are innocent when they are convicted already ..
pml-q .. monis elahi is on trial .. and all they do is pressurize judiciary .. join hands with PPP to save him ..
ppp ... no need to provide any example as they are king of corruption ..
pti ... this part is so far fairer compared to other party ...
apml ... have they kicked out attiqa odho yet ?

given that .. dont you think pml-n is atleast better than most of the others ? atleast they did took some action instead of forming a committee ...
they kicked shumaila out too and couple of others too with fake degree ..

Waise APML ki baat to apne ajeeb si ki....Why should they kick out Atiqa...That was her personal matter.....Did she do anything on the expense of nation's money......baat ka pta nhi hota to nhi bolte...sab se pehle to resignation PMLN k dono bhaiyon ko dena chahiye jin pr corruption k itne references hain or punjab govt stay order pr chal rhi hai..phr bi apne appko awam ka khadim kehte hain....shame on them being called a leader..pehle apne corruption cases to clear krwaen.....Ab to courts bi inki hain

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Very well said Imran Khan about PML n that they cheated the whole opposation and taken part in last Elections. So I think they are totally fraud and cheaters

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waise APML ki baat to apne ajeeb si ki....Why should they kick out Atiqa...That was her personal matter.....Did she do anything on the expense of nation's money......baat ka pta nhi hota to nhi bolte...sab se pehle to resignation PMLN k dono bhaiyon ko dena chahiye jin pr corruption k itne references hain or punjab govt stay order pr chal rhi hai..phr bi apne appko awam ka khadim kehte hain....shame on them being called a leader..pehle apne corruption cases to clear krwaen.....Ab to courts bi inki hain

I really hope you are not more than 16 year old ..
why Atiqa issue is personal matter ? if you are involved in this case .. then yes its your personal matter
but Atiqa is a party member and hope to represent people of pakistan .. or isnt she ?
why Clinton was put on trial ?
why Anthony Weiner gave resignation on alleged sex scandal last week ?
lead by good example ...

as for pml-n .. let me ask you .. show me link and detail of that stay order ..
there isnt any .. search it .. research it .. thats a bull **** created by chaudhry gang ..
I will eagerly wait for you regarding its detail ...
as for corruption cases .. anyone who says they are not corrupt will be definitely a fool .. but who isn't in politics ? name one person who isn't ?
but fact of the matter is .. they were only convicted by musharraf courts for not paying tax of a helicopter they imported .. why werent they put on trial for corruption back then ? for alleged bank loans ?

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)
فی الوقت،،،سیاست میں اگر سب کرپٹ ہیں تو اسکا یہ مطلب تو نہیں ،کہ کرپشن کو جائز سمجھ لیا جائے، یہ ایک نفرت انگیز چیز ہے، اس سے نفرت کرنی چاہیے، نواز برادران کا مسلئہ یہ ہے کہ یہ سب کچھ کرتے بھی ہیں اور پارسا بھی بنتے ہیں،،آپ ماشااللہ سمجھدار لگ رہے ہیں، فرمائیے کیا سمجھا جائے ایسے لوگوں کو؟