PML(N) ke MNA Ayaz Amir per Jinsi ziadati ka muqadma.

juttji

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

685f8fd861232f832e76949b651bc4f5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PML(N) ke MNA per Jinsi ziadati ka muqadma.

I am speechless...This why that idiot says drinking should be legalized in Pakistan.There is also a name "Asad pathan (mingora) cloth house"...Now I know why they support PMLN...What A shame.

I am afraid they will kill this child,ya kuch paise de ke is ka moo band kar denge...Jaise RD case mein kya...Allah Rehem kare.

magic.magic

Voter (50+ posts)

Aray wohi Ayaz Amir, dawn wala, jo bari bari batain karta hai aur bara angrezi ka buqrat bunta hai. Ab dekhtain hain ***** braderi kya karti hai, es ko party mein rakhti hai yeah jootey mar kar nikal bahar karti hai. Kya baney ga Pakistan tera, koi bhi seedha nahi, har koi terha. Seedha sir aik hi hai woh hai Drama baz Zulfi The Don of Lyari

IKIKIK

Banned

i am from Chakwal, i am gutted now that i voted for this person . Definitely PTI next time i am fed up with these types of politicians. I request all of you to post this video on Current affair program Facebook pages. Reason why i am asking as it seems our TV channels did not cover it may be they do not know or they do not want to and also i do not think so Chief Justice of Pakistan browse through this website, so if it is on our TV channels it will be easy for Chief Justice to find out and he may take a notice of it. All of you know our cheap politicians what they do to hide truth, i am really worried about her life. We all have sisters and we should do whatever we can to provide justice to this young child.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

i am from Chakwal, i am gutted now that i voted for this person. Definitely PTI next time i am fed up with these types of politicians. I request all of you to post this video on Current affair program Facebook pages. Reason why i am asking as it seems our TV channels did not cover it may be they do not know or they do not want to and also i do not think so Chief Justice of Pakistan browse through this website, so if it is on our TV channels it will be easy for Chief Justice to find out and he may take a notice of it. All of you know our cheap politicians what they do to hide truth, i am really worried about her life. We all have sisters and we should do whatever we can to provide justice to this young child.
Very nice thoughts janab. But its family forum, thorra language ko shaista rakhain. Thanks.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

family problem, she is accusing her sister in law and Husband and than Ayaz Amir. To me its not looking true, lets see what courts say.

Share خاتون سے زیادتی کے الزام میں کوئی صداقت نہیں، ایاز میرhttp://search.jang.com.pk/details.asp?nid=556920#
headlinebullet.gif
shim.gif
dot.jpg
shim.gif
لاہور(نمائندہ جنگ)چکوال سے مسلم لیگ ن کے ایم این اے ایاز میر نے کہا ہے کہ ایک دو شیزہ تبسم فاروق کی جانب سے ان پر زیادتی کے الزام میں کوئی صداقت نہیں ہے وہ گزشتہ روز پریس کلب لاہور میں پریس کانفرنس سے خطاب کررہے تھے ایاز میر نے کہا کہ خاتون کی جانب سے 22 مئی کو ان پر زیادتی کا جو الزام لگایا گیا ہے اس دن میں چکوال میں موجود ہی نہ تھا میں اس دن لاہور میں تھا ۔انہوں نے موبائل ٹیلیفون کا بل اور اپنی مصروفیات کا شیڈول بھی دکھایا۔انہوں نے کہا تبسم فاروق سے زیادتی کا کوئی گواہ ہے نہ کوئی میڈیکل رپورٹ مخالفین میرے خلاف کھیل کھیل رہے ہیں۔

Last edited:

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

i am from Chakwal, i am gutted now that i voted for this person. Definitely PTI next time i am fed up with these types of politicians. I request all of you to post this video on Current affair program Facebook pages. Reason why i am asking as it seems our TV channels did not cover it may be they do not know or they do not want to and also i do not think so Chief Justice of Pakistan browse through this website, so if it is on our TV channels it will be easy for Chief Justice to find out and he may take a notice of it. All of you know our cheap politicians what they do to hide truth, i am really worried about her life. We all have sisters and we should do whatever we can to provide justice to this young child.

I only see one these words on this site....YOU...

IKIKIK

Banned

i am sorry for my language, this video made me a little jazbati. But apologize

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Allah maaf karey magar this girl and family look forge. Look at the girl, her eyes and words all looks false, rest God knows reality. If they are true, God give them justice.

M

M_S_A

i am a PML N Supporter , but if he is guilty , he have to be punished. not only punish, something more then this.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

Allah maaf karey magar this girl and family look forge. Look at the girl, her eyes and words all looks false, rest God knows reality. If they are true, God give them justice.

I am not Ayaz Mir defender, nor am I against him. But honestly, this is all too fishy. The girl is accusing him of rape but I don't see any sense of loss or regrets in her eyes. Actually,her language and her story involving her sis-in-law and husband shines light on her family and environment she grew up.

Hard to believe in her story, looks fake to me. Could be politically motivated and encouraged by Ayaz Mir's opponents.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Where is that hypocratic and biased Administrator of this site who has not blocked this message because it has been posted by one of PTI worker against PMLn (to some extent) but, if it was against Imran Khan, would have been banned. Language should always be first priority for any politician no matter you like or dislike him/her.

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Sharam nahee aatey ********* Log
Should be put to dogs

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

hmmm, i am speechless as well, i have regarded A.Ameer quite high, i thought A.Ameer, Khurram Dastagir kind of 1 or 2 members are quite nice in Nuun tindu party but now i am sad, no body can be trusted
Ayaz Meer is PMLN's "intellectual". Just Imagine uneducated fake degree walay kaisay hongay.