===> PML-N ( Aagye Line Par ) <===

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1055.gif

Spartacus

Re: ===> PML-N ( Agye Line Par ) <===

Badulta Har Rungh Aasman Kaisay Kaisay

PML-N tried her best that no party should make any contact with MQM.

But later PML-N also read what Otto von Bismark said ...."Politics is the Art of the Possible"

Dair Aayed Durust Aayed

Mulk Kay Leay SUB Ko Mil Jul Ker Kaam Kerna Chaheay>>>

SUB = ALTAF + MUSHARRAF + NAWAZ + Zerdari + IMRAN + Asfand + Fazul-ur-Rehman + JI + etc etc

Jury

mirchi said:
Why don't you say =====> MQM (Aagaye Line Par )<=======

I can understand your frustration. But,
MQM never said, they won't talk with PML-N.

Spartacus

mirchi said:

MQM never said that MQM will not work with PML-N, but PML-N and some other party signed a document that they will never make a coalition with MQM. Did you not read this ?
That is why >>>>This topic Aagaye PML-N Line Per deserve here.....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Personally I don't like this idea. I can't forgive and forget the mass killing of my city's youth during army operation started by Nawaz sharif.

I think this is another conspiracy by PMLN to trap MQM and to start a fight between Altaf and Zardari.

MQM, please be careful this time. Don't be trapped by these goons.

If this is for Pakistan's interest then I can not argue but still I would say to MQM that they don't have to compromise their relationship with PPP because of these traitors.

After all we have to live in Sindh and we have to ensure and keep peace in this province. We can not afford to go another fight with PPP in sindh because of these back stabbers.

BE CAREFUL MQM BE CAREFUL

Jury

mirchi said:
Jury said:
mirchi said:

I can understand your frustration. But,
MQM never said, they won't talk with PML-N.

Why I should be frustrated?
I don't belong to PML N.

Frustration to see how leaders make fool,
by saying things, which they don't believe themselves.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Personally I don't like this idea. I can't forgive and forget the mass killing of my city's youth during army operation started by Nawaz sharif.

I think this is another conspiracy by PMLN to trap MQM and to start a fight between Altaf and Zardari.

If this is for Pakistan's interest then I can not argue but still I would say to MQM that they don't have to compromise their relationship with PPP because of these traitors.

After all we have to live in Sindh and we have to ensure and keep peace in this province. We can not afford to go another fight with PPP in sindh because of these back stabbers.

When you can forgive and forget mass killings by PPP under the reign of Naseerullah baber... forgive this as well... after all ... politics is the art of possible

Spartacus

sagaciouscorpion said:
PakPatriot1 said:

When you can forgive and forget mass killings by PPP under the reign of Naseerullah baber... forgive this as well... after all ... politics is the art of possible

Forgive yes , but never forget>>>>
Yes, as Otto von Bismark said "Politics is the art of the possible"

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
PakPatriot1 said:

That PPP was of BB and BB is no more in this world, so as a muslim I forgive her, But this is Zaradari's PPP and so far he has not done anything wrong to my city and it's population, so no question on this PPP as upto date.

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
Siasat main koi Harf-e-Aakhir nahin

Line par aane ki baat nahin, Javed Hashmi waise bhi acha aur saaf insaan hai

Few month ago, Mian Shahbaz Sharif Jab Karachi gaye the to Ishrat-ul-Abaad se mile the. Mera Khiyaal hai k sab ko pyar mohabbat se rehna chahiye, yeh larai jhagray ka waqt nahin

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
rashidahmed said:

Few month ago, Mian Shahbaz Sharif Jab Karachi gaye the to Ishrat-ul-Abaad se mile the. Mera Khiyaal hai k sab ko pyar mohabbat se rehna chahiye, yeh larai jhagray ka waqt nahin

Jub sur per parhi tou "yeh larai jhagray ka waqt nahin", werna army operation against Karachi people Zindabaad. :lol:

Jury

rashidahmed said:

Governor Sind Also met SHAHBAZ.

Jury

PakPatriot1 said:
Jub sur per parhi tou "yeh larai jhagray ka waqt nahin", werna army operation against Karachi people Zindabaad. :lol:

?? ???? ??? ?????
?? ????? ??? ????