PML N (Sindh) Protest Against Nawaz Sharif

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear friend, u again talking about past things and that time u were with PMLn. Now what happened that you changed ur mind as recently NS has asked for independent accpuntability commision under charter of democracy. U mentioned NS says that IK is agent of ISI, actually IK started personal attacks on NS and he is still doing it regularly.
NS is only hope as he has got good team, vision and experience. Look what happened in England, young politicians with less experience messed with country political stability and brought chaos. IK may do same because change needs to be gradual- sudden change is unacceptable and can damage society as whole.

ok i will construct an argument in hopes of reaching to you, shaayad aap ko circus ka shair wala comment pasand nahin aya.. ok i retract that. ok lets discuss why go with IK rather than NS. Lets put aside the corruption cases of Nawaz. I am in no position to say if he indeed do corruption or not. Lets focus on his first and second terms in power. Roads and fancy schmancies is what is used to win public over because it is what our public sees and understands... if he was sincere with the country he would have done one thing. Formation of an independent body to probe corruption cases... instead of talking about this now he goes on to introduce yellow cab scheme for BA grads reformed to metric pass... seriously? Then he makes baseless accusation that IK is working on zardari agenda/ ISI agenda... did you see the swift transition between ISI agenda to Zardari agenda in the statements? Next order of business. Look at the situation of Punjab. Tell me if its any better than it was before. In simple terms if you understand... NS is called chala huwa kartoos with no offence intended... i could not come up with a better one. IK is untested and is working on national agenda with promises of rule of law and an independent organization to pursue corruption cases... lets hear why NS still has your support.

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
Recently, yellow cab scheme was announced... i dont want to drive yellow cab after graduation... anjum aqeel ran away from police station... shooting in faislabad gathering... IK does attack nawaz sharif but not his personal life, but still there is consistency in his accusations... recently IK was called zardari agent?:S recently i realized that my ego and is not important than the truth. Recently wikileaks showed that Sharif brothers fooled pml n workers regarding the long march... no clarification has been given yet. Recently I realized that there is not point of testing and re-testing used kartoos when you have an unused one in IK... What you point out holds no significance in our country... we need to get rid of corruption and fast. Also, my brothers and sisters in North Waziristan cannot wait much longer. Another 21 killed.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My dear friend, u again talking about past things and that time u were with PMLn. Now what happened that you changed ur mind as recently NS has asked for independent accpuntability commision under charter of democracy. U mentioned NS says that IK is agent of ISI, actually IK started personal attacks on NS and he is still doing it regularly.
NS is only hope as he has got good team, vision and experience. Look what happened in England, young politicians with less experience messed with country political stability and brought chaos. IK may do same because change needs to be gradual- sudden change is unacceptable and can damage society as whole.

This society is rotten and needs an emergency operation
If you want it slow and gradual, we can use hasheesh instead of anesthesia!

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
No need 2 use anesthesia - go for poison and bring IK if u do not understand CHANGE THEORY and its consequesnces on society. Can IK stops patwaris, clerks, politicians, businessmen, beaurocrats, police, Army etc from corruption - no way, they will make his life and govt a mess and that will destroy our country. Wesey IK key saath aisa kiya geedar singi hey jo woh use kar key mulk theek kar dey ga. Mir Jaffar, Mir Qasim hur society mein exist kartey hein - agar unko khosh karo gey tu theek warna Allah tumhara hafiz.

16 years ago IK constructed Shoukat Khannam which is a good project but since then what else has he done for people of Pakistan in last 16 years. He was offered to be Chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board for so many times to make Pakistan team and cricket on top but never accepted as he did not want to work under President or any1 --- EGO problem

This society is rotten and needs an emergency operation
If you want it slow and gradual, we can use hasheesh instead of anesthesia!

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
No need 2 use anesthesia - go for poison and bring IK if u do not understand CHANGE THEORY and its consequesnces on society. Can IK stops patwaris, clerks, politicians, businessmen, beaurocrats, police, Army etc from corruption - no way, they will make his life and govt a mess and that will destroy our country. Wesey IK key saath aisa kiya geedar singi hey jo woh use kar key mulk theek kar dey ga. Mir Jaffar, Mir Qasim hur society mein exist kartey hein - agar unko khosh karo gey tu theek warna Allah tumhara hafiz.

16 years ago IK constructed Shoukat Khannam which is a good project but since then what else has he done for people of Pakistan in last 16 years. He was offered to be Chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board for so many times to make Pakistan team and cricket on top but never accepted as he did not want to work under President or any1 --- EGO problem

firstly, you did not respond to my query and my suggestions... secondly have you heard of Namal College? check it out. You have to get informed with these things before making comments like the above.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ucha to Ahsan Iqbal sahib, NS iss system to kitni termon mein theek kur sukein gay?
Woh konsay Mir bradraan hein jinhein NS pehlay bhi khush ker chukkay hein
aur ainda bhi aapkay program ka hissa hongay?
Hud hay keh putwari, clerk, businessmen, police aur doosron ki corruption rokna aap ko
itna mushkil lug ruha hay to Ns aram se cricket khelein, yeh kaam IK to he kurrnay dein.
Where there is a will there is a way!
Ruhi IK's geedar singhi to woh hay honesty, sincerity and dedication for a better Pakistan
Ahsan Iqbal sahib, ub aap issay roke nahin suktay.

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
http://ummat.com.pk/2011/08/17/news.php?p=idr2.gif

idr2.gif